It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Arrest Imminent, Right on Time

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

There is very good evidence that the DOJ has interfered in this and done it's best to downplay it. Or do you just ignore everything that doesn't say "Hillary is innocent"? The MSM is strangely quiet about all of this, just like they have been from the start. Take a look at the top news agencies. Not a whisper about any of this, even though it could lead to a President being impeached the first day in office. Nothing but hit pieces on Trump or articles telling us what a great leader Clinton would be. They are deep in Hillary's pocket and doing their best to keep the American people blind to the facts. If not for the internet, most of this would not have even gotten out.

www.cnn.com...

abcnews.go.com...

www.nbcnews.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

edit on 2-11-2016 by DAVID64 because: typo

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

5. FBI sources say with 99% accuracy that Hillary Clinton's server has been hacked by at least five foreign intelligence agencies, and that information had been taken from it.

sounds alot like what guccifer said

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

a reply to: liveandlearn

What would happen should it just get blown off the front pages of the press and then swept under the rug? What could we do?

If recent history repeats itself, what the collective "we" will do is nothing. It's intolerably maddening and frustrating.

The sad thing is that if the fighters on BOTH sides would ask themselves the same questions, and then get together and look at the answers, the whole country would immediately stand up against these criminals and have our power back. The questions to answer are:

1. When was the last time that your candidate, or ANY candidate, delivered on what they promised during their campaign? List every instance.

2. When was the last time that your candidate, or ANY candidate, delivered on what YOU asked THEM to do (since of course, they are supposed to be serving the people, not the reverse)? List every instance.

3. List the instances in which your candidate, or ANY candidate, did something that you did not like or want.

4. List the instances in which your candidate, or ANY candidate, worked on their own or with others, and did things that you as a citizen were not consulted on and did not authorize.

If both sides answered those questions and got together and compared notes, I think everyone would see how we the people have been screwed by BOTH parties and that this country has gone off the rails.

Then we could be a unified force against THEM instead of wasting energy and opportunity by yelling at each other, to those of the "opposite" party, and that this in-fighting is precisely how they have been to bamboozle us all.

God DAMN I wish the country would answer those questions and then compare notes. Then see what happens.
edit on 2-11-2016 by KansasGirl because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
What to believe?
The computers were destroyed with sledge hammers..according to whom?

The computers were not destroyed with sledge hammers..according to whom?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I know the news is all over the place and several threads here allude to it, but what exactly has she done that would get her arrested?

This is an honest question from a guy too jaded to really care.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

the way i understand it was that mills and summerland brought their computers to the FBI when called and made a deal for immunity and that the computers be destroyed after the interviews. the FBI didn't destroy them, they kept them in DC.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Later, in July, Comey testified that Guccifer was lying about that. Clearly someone is being less than truthful.

“He did not [gain access to Clinton's server], he admitted that was a lie,” Comey said in response to questions from Rep. Blake Farenthold (R-Texas).

thehill.com...

edit on 2-11-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Russia, Israel, China, Britain, Germany. But It will be the Mossad, who have all the dirt on everyone who matters. When one spy agency ups the Game and gets the film on Politicians doing naughty things, then they all have to do the same to keep the balance right. Human nature being the same everywhere, leaves plenty of scope. I have no doubt that Epstein, recorded everything, sent it to the Mossad, and hey presto "Your ass is mine"

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

There is a poster here that pounds a thought into others heads, it speaks volumes. I think his name is Oddzandedz. Basically says that he is more critical of his candidate because they are his choice.

Now, I think we should all put that into practice and see just how far apart we the people actually are on issues.

link   

originally posted by: CheckPointCharlie
I know the news is all over the place and several threads here allude to it, but what exactly has she done that would get her arrested?

This is an honest question from a guy too jaded to really care.

There are several dozen threads on ATS investigating the crimes and corruption of the Clinton cabal.
It can't be summarized in one thread let alone one post.
It is deep, global, and very scary.

edit on 11/2/16 by BlueAjah because: spelling

link   
Not that I dont think Hillary is guilty (ive made plenty of threads on her and Benghazi), and of course shes deplorable ....

But why is it when stuff was coming up about Trump all his supporters were "OH this is politically motivated, the timing is just too perfect, none of this is true, they are just trying to destroy him"

Now the damn hypocrites are singing a different tune, and laying guilt before any investigation is concluded?

I think shes guilty as sin, but do you NOT see the huge hypocrisy here?

Makes me sick honestly, Trump and his supporters have no damn integrity.......
edit on 11/2/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Comey's Decision - Stay Silent Knowing that the Clinton's are " Dirty " as Hell , But they Have Compromised Me ... Or...
Suffer The Wrath of 100 of His Agents , and an NSA that Refuses to Let Him Off the Hook ? Either way he Is Fued .

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

You weren't responding to anyone in particular so I'm assuming your responding to the thread.

Did you read my OP? It's all a part of the game, the stage. Were nearing the crescendo and the curtain is drawing to a close.

Act II ?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: carewemust

the way i understand it was that mills and summerland brought their computers to the FBI when called and made a deal for immunity and that the computers be destroyed after the interviews. the FBI didn't destroy them, they kept them in DC.

Ah..that makes sense. That immunity deal was made back in September wasn't it? I don't think Director Comey would have announced that Hillary is back under criminal investigation, 11 days before the election, unless an indictment of Hillary was imminent. They're just tying all the loose ends up now.

If you heard Obama's statement today, he's SUDDENLY in defensive/protection mode, don't cha think?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

For good bad or ill, I don't think Comeys true character and motives will be fully realized for years. Whether this is his doing or not, it is clear there are factions with the urge to make public what's been sealed.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

You weren't responding to anyone in particular so I'm assuming your responding to the thread.

Did you read my OP? It's all a part of the game, the stage. Were nearing the crescendo and the curtain is drawing to a close.

Act II ?

Just general frustration with some of the replies and how the Trump supporters are salivating.......

I agree its one GIANT act.......

If anything this election should demonstrate just how much it really is "Bread And Circuses"

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
Hold on to your hats folks the dam is about to burst, I feel bad for Trump his first year as president will be overshadowed in the MSM by the Clinton crime syndicate trials.

You could be right about the instability of the dam. I certainly wouldn't want to downstream when it happens.

If it does, I think she will be excused from trial due to ill health. I don't think she's going to be around long enough to be tried in a US court. Once the charges are brought against her, and possibly against Slick as well, they will both reveal that they have some sort of terminal illness. A few staffers will be found guilty and go to a federal halfway house for a few months. The DOJ will boast that they've eliminated corruption.

The Clintons will die knowing that they've piled up more money that normal humans can spend in 10 lifetimes. At acquiring wealth, they've enjoyed great success.

What will happen to all that money if this scheme is indeed laid out for all to see? Will the DOJ confiscate all Clinton foundations' funds? Will their personal funds be frozen? Will her campaign donations be scrutinized for irregularities with extra care?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Yes , He has Made his Bed back in July , Now he Must Lie in it .

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

You ask a hard question of this simple minded person. The expected answer would be civil unrest or civil war. Myself, I don't own a gun because it would probably knock me down and be taken away making me the recipient of my bullet.

The only other possibility is to start at the local and state level. Get rid of career politicians. Get term limits till we get rid of career politicians. That was a question on the Texas primary ballot in 2014. Only when they see we won't put up with the status quo will elites take notice and maybe back off at least for a while. And only with limited terms, by enough states, will the congress perhaps see the light.

Laws for revolving door need to stop but this won't happen as long as we have our bought and paid for career politicians.

Get the GD money out of politics.

Only problem with the above is that this is probably our last best hope and if Trump looses we will be set back even further in our hope of having at least a ghost of a gov. for and by the people.
edit on 2-11-2016 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Not that I dont think Hillary is guilty (ive made plenty of threads on her and Benghazi), and of course shes deplorable ....

But why is it when stuff was coming up about Trump all his supporters were "OH this is politically motivated, the timing is just too perfect, none of this is true, they are just trying to destroy him"

Now the damn hypocrites are singing a different tune, and laying guilt before any investigation is concluded?

I think shes guilty as sin, but do you NOT see the huge hypocrisy here?

Makes me sick honestly, Trump and his supporters have no damn integrity.......

You know what? BOTH damn sides have no integrity. This kind of statement, that "the other side has no integrity," is a big fat GIANT part of our problem. It is a HUGE problem that is keeping us frozen in fighting each other when we should be fighting ALL of them. BOTH SIDES. Until we realize this, and keeping blaming the other side, we will stay right where we are in this horrendous mess of a high jacked country.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join