It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Almost All Last-Minute Bets Are for Trump, Paddy Power Says

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Thoughts of Brexit may be the reason 91% of gamblers are putting their money on the Republican nominee.

In the betting markets at least, Donald Trump is crushing Hillary Clinton.

So far this week, the Republican candidate has outshone his rival in terms of both the number and volume of wagers, according to figures revealed yesterday by Ireland’s largest bookmaker, Paddy Power Betfair Plc. Just shy of 100,000 euros ($111,000) in bets came in, with 91 percent of them for Trump.

Brexit = Hexit

Trump landslide imminent, the vibe is happening.

Source

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Paddy power is just reporting people who will lose money. They know the odds and are quite happy with them.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Paddy power is just reporting people who will lose money. They know the odds and are quite happy with them.

Because people like throwing their money away....in massive lopsided swings of 91% of all bets taken recently....ya keep telling yourself that.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I still think that somehow the popular vote will go for Trump, but the Electoral college will miraculously elect Clinton.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

HOW is someone as intelligent as you still supporting corruption, hate and lies? Clinton is NOT the right person to have the honor of being President of these United States.

My mind is boggled.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
the moral of the story, after this election cycle, which ever side wins the US's "global presence" will never be the same.

vote Trump

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
My bets for giant meteor .

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Read some other threads on ATS. Hillary may be elected. But then arrested. Her and Bill both.Maybe they will make the arrest on international TV as she is being sworn in...
What a Happy Birthday and a great opening for the New Year that would be

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
just put $500 on trump to win the popular vote @ $3.10, don't let me down America.

Wish I did it last week when it was over $5.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

The U.S. stock market has picked Trump too!
www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Umm, sorry to say but you have absolutely no idea how betting odds work.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   

I got a good deal with them join up and get 9 to 1 odds on trump 4 to 1 clinon.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz
just put $500 on trump to win the popular vote @ $3.10, don't let me down America.

Wish I did it last week when it was over $5.

I'm curious to know how that works. Could you explain the betting process to those of us who don't have gambling experience?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
My bets for giant meteor .

My Bet is as President , Mr. Trump will have his " People " Get NASA to Launch their New Secret Space Shuttle , Capture the Giant Meteor , and turn it into a Geosynchronous Satellite , then proceed to Build his Latest Yuge Golf Course on it " Marla Links " .

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

So Trump is placing lots of bets on himself?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Well If he loses the Trump brand is destroyed (already is tbh the people who vote for him can't afford his prices but the people who will not vote for him but can afford his prices are now staying away) I think he is betting on Clinton.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

It means his payback is $3.10 per $1 bet, here's a link for simple visual understanding. His bet would be at +310.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Well , there's always Trump Beer , Cigarettes , Potato Chips , and Bread he can Sell to the Poor Deplorable's if he isn't elected President . Who knows , he Might even make a YUGE Amount of Money in a Venture like that .

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I am not a gambler. Once I seen the the news reports hinting at indictment i joined a betting site and made my first bet ever. It looks like the odds format is different in the USA to Australia but Vector99 is correct.

I could of bet on him to become president at 3/1 odds. $3 return for every $1 bet. I decided to bet on him getting the popular vote which was 3.1/1 - so $3.10 return for every $1 bet. Hillarys odds were 1.4/1 up from 1.2/1 last week.
edit on 3-11-2016 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Trump landslide imminent, the vibe is happening.

Incorrect I'm afraid, the votes have already been counted, Hillary wins

82.221.129.208 Link

edit on 3-11-2016 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join