It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Box-cutter blades hidden on Trump-Pence - POLITICAL MADNESS!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Caught this in my local news this morning... kinda screwed up. An odd twist to the ol' witches and candy apples for Halloween.

This happened on a Local college campus... the Trump Pence sign was zip tied to a "Voting Here -->" sign. The man interviewed in the video called the act "deplorable" and he had Clinton-Kaine stickers all over his rear windshield.

Box Cutter Blades Hidden on Trump-Pence Sign

Political Madness is correct! I'll be glad when this circus is over. (Which won't be for long after the election more than likely.)

edit on 2-11-2016 by MarkOfTheV because: Clarification

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

This world is sad, I watched the video and the person who had to remove the sign had his fingers cut up. Sad that people go this low.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

His car was full of clinton/kaine stickers? Perhaps he cut himself when he was making the sign?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Ah, I used the wrong word... his windshield was covered in Clinton-Kaine stickers...

I thought it was funny that he described the act as deplorable. That's just not a word I hear regularly used around here by country boys in cowboy hats and UT Austin shirts.
edit on 2-11-2016 by MarkOfTheV because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

His car was full of clinton/kaine stickers? Perhaps he cut himself when he was making the sign?

I picked up on that too. There is justice in the world...if that is a true case.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV
a reply to: Woodcarver

Ah, I used the wrong word... his windshield was covered in Clinton-Kaine stickers...

I thought it was funny that he described the act as deplorable. That's just not a word I hear regularly used around here by country boys in cowboy hats and UT Austin shirts.
In my mind, i see a rabble of hillary fanatics planting boobytrapped trump signs and filling people's front windshields with clinton/kane stickers. Calling everyone in their path deplorable.
edit on 2-11-2016 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join