It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

You Know It's Bad When TYT Bombs the Clintons

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Wikileaks reveals emails that show the depth of the corruption at the Clinton Foundation. Cenk Uygur, host of The Young Turks, breaks it down.

Sorry, I don't have the time to paraphrase the contents of the video. If you can't do audio from your desk, you can scroll through and stop when you see some of the 'text points' Cenk's highlighting.

As bad as this one is ... I'm almost waiting with bated breath to hear The Young Turks endorse Donald Trump.

AHHHHHahahahahaha!!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
It seems this never ends with them does it.
It seems the latest stuff just in the last day or so are pretty big deals.

*edit* To be honest, I never had any hope until lately.

edit on 2-11-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
This is the very first time that I could stomach watching the Young Turks and then (he) actually did a very good job in his explanation.
In the words of Borat, "Very Nice...".

Good job on this!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I did not realize Chelsea had no idea about how it operates. Completely clueless. She actually was doing the right thing. They really kept her out of the loop for her to be that ignorant.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

You know, this election across the pond has been full to bursting with moments where I wish I had been proven wrong. The Donald being put forward as the candidate for the Republican Party, Bernie Sanders inexplicably being sidelined in favour of a raging she bitch from hell, and a whole bunch more.

But TYT coming out in frustration and indignation, and laying into the Clintons like a coal miner with an inferiority complex, is one of those times I am glad that I was right. I know an awful lot of people thought that TYT is just a left wing mouthpiece, prepared to bash the right and sing the praises of anyone on the other side, but I am so glad that I was right to believe that they had the integrity to stand by their beliefs as people, and come out against this corruption.

And they are right. Any person ignoring the vast wrong being done by the Clinton Foundation and its management, it's ownership and its founders, claiming that the new emails are clean and so nothing is wrong, these people have missed the point either by deliberate fault or accident of ignorance, and it is time to get a grip on that fact, without swinging off to the right.

Hilary voters, it's time you wound your pride in, and cast your hook out to someone other than Hilary, to prevent the other beast in this election from being elected either. Neither Hilary nor Trump ought to have a damned hope in hell of winning the election, but unless you people step up, there is going to be hell to pay, because both of the front running candidates are going to burn your entire way of life given half a chance, and I envy you not one bit. You would be better off with Jill Stein, or the bumbling Gary Johnson, than you ever would with either of the dirty bastards at the tip of the pack, so make your vote count for something other than corruption and self interest.

Vote third party. Write one in if you have to. Anything but more corrupt, dirty money lovers at the top of politics in the most powerful nation on Earth, please! The rest of the world is watching.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I'm having trouble establishing the connection of what exactly these companies get out of funding the Clintons?

And where did this 9 billion net come from that they are playing this game for?

edit on 2-11-2016 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadCat

Companies and other bodies got access to powerful and influential people, people who might be able to speak quietly into certain ears on these companies and other bodies behalf, in a way that would favour those companies or bodies being selected to get a contract or some other beneficial consideration, either from government, or from some other body with which the Clintons have close ties.

The 9 Billion dollars, is, I would imagine, the value of a contract or agreement, that one of their donors sought to gain, with assistance from the Clinton Foundation and the Clintons themselves, either Bill, Hilary, or both. Remember, for some of the period covered by this issue, Hilary Clinton was Secretary of State, so she had access to pretty much the entire government infrastructure and the people running it.

That's basically influence peddling at its highest ebb!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
If she wins she's supposed to help them out. Take the King of Morocco, for him when she won she was going to help him bomb the people in West Saharra who want to take the oil and be independent of Morocco. 12 million dollars for the military might of the USA is a pretty good deal. But yeah there's apparently a big benefit to it as a lot of people seem to like to do it.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

TYT has been anti Clinton this entire election. That's a fact.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I have to say, I never thought I'd see Cenk talk like this!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
I did not realize Chelsea had no idea about how it operates. Completely clueless. She actually was doing the right thing. They really kept her out of the loop for her to be that ignorant.

They probably do not trust her and neither do the Clintons big money backers. When all their schemes come crashing down, them big money powers will be pickin their bones to get back whatever they can.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: DeadCat

Companies and other bodies got access to powerful and influential people, people who might be able to speak quietly into certain ears on these companies and other bodies behalf, in a way that would favour those companies or bodies being selected to get a contract or some other beneficial consideration, either from government, or from some other body with which the Clintons have close ties.

The 9 Billion dollars, is, I would imagine, the value of a contract or agreement, that one of their donors sought to gain, with assistance from the Clinton Foundation and the Clintons themselves, either Bill, Hilary, or both. Remember, for some of the period covered by this issue, Hilary Clinton was Secretary of State, so she had access to pretty much the entire government infrastructure and the people running it.

That's basically influence peddling at its highest ebb!

Appreciate the clarity on those topics!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

yup.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

But the video never says what specifically that Dow got for all that money. If they wanted to connect the dots, they should have completed the circle. Otherwise, its nothing but rumors and innuendow.

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
You obviously don't watch TYT they have never liked Hillary...but they hate Drumpf more.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TiredofControlFreaks

Dow got more than 2 billion dollars from Kuwait for cancelling a contract on May 17, 2013.

www.bloomberg.com...

PIC, a unit of state-owned Kuwait Petroleum Corp., canceled a contract forming K-Dow, a 50-50 venture with Dow’s plastics unit, in December 2008. The failure of the venture deprived Dow of a $9 billion payment during the financial crisis, almost derailed its 2009 purchase of Rohm & Haas Co. and prompted the company’s first dividend cut.

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

You know, this election across the pond has been full to bursting with moments where I wish I had been proven wrong. The Donald being put forward as the candidate for the Republican Party, Bernie Sanders inexplicably being sidelined in favour of a raging she bitch from hell, and a whole bunch more.

But TYT coming out in frustration and indignation, and laying into the Clintons like a coal miner with an inferiority complex, is one of those times I am glad that I was right. I know an awful lot of people thought that TYT is just a left wing mouthpiece, prepared to bash the right and sing the praises of anyone on the other side, but I am so glad that I was right to believe that they had the integrity to stand by their beliefs as people, and come out against this corruption.

And they are right. Any person ignoring the vast wrong being done by the Clinton Foundation and its management, it's ownership and its founders, claiming that the new emails are clean and so nothing is wrong, these people have missed the point either by deliberate fault or accident of ignorance, and it is time to get a grip on that fact, without swinging off to the right.

Hilary voters, it's time you wound your pride in, and cast your hook out to someone other than Hilary, to prevent the other beast in this election from being elected either. Neither Hilary nor Trump ought to have a damned hope in hell of winning the election, but unless you people step up, there is going to be hell to pay, because both of the front running candidates are going to burn your entire way of life given half a chance, and I envy you not one bit. You would be better off with Jill Stein, or the bumbling Gary Johnson, than you ever would with either of the dirty bastards at the tip of the pack, so make your vote count for something other than corruption and self interest.

Vote third party. Write one in if you have to. Anything but more corrupt, dirty money lovers at the top of politics in the most powerful nation on Earth, please! The rest of the world is watching.

With a navy heart, I agree with you. Hilary simply cannot be president. That the only alternative is that racist, xenophobic, incompetent turd Trump is a real shame.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: recrisp
This is the very first time that I could stomach watching the Young Turks and then (he) actually did a very good job in his explanation.
In the words of Borat, "Very Nice...".

Good job on this!

And I still wont. However , I will take your and the OP's word on it though.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

ok so now we know that Dow got 2.1 million from Kuwait - but it was only after an arbitrator in Kuwait awarded it to dow

www.reuters.com...

An arbitrator ruled Kuwait's state-run chemical company must pay Dow Chemical Co $2.16 billion for wrongly canceling a planned plastics joint venture in 2008, Dow said on Thursday. The International Chamber of Commerce's International Court ruling against Petrochemical Industries Co (PIC) of Kuwait is final and binding and believed to be one of the largest ever arbitration awards, according to Dow's law firm, Shearman and Sterling LLP. Kuwait pulled out of the $17.4 billion "K-Dow" petrochemical joint venture as the g

So where are the fingerprints of Hilary, Bill, the foundation or CGI in this deal. how are these things connected?

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TiredofControlFreaks

The International Chamber of Commerce's International Court ruling

That right there is a start as both Bill and Hillary subscribe to the Globalist Agenda. Another arm of the UN....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join