It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect and John Titor

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

OK so instead of Pikachu having black on 2 extremities you thought it was 3.
Not exactly a significant change.

Regarding the position in the universe, it seems the story is changing a little.

Either way, for this to be even slightly less laughable they would need to apply to people for whom the information actually matters. South Africans believing Mandela died in jail, Mr Berenstain remembering his name as Berenstein, the SFX guy in Star Wars who remembers painting the whole suit gold.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

I'm a huge fan of this thread and will properly reply when I'm not posting on a phone.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Within pokemon history what would actually change had the yellow guy been slightly more or slightly less yellow?

I think nothing major in the story itself but you are looking at this from the wrong perspective. This is more like personal, a favourite character, logo, something you admire or even relate to. This is why you remember the details. I think you are the same way, just not a fan of pikachu and 3CPO.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Are black holes gateways to other worlds? (22-09-2016)

‘The equations of string theory, which necessarily includes branes, only make sense in 9 space dimensions, rather than the 3 we appear to observe.’

Strings live in a 9-dimensional space, and when time is included as another dimension, this makes ten.

In his book 'The Universe in Your Hand', Dr Christophe Galfard describes a thought experiment, that shows what it might look like if we were able to travel between these dimensions.

'You see what you think might be black holes linking nearby branes through a tube of distorted spacetime, with gravity from each brane attracting others' he said.

'You suddenly wonder if, by any chance, there might be other people living in those branes.

'Could there black holes be a passage between your world and theirs?'

Using the Large Hardon Collider at CERN in Geneva, researchers are looking for signs of extra dimensions, and one of these is tiny black holes.

‘The LHC could make small black holes if there are extra dimensions of the right size,’ Dr White added.

‘These would decay very quickly but leave a dramatic burst of radiation in the detectors!’

Hawking: 'Mini' black holes could power the entire world's electricity supply (03-02-2016)

'A mountain-sized black hole would give off X-rays and gamma rays, at a rate of about 10 million megawatts, enough to power the world's electricity supply,' Professor Hawking said.

'According to some theories, the universe we experience is just a four dimensional surface in a ten or eleven dimensional space,' Professor Hawking explained.

'We wouldn't see these extra dimensions because light wouldn't propagate through them but only through the four dimensions of our universe.

'Gravity, however, would affect the extra dimensions and would be much stronger than in our universe. This would make it much easier to form a little black hole in the extra dimensions.'

It could be possible to observe Professor Hawking's theory at the Large Hadron Collider, at CERN in Switzerland.

Some of the collisions made at CERN could create micro black holes which would radiate particles in a pattern that would be easy to recognise.

edit on 8/11/2016 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

The part that bothers me is that there is a time line where I am a leftist chucking molotovs at protests! Universe, please delete any of those timelines for me.
Nice post, I love the topic!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The people in Titor's future could not deal with the Unix 2038 issue but could develop time travel.

APL to the rescue. lol.

<< 1  2   >>

join