It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Winter, spring, summer and fall

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I cant write big words,nor poetry really good..But I do know we are just primates pretending to be humans, and i can quote as an native Indian once said;" White words are plenty and beautiful, but is nothing but s#. " I love Native Indian philosophy, they used words that was in nature, and compressed it so lies couldnt be told.

Words has a meaning of telling a tale to give a bigger chance for the offspring to survive, scriptures are young and in its infant stage. When someone tells you directly;" Your words lacks content, i think and believe your work is s# " It wouldnt matter, because its just an opinion. The problem lies when someone uses his authority to get rid of things he doesnt believe to fill his world of make belief.

But i cant present a story, with a few words that makes it real and not a fantasy.. Im not here to make friends, im looking for knowledge..

Before the winter came cold and shilling to the bone, the fall had already made its appearance. Winter killed of that was sick, dying and weak,and in the spring nature gave it all back to where it once were, winter forgot its meaning but its essence was still there.
When the summer days appeared all life seemed to be united as one, but how we all forget when the fall comes again and take it all away..

I hope i can enjoy poems and short stories, of the human imagination, and i really couldnt care if it doesnt fit your world of a tragic story..

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
WinterFreeze, SpringSneeze, SummerBreeze, Autumn Leaves

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

That was awesome!!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Here are the words of a Native American man I knew. His name was William Commanda and I consider him to have been the wisest man I ever met.

Traditional people of Indian nations have interpreted the two roads that face the light-skinned race as the road to technology and the road to spirituality. We feel that the road to technology.... has led modern society to a damaged and seared earth. Could it be that the road to technology represents a rush to destruction, and that the road to spirituality represents the slower path that the traditional native people have traveled and are now seeking again? The earth is not scorched on this trail. The grass is still growing there.

www.azquotes.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: masqua

Im gonna take something out of context..

There is a reason and a purpose for our FOX2P genome and i dont think its there so we can use our imagination and tell stories of that fits in someones subjective reality..
2000 years ago, they used prose and poetry, to tell a divine story about survival, a simple calendar.. Days, months.. cause people could not read or write, but they could sure use their eyes to observe the simplest things in nature and the sky..

Does a story bring spirituality? If so ,then the TV- is all the medium we need..

Do you think a story without a meaning and purpose is good cause its full of ideals? Wishful thinking and daydreaming?

top topics

join