It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of Hillary having memory issue? Is it ongoing to this day?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
So...just doing my usual thing and searching through some Wikileaks and came across this one.

Tweet Wiki

This was one month after her "concussion".

How does she not know what HOGR stands for? Hasn't she been doing this for 30 years? They have been around since the 1800's.

Well there are quite a few inline emails if you search "HOGR" on wiki leaks that are pretty interesting and include Blumenthal as well.

Anyone know what the 9/11 Cable they are talking about is?

edit on 11/2/16 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

This is Hillary..... "Oversight" isn't in her vocabulary.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Did she really ask what HOGR stood for?

To:
Date: 2001-01-01 03:00
Subject: THE SECRETARY'S CALL SHEET FOR DARRELL ISSA, CHAIRMAN, HOGR SUNDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2012

UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05796328 Date: 11/30/2015

RELEASE IN PART B5

The Secretary's Call Sheet for

Darrell Issa, Chairman, HOGR
Sunday, October 7, 2012

That was a briefing she was handed a few months before for a phone call with Issa.

No idea what 9/11 cable they're referring to, and no luck finding it yet.
edit on 2-11-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Did she really ask what HOGR stood for?

To:
Date: 2001-01-01 03:00
Subject: THE SECRETARY'S CALL SHEET FOR DARRELL ISSA, CHAIRMAN, HOGR SUNDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2012

UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05796328 Date: 11/30/2015

RELEASE IN PART B5

The Secretary's Call Sheet for

Darrell Issa, Chairman, HOGR
Sunday, October 7, 2012

That was a briefing she was handed a few months before for a phone call with Issa.

No idea what 9/11 cable they're referring to, and no luck finding it yet.

I know...strange right? Even more strange she didn't just Google it. Why would she ask her aides for that? Just seems out of place.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Perhaps because she is used to being catered to...or she forgot there is a 'google'.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Perhaps because she is used to being catered to...or she forgot there is a 'google'.

But if She were to type something 'non-positive' against Her regime, the spies over at Google™ would've routed Her the intel.

*** Note to folks who think HRC™ is a CROOK *** For those who do support Her, I'm not going to type anything negative about You. If You don't believe Me You'll have to check My Twitter™ feed..

I'm thinking We might have to watch what We type about The Clinton Cabal™. If She skates on this and gets erected will there be a thread on ATS™ :
"I got bumped into at the mall and got poked by some weird guy that smelled like coffee, booze and cheap cigarettes (breaking a Federal law by smoking in a Fed. veh.) Now I feel like snip and My eyes are puffy and I can't sleep. I'd go to the Dr. but I can't afford "Affordable Healthcare... and then I got a phone call from this guy that wanted to sell Me insurance through a Clinton Fraudation™ subsidiary...."

Stay Hydrated... (Its a long trek up that mountain. I hope You left Your cell phone/tracking device in that bag at the Greyhound station??)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Sorry this offended you. This is one of the few places I can vent and I do so with no anger toward you or others of any opposing side. Just appreciating an open forum to vent.

new topics

top topics

join