It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

How Obama has Contradicted himself Watch What he says about Hillary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Here we have two videos one is Obama Endorsing Hillary Clinton,
The other is Condemning her.

My how the Contradictions flow ... Who to trust? Not Obama or Clinton. Keep in mind these are POLITICIANS already.

The endorsement.

And the Contradiction.

edit on 2-11-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Obama best be careful. Our president may be under investigation as well
Good Times

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
It's not news he's as dishonest as HRC. He beat her at her own game.

Both of them bank the low information voters have short memories and will carry them across the finish line.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Well Obama in a speech today told all of us men that we need to really dig deep to understand that the reason we won't vote for Hillary is because we are sexists.

So if not voting for her is sexists, then I assume running against the potential first woman president makes a person the biggest sexists, you know luike you did in 2008 Obama.

Oh, and would all of the men that voted for Obama in 2008 over her also been sexists?

Obama is a great speaker, and one helluva liar.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
It's not news he's as dishonest as HRC. He beat her at her own game.

Both of them bank the low information voters have short memories and will carry them across the finish line.

I agree they're dishonest and it looks like they're cancelling each other out, fun stuff to watch!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Well Obama in a speech today told all of us men that we need to really dig deep to understand that the reason we won't vote for Hillary is because we are sexists.

So if not voting for her is sexists, then I assume running against the potential first woman president makes a person the biggest sexists, you know luike you did in 2008 Obama.

Oh, and would all of the men that voted for Obama in 2008 over her also been sexists?

that was well said!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Obama must truly believe his audience has the collective mindset of an 8 yr old if he thinks people cant see through his layer of bullsh!t after almost 8 yrs of listening to his spin and stuttering.

Im sure he''ll claim those cheering her indictment are also sexist, even the women, because well, Obama is an asshat. What an embarrassment to America!!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

He thinks all of us have the minds of an 8 yr. old, the guy is the master or botched Contradictions.

new topics

top topics

join