It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Arrest Imminent, Right on Time

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Obama is going to pardon them all...too many dirty secrets to hide.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Armed civil revolt to me is out of the question. The reasons why are many. However armed civil discourse is on the table if ever needed.

I agree with most of your points. Term limits on Congress will go a very long way to righting the ship.

The main action from folks of late to the question is...nothing.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Not that I dont think Hillary is guilty (ive made plenty of threads on her and Benghazi), and of course shes deplorable ....

But why is it when stuff was coming up about Trump all his supporters were "OH this is politically motivated, the timing is just too perfect, none of this is true, they are just trying to destroy him"

Now the damn hypocrites are singing a different tune, and laying guilt before any investigation is concluded?

I think shes guilty as sin, but do you NOT see the huge hypocrisy here?

Makes me sick honestly, Trump and his supporters have no damn integrity.......

You know what? BOTH damn sides have no integrity. This kind of statement, that "the other side has no integrity," is a big fat GIANT part of our problem. It is a HUGE problem that is keeping us frozen in fighting each other when we should be fighting ALL of them. BOTH SIDES. Until we realize this, and keeping blaming the other side, we will stay right where we are in this horrendous mess of a high jacked country.

Ive stated this repeatedly which is why I voted 3rd party........

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Certainly within the realm of possibility. All the dominoes would fall and create a vacuum in which the government wouldn't have as much control.

I don't think the majority of Americans would look kindly on that. D/R/I/C alike.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Not that I dont think Hillary is guilty (ive made plenty of threads on her and Benghazi), and of course shes deplorable ....

But why is it when stuff was coming up about Trump all his supporters were "OH this is politically motivated, the timing is just too perfect, none of this is true, they are just trying to destroy him"

Now the damn hypocrites are singing a different tune, and laying guilt before any investigation is concluded?

I think shes guilty as sin, but do you NOT see the huge hypocrisy here?

Makes me sick honestly, Trump and his supporters have no damn integrity.......

You know what? BOTH damn sides have no integrity. This kind of statement, that "the other side has no integrity," is a big fat GIANT part of our problem. It is a HUGE problem that is keeping us frozen in fighting each other when we should be fighting ALL of them. BOTH SIDES. Until we realize this, and keeping blaming the other side, we will stay right where we are in this horrendous mess of a high jacked country.

Ive stated this repeatedly which is why I voted 3rd party........

That's good. But in addition to that we need to stop lobbying blame and insults at one side or the other. Your comment just brings in a Trump supporter to then list all the reasons that the Clinton side has no integrity, and off we go again, getting NOTHING accomplished. They both have been and will continue to screw us as long as we are insulting and fighting with each other, don't you think?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

That's good. But in addition to that we need to stop lobbying blame and insults at one side or the other.

We still need to call out hypocrisy when it raises its head, just like we need to be consistent with principles......

Your comment just brings in a Trump supporter to then list all the reasons that the Clinton side has no integrity, and off we go again, getting NOTHING accomplished

I dont agree, as said before, inconsistency and hypocrisy need to be called out, people need to have a mirror held up on occasion to see the error of their ways..........

They both have been and will continue to screw us as long as we are insulting and fighting with each other, don't you think?

They will continue to screw us so long as we keep compromising our principles and integrity in favor of a "champion" to put in a place of power........

The minute we STOP doing that is when they will lose power to do so

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
This election season has been unfolding like a daytime soap opera. The waxing and waning of support, the ebb and flow of the candidates. Or maybe it's more WWF ! Ahem, I mean WWE, where the script is memorized, the blows are fake and in the back they all collect a paycheck.

We're winding down the home stretch here and it looks like the climax of the show is about to happen in real time. HRC may face an indictment!..well from one Bret Bair.

1. The Clinton Foundation investigation is far more expansive than anybody has reported so far and has been going on for more than a year.

2. The laptops of Clinton aides Cherryl Mills and Heather Samuelson have not been destroyed, and agents are currently combing through them. The investigation has interviewed several people twice, and plans to interview some for a third time.

3. Agents have found emails believed to have originated on Hillary Clinton's secret server on Anthony Weiner's laptop. They say the emails are not duplicates and could potentially be classified in nature.

4. Sources within the FBI have told him that an indictment is "likely" in the case of pay-for-play at the Clinton Foundation, "barring some obstruction in some way" from the Justice Department.

5. FBI sources say with 99% accuracy that Hillary Clinton's server has been hacked by at least five foreign intelligence agencies, and that information had been taken from it.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Will any of this stick? I'd like to think so. Reality says someone else will take the fall and/or she will lawyer her way out. Time will tell.

Don't you feel like you've seen this all before. Maybe even walked out of the movie? We get to see the villain finally caught up with, only to skate away at the last minute. Or perhaps your perception is that your favorite actress has been caught and it all looks so grim, until the all too coincidental plot device!

I do love the debate here. The reality is this is all a stage and we have no choice but to be the audience.

Well then...I guess the next 2 days should be interesting....HRC should step down now.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Why would she do that? The presidency is her lottery ticket to freedom. I'm sure first day in office she will pardon herself if she doesn't get one before the inauguration.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: JinMI

Obama is going to pardon them all...too many dirty secrets to hide.

I don't know if President Obama can do that. He has the authority to do it but it would cost him a great deal of his legacy. Did pardoning President Nixon help President Ford? No, President Ford went down as the guy who pardoned someone who was guilty as sin. President Obama is looking at a very sticky situation and may not have a good way out.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Considering that the word is out that the classified documents weren't copies, thats pretty big. Huma and Weiner handling classified originals, AND, unsecured server, giving access to other nations?

This is not a minor thing.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

a reply to: KansasGirl

That's good. But in addition to that we need to stop lobbying blame and insults at one side or the other.

We still need to call out hypocrisy when it raises its head, just like we need to be consistent with principles......

Your comment just brings in a Trump supporter to then list all the reasons that the Clinton side has no integrity, and off we go again, getting NOTHING accomplished

I dont agree, as said before, inconsistency and hypocrisy need to be called out, people need to have a mirror held up on occasion to see the error of their ways..........

They both have been and will continue to screw us as long as we are insulting and fighting with each other, don't you think?

They will continue to screw us so long as we keep compromising our principles and integrity in favor of a "champion" to put in a place of power........

The minute we STOP doing that is when they will lose power to do so

When did I say we should give up our integrity?? I didn't. But I think you and I are actually arguing for the same thing.

But I think we need to stop saying things like "Trump supporters are this" and "Hillary supporters are that" because we are taking the focus off of those 2 clowns and putting it on ourselves.

Let's stop yelling at each other, about them, and lets all yell DIRECTLY AT THEM INSTEAD.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
i cant wait for november 13th...

if $hill was going to be harmed or jailed, would it take this much, this long, with so much evidence to get her locked up... with all this and she is still one of two running for presidency, think about that.

this scandal doesnt say much on Clinton as a politician, but it speaks volume for America as a world power.

this is the fall of Rome.

vote Trump.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Again ,the "Wizard of Political Wit" "arrives neither early nor late. But precisely when they are needed ". With another great ,spot on, saying.
Gandalf - LOTR
Cheers

edit on 11/3/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

How's your cake?

The time will come when Americans physically need to do something.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: odzeandennz

The time will come when Americans physically need to do something.

All Americans need to physically vote for Trump. Send a strong message that can't be manipulated.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Slightly off topic. Game 7 of The World Series. Going into the 10th inning, and there is a rain delay. So much synchronicity here.

Stage is set!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
It's a little thing called The 2nd Amendment.......that's when it will be utilized the way the founding fathers intended. To usurp tyrannical government.a reply to: JinMI

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

i've seen alot of your posts, not so much lately since all hillary's trouble but i never read any of your posts before that said this. In fact I could swear you would defend clinton while constantly laying into trump. Am I mistaken?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Yea man, ballgames gonna give me a heart attack!!!reply to: JinMI

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Perhaps what we're seeing is the consequence of the fragmenting of the media to the extent that there is no unified message and the truth is no longer distinguishable from the fiction, where conspiracies are piled on top of conspiracies, where The Little Boy who Cried Wolf tries to set himself up as the savior, but people stopped listening to him years ago.

You'll never get a revolt out of people under such circumstances, not unless they start starving or fearing for their immediate well-being, and possibly not even then.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join