It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

You Know It's Bad When TYT Bombs the Clintons

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Kinda Hard to Support a Candidate who just Happens to be Your Parties Pick for President , along with being a Criminal . A Sane Person like Myself , If I were a Democrat , would have No Problem seeing the Error of my ways....

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I am sorry - which ruling is that exactly and how do the clinton's connect to it? I am not being contrary here. I would really really like to know

Tired of control freaks

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I know TYT aren't very popular around these parts... and I don't always agree with them either obviously... but throughout this election season I have honestly seen a ton of criticism by them of Clinton, and the DNC in general. I don't think assumptions of pro-Dem bias are accurate. I think it just seems that way because they are capable of critiquing the actions of both sides.

I saw almost an equal number of, "TYT is awful and clearly Hillary shills" and, "This proves TYT are secretly Trump supporters" like comments on their YouTube comment sections. Do they have a slant? Definitely. All media outlets have their own slant, that's how they carve out their audience niches. That's why we have to use critical thinking and our own research into their news sources. But I don't see the heavy pro-Clinton bias many seem to think they have.

I don't think most people are that black or white and instead have a range of nuance inherent to their opinions.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Vote third party.

Unfortunately that's not really possible. It's more of an illusion. Some states you can't right in, and for some that do allow it, it is only counted if the person wrote in told that state they are accepting votes....

Or I would write in and campaign Ron Paul till I was blue in the face.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

You know, this election across the pond has been full to bursting with moments where I wish I had been proven wrong. The Donald being put forward as the candidate for the Republican Party, Bernie Sanders inexplicably being sidelined in favour of a raging she bitch from hell, and a whole bunch more.

But TYT coming out in frustration and indignation, and laying into the Clintons like a coal miner with an inferiority complex, is one of those times I am glad that I was right. I know an awful lot of people thought that TYT is just a left wing mouthpiece, prepared to bash the right and sing the praises of anyone on the other side, but I am so glad that I was right to believe that they had the integrity to stand by their beliefs as people, and come out against this corruption.

And they are right. Any person ignoring the vast wrong being done by the Clinton Foundation and its management, it's ownership and its founders, claiming that the new emails are clean and so nothing is wrong, these people have missed the point either by deliberate fault or accident of ignorance, and it is time to get a grip on that fact, without swinging off to the right.

Hilary voters, it's time you wound your pride in, and cast your hook out to someone other than Hilary, to prevent the other beast in this election from being elected either. Neither Hilary nor Trump ought to have a damned hope in hell of winning the election, but unless you people step up, there is going to be hell to pay, because both of the front running candidates are going to burn your entire way of life given half a chance, and I envy you not one bit. You would be better off with Jill Stein, or the bumbling Gary Johnson, than you ever would with either of the dirty bastards at the tip of the pack, so make your vote count for something other than corruption and self interest.

Vote third party. Write one in if you have to. Anything but more corrupt, dirty money lovers at the top of politics in the most powerful nation on Earth, please! The rest of the world is watching.
Sorry Charlie...There are millions of us who know exactly what we are getting with Trump and we're all for it...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

But Democrats are cool with the Clinton's whoring put our government. Why, because they will help the little guy. My a$$! They're helping banks for power.

Oh but it's OK because this is just those dang Russians,haha. Cool logic.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join