It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Electoral College is a Full Win For Clinton

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
That map assumes Hillary carries all the "Lean Democrat" states. There are some plump electoral votes there that are not sewn up.

Even with just the solid Democrat, she wins.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
a reply to: reldra

If Clinton, for some sick reason does win, she won't hold onto that power for very long.

Sick reason? It is numbers. It is math. That is where the problem is here. Thread after thread of anti Clintons rambling. The math is the math.
edit on 2-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

That map assumes Hillary carries all the "Lean Democrat" states. There are some plump electoral votes there that are not sewn up.

No, with the solid she only has 210.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Ans with solid Republican, what is Trump's count?

One red state has both senators supporting her and Texas OWNED by the Bush family. They support her.
edit on 2-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
She won't win anything except some serious jail time! And others will join her in this. Thats what I predict.

link   

Not The Mud Pit.

This thread is NOT in the Mud Pit.

Behave yourselves.

Normal Terms and Conditions apply in this thread:

No insults.

No name calling.

No political trolling.

No off topic posts.

Do not reply to this post.

link   

In no world do I consider a Trump presidency a "win."

However, I do consider, as do many here, a Clinton arrest(s) a "win" for all Americans.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Doesn't mater who wins. I'm planning for the worst scenario in the next 4 years. I gave up on federal justice long ago.
edit on 2016-11-02T22:06:30-05:0010pmWed, 02 Nov 2016 22:06:30 -0500WednesdayAmerica/Chicago3030 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
She won't win anything except some serious jail time! And others will join her in this. Thats what I predict.

Don't quit your day job.

link   

One red state has both senators supporting her and Texas OWNED by the Bush family. They support her.

This thread is about Hillary, not Trump. Stay on topic.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

It is my thread. It is the fact that she will surpass Trump in the electorate, so that is definitely part of it.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

OMG..the CNN electoral map is based off of their Clinton News Network polls, which are unbalanced to favor Democrats. Isn't there an OFFICIAL Electoral Map in existence?

edit on 11/2/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Trump falls into a lot of those categories, besides being incureably stupid.

In the immortal words of Ronald Reagan "There you go again" . Nothing but tripe and rhetoric. Or are you saying Trump has held office before? Otherwise , a civilian can and does engage in some of those items mentioned . You above all should know this

Hillary Clinton has been all these (and more) since day 1. Even at start as an attorney. You did know she hated Nixon so bad that her briefs were so full of lies and BS , the law firm had to pull em . As it has been said by the law firm they had to pull them due to if they had allowed those in court , the case would have been thrown and Clinton would have been disbarred . They actually locked them away until a FOIA request was opened.

But you knew this , right ? Although you just jeep on with the tripe and rhetoric.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
What is funny....I had to post this in another thread.

The electoral votes haven't been cast yet.

By federal statute the electors for each state are required to cast their votes in mid-December, after which the votes are sealed and sent to the president of the U.S. Senate. Though the public votes for the party as a whole, the electors cast individual votes on separate ballots for president and vice president. This has become important in several elections in which electors voted for candidates other than those to whom they were pledged.

Source: www.fairvote.org...

So until that happens, all those "votes" are mere speculation.

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

[SNIP]

This is why no one will take you seriously.

There are a lot of intelligent people who are voting Trump. Likewise, I happen to have many friends whom I know to be intelligent people that are also voting Clinton. We disagree, but I don't generalize.

For you to put all Trump supporters into a category of ignorants is to say that it is impossible for an intelligent person to find legitimate reasons to support Trump.

Your statement is a subtle pantomime of Hillary's deplorable comment.

edit on 11/2/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/2/2016 by eriktheawful because: Removed quoted material that was removed by staff.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

It is my thread. It is the fact that she will surpass Trump in the electorate, so that is definitely part of it.

Back to topic

The CNN map is flawed. It is counting on Obama level enthusiasm from 2008 and 2012. It is basing its number on polls that are weighted against the actual demographics of the nation. It is counting on minority turnout for a old white lady.

Could Hillary still win? Sure. There are enough non-critical thinkers in the country to allow it. But this election cycle has shown that all the standard rules of vote-tallying have been thrown out the window.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

But if one is going to vote and they vote Trump, I would find them to be lacking a lot of brain cells.

This is why no one will take you seriously.

There are a lot of intelligent people who are voting Trump. Likewise, I happen to have many friends whom I know to be intelligent people that are also voting Clinton. We disagree, but I don't generalize.

For you to put all Trump supporters into a category of ignorants is to say that it is impossible for an intelligent person to find legitimate reasons to support Trump.

Your statement is a subtle pantomime of Hillary's deplorable comment.

I would have said basket of deplorabes if I meannt that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join