It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI ‘Aggressively Investigating’ Clinton Foundation

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
And the media doesn't like it at all. What's with this? Shouldn't they be interested in reporting on possible crimes by a government official? Oh but that official is the leader of our cult so screw law, ethics and principles!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

I don't think this Clinton Foundation FBI material supposed to be made public. The FBI is now investigating it's own Twitter account to see if it was hacked, or improperly accessed by someone within the agency, or ???

Source: circa.com...

Could this be a fake investigation, to make it LOOK like those documents were obtained and published without the FBI's knowledge?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Anyone stop to think that bama will most likely pardon everyone involved before he leaves office?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Timothy Kaine says that some in the FBI are actively working to help Donald Trump.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

I wonder why he didn't mention all the "help" Hillary is getting from the Media, DOJ, etc..?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus
i hate to say this but if killary gets elected she can't be charged with any crime she commited before taking office while she is seated in the presidency further she can pardon herself so when she gets out she can't be charged for those preelection crimes .but any crimes she does commit in office as president xan cause her to be impeached.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
At what point is it that Obama can pardon her completely? Is his limit before wednesday or does he have until dec 31st?

My thinking being... The Clinton team really needs her to be indicted and convicted before x-mas so Obama can come with his magic wand and clear her ass.

I'm expecting a speedy trial here, and it will make the mockery of the country complete with an elected corrupt president, who then can hand over the presidency to another democrat instead of Trump winning.

FFS I hate American politics. Why the # do you allow yourself to live under this?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Wasnt sure where else to post this, seems the dream against Clinton is over.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: slider1982

I see your point, but the FBI is a Rouge sect of the government catching heat from all others. This at least brings light and the timing shows they at least are trying to do the right thing.

Or the could be doing the wrong thing which is why they are catching heat from rest of the government.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
SPAM removed by admin
edit on Nov 9th 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join