It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People of America - Please help... yourselves, complain about Clinton donations.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I hope I'm not incorrect here, but as far as I can read from the CItizen's Guide on the website of the Federal Election Commision, you cannot donate more than 2.700 dollars to a presidential candidate....
FEC

At the bottom of that page you'll find guidelines to complaining.

Now, what's the issue?

Well, the Bradley Foundation was just hack and had 30gb of files leaked, some of which are already going online. Easy to find on reddit. People are posting screendumps of the documents.

Here's where it gets interesting.

Bradley Foundation has Rothschilds as clients, and one of those documents specifically outlines that the amount of 150.000.000 dollars should be withdrawn from the Rothschilds portfolio and sent to Hillary Clintons campaign.

Doesn't this directly violate the rules of the FEC regarding donations? Bradley does not say to some pac or superpac or anything... they write Clintons Campaign.

If you remember, wikileaks mails clearly show how Lynn Rothschilds is already prepping up Hillary before Hillary even announces her candidacy.

This payment of 150.000.000 dollars was made july 2016.

Since I'm not American, I don't see how I can file that complaint, but I would indeed encourage others to get on it right away!

Don't mind the link source of the image, it's just the first one I could find on Google. Several people have posted this around the web by now.

alexanderhiggins.com...
edit on 2/11/16 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
It is imperative to the future of HUMANITY that Donald Trump does not see the presidency.

We must make sure that doesnt happen.. AT ANY COST... because the ramifications will be permanent and may lead to the end of civilization as we know it.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Yes and no.

It is vital he does not gain the presidency. It is also vital that Hilary does not gain the presidency. No one ever said that doing the right thing was easy.
edit on 2-11-2016 by TrueBrit because: Grammatical error removed

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

I would say it is imperative to the future of humanity that neither one of those fruitcakes sees the presidency.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I completely agree.... but being left wing myself, I'm very much provoked by left wing lying, corruption and arrogance.
That's why Clinton has to go first.... Trump will be easier to take down after the election than Clinton. Think about it.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

That doesnt make sense (no offense)

If either would fall after the election.. whos VP would you rather take the chair?

Hillarys of.course
edit on 2-11-2016 by Lucidparadox because: Typo

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Jill Stein!!! Not perfect, but, for a "figure-head"--which let's face it, is most of what being a president amounts to, she'll do just fine!

NO sincere vote is a wasted vote. The false dichotomy is what tptb want you to embrace.

edit on 2-11-2016 by zosimov because: punctuation

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
Jill Stein!!! Not perfect but, for a "figure-head" which let's face it, is most of what being a president amounts to, she'll do just fine!

NO sincere vote is a wasted vote. The false dichotomy is what tptb want you to embrace.

I completely agree. Tpb have to always push that a third party candidate is a wasted vote and that you must vote for the lesser evil of one of their two brands.

To vote third party is not to waste a vote but to threaten the status quo.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

Greetings-

You typed it YourSelf, the Repchilds donated to the Clinton Cabal's "slush fund" and NOT the DNC™... (or a deflection that reads similar to these words...)

I think they transposed the name. Instead of "Mandy Hess" I believe it is supposed to be "Handy Mess" a perfect nom de plume for the next Lee Harvey...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
It is imperative to the future of HUMANITY that Donald Trump does not see the presidency.

We must make sure that doesnt happen.. AT ANY COST... because the ramifications will be permanent and may lead to the end of civilization as we know it.

OMG, I just had to laugh like hell at that one. Hillary Clinton can eat live babies, take money from foreign goverments, lie, cheat and steal, extort people and possibly murder others, but it's OK. As long as Trump doesn't get in. This kind of thinking, or not thinking, is seriously abherent.

Wow, just ef'ing wow.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

You have allowed yourself to be manipulated by the narrative. The reality is as hairbrained as Trump may in fact be, none of his ideas will come to fruition. He will be blocked at every turn by Democrats and Republicans alike. Lame duck.

Hillary on the other hand has shown that her tentacles travel far and wide around this globe. Her influence actually carries weight and the destruction that could be had because of that influence is a strong possibility.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoren

originally posted by: zosimov
Jill Stein!!! Not perfect but, for a "figure-head" which let's face it, is most of what being a president amounts to, she'll do just fine!

I completely agree. Tpb have to always push that a third party candidate is a wasted vote and that you must vote for the lesser evil of one of their two brands.

To vote third party is not to waste a vote but to threaten the status quo.

And Trump doesn't threaten the status quo?

Why not vote Evan McMullin, he's not gay, ya know.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   
The difference for me between the two and why Clinton is the worse evil is because it appears to me as Trump is his own handler.

That cant be said about Clinton who is being controlled by Soros and the Rotschilds.
So you dont know what you are getting with Clinton.....

top topics

join