It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hillarys email server haxed by 5 different foreign countries

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Opps it would seem intent is no longer an issue as she gave away government secrets to 5 foreign intelligence agencies.

Heres the link
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Waiting for hillbots to chimp out in 3,2,1

edit on 2-11-2016 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

Place your bets which 5 foreign countries haxed her?
edit on 2-11-2016 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Here:

link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

This is just another right wing conspiracy, just like when they claimed that she had classified emails on her server. Or when they claimed she wasn't under sniper fire when she landed in Bosnia when she said she was.

link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy
Opps it would seem intent is no longer an issue as she gave away government secrets to 5 foreign intelligence agencies.

Heres the link
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Waiting for hillbots to chimp out in 3,2,1

The fact that the news is reporting this in this fashion gives weight to Dr. Steve Pieczenik's statements!.

Looks like some of the anonymous collective are actually heavy hitters after all!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Espionage

I knew it

I knew it

All big governments fail.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I knew it! I`ve been saying all along that it`s impossible that her server wasn`t hacked, every other computer that Hillary or her aides ever laid a finger on were hacked so it was impossible that her homeserver wasn`t hacked also.
edit on 2-11-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
"I'm Hillary Clinton and I approved this message"

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Can we please lock her up now?

Please...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
I knew it! I`ve been saying all along that it`s impossible that her server wasn`t hacked, every other computer that Hillary or her aides ever laid a finger on were hacked so it was impossible that her homeserver wasn`t hacked also.

True i think most of us knew deep down this was the reality.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Anybody want to place bets on who the 5 foreign intelligence agencies it might be? I'm guessing china, israeli, russia, maybe iran maybe korea

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gumerk

Please...

I'm definitely no Clinton lover, but you can't lock someone up for being remiss, without showing intent to being remiss >.>

She just simply doesn't deserve to be POTUS

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Is it any wonder we have lost so much respect and influence in the world? While Obama ran around the globe for his apology tour, HRC allowed foreign governments a peek up our kimono. If the quality of the emails on her server match in any way those of Podesta's emails, we've been pegged for the paper tiger we actually are.

Why are there no arrests yet?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
As if there was ever any doubt.

She's put national security at risk and almost certainly allowed foreign intelligence services access to classified material through her actions. In my mind, its now just a question of whether the FBI attempts to push for an indictment before the election.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Anybody want to place bets on who the 5 foreign intelligence agencies it might be? I'm guessing china, israeli, russia, maybe iran maybe korea

China, Russia, Israel, Germany, Canada

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I have been away a while and am just catching up on these threads.

The most damning thing for the Hillary camp about this is all of the faith they have put in the intelligence agencies saying Russia is responsible for Wikileaks, and how evil the Russians are.

Now it seems like intelligence agencies are saying she her private server was hacked.

Her camp can not say this is a big deal, because they scream everyday about how evil the Russians are. Who knows how many US soldiers or allies were killed or compromised because of her "carelessness".

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Is it any wonder we have lost so much respect and influence in the world? While Obama ran around the globe for his apology tour, HRC allowed foreign governments a peek up our kimono. If the quality of the emails on her server match in any way those of Podesta's emails, we've been pegged for the paper tiger we actually are.

Why are there no arrests yet?

I agree with everything except...

Who's getting arrested and for what? What's the charge?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I think Mongolia for sure too !!

I doubt Iceland, and I doubt Sri Lanka.

But I highly suspect Romania.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Espionage

I knew it

I knew it

All big governments fail.

Hillary For Prison 2016 !

Those T Shirts Will Become Valuable Collectors Items one Day . This One is My Fav...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: Gumerk

Please...

I'm definitely no Clinton lover, but you can't lock someone up for being remiss, without showing intent to being remiss >.>

She just simply doesn't deserve to be POTUS

Thats not true, intent isn't necessary. Others on this board know more about it than me, but when you have access to classified information, you are instructed on the proper ways to handle it.

The reason for this is that this sensitive information could be hacked or stolen by enemies (like in this situation).

Therefore, even if you accidentally improperly handled information, you are still legally liable for it.

This entire situation of her private server being hacked by at least five groups shows exactly why these laws are on the books.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

China, Russia, Israel, Germany, Canada

Canada nobody would expect the evil leafs. I like it

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join