It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Obama Criticizes F.B.I. Director: ‘We Don’t Operate on Incomplete Information’

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Is he an idiot? Investigations stem from incomplete information CONSTANTLY. How does he think complete information is obtained? Maybe he was going to just turn over his emails to HRC on her private server? I mean, no need for an investigation if you don't have HRC smashing blackberry's, right? What a clown.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Coming from Obama?

He was elected twice on incomplete information, change, change, change. Yes, but not what you were selling, pal.

The middle classes have been squeezed, so much that the pips have started to squeak. He's allowed the industrial centres to diminish further and allowed the cost of existence to spiral.

The same thing has happened here in the U.K, in the same timeframe. It's a Bilderberg agenda. The rich are getting richer, whilst the rest of us see our incomes declining, with terror being rammed down our throats on a constant basis.

So not only does the F.B.I operate on incomplete information, the whole of Government does.

edit on 2/11/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: Typo

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
From the king of incomplete comments, police acting stupidly!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: xuenchen

He's basically saying that it is not the role of the FBI to stir the country up into wild speculation before they've come to any conclusion.

Here on ATS, we've got a new thread touting some unconfirmed theory every 5 minutes or so.

But But the warrant was justified when a judge signed it !!!!

Probable cause is based on evidence.

And yet clearly not enough evidence to complete their investigation or even to say whether the emails therein were relevant or even if they had already been reviewed.

The probable cause that justified the warrant was from a different investigation.

That's what Comey wrote in the letter to Congress.

That letter was not released to the public by Comey.

Existing warrant(s) were not valid for a re-opening of the original investigation(s).

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Please get this straight, neither Obama, his Administration, or his Spokesmen(women/people) ever operate on Incomplete Information and or Leaks. This is a proven fact, they operate concrete decisions that are made. Any branch of the government failing to hold this standard tarnishes the very image of the United States of American itself. Totally disgraceful....

/Sarc

Woops....

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
So he decided to go "all in" for her? I hope she's worth it...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Now we see President Obama himself indicating the FBI doesn't operate on incomplete information !!

Yes folks, Obama's own appointed FBI director must be on to something because the FBI has re-opened the Hillary Clinton email scandal investigation.

Unless of course he means something else and isn't telling you yet.

Obama Criticizes F.B.I. Director: ‘We Don’t Operate on Incomplete Information’

President Obama sharply criticized the decision by his F.B.I. director to alert Congress on Friday about the discovery of new emails related to the Hillary Clinton server case, implying that it violated investigative guidelines and trafficked in innuendo.

“We don’t operate on incomplete information,” Mr. Obama said in an interview with NowThis News, broadcast Wednesday. “We don’t operate on leaks. We operate based on concrete decisions that are made.”

“When this was investigated thoroughly the last time, the conclusion of the F.B.I., the conclusion of the Justice Department, the conclusion of repeated congressional investigations was that she had made some mistakes but that there wasn’t anything there that was prosecutable,” Mr. Obama said.

NSA Responsible for Hacked Hillary Clinton Server , NOT RUSSIANS .

William Binney, NSA whistleblower and former technical head of the NSA, also told Infowars back in August that the email leaks which have negatively impacted the Democratic Party were carried out by individuals within the U.S. intelligence community who were angry at Hillary exposing classified information and sought to take revenge.

www.youtube.com...

Of Course President Obama Knew this , but kept Silent .Hmm...

edit on 2-11-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I don't think any of the political posturing makes a damn bit of difference anymore. The genie is out of the bottle.

The only people that are worried are those who have something to hide. Sure, a lot of politicians have something to hide, but what is coming through the grapevine now would leave most politicians having affairs and claiming excess expenses looking like Mother Theresa.

It is what it is, the only question is will those affected accept their just punishment or will they burn down the house.

My guess? At some point, somebody with enough credibility on both sides will say enough is enough, and demand that things get back on track. It would take a strong person to do that, wait and see who puts their head above the parapet.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
You people... I swear if the National Inquirer posted Hillary with an Alien on its cover you would all cream your jeans and start posting that crap before you even licked your fingers clean.

So fast to de bunk any ufo pic, so adept to intelligently debate any issue in the world and yet this...

but maybe you are right this time. After how many investigations? how many millions spent? Anthony Wieners computer is being looked into.... the holy grail...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
This is the kind of change Obama had been talking about along. A new wave of corruption and law manipulation.
Smh

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I think Huma's latest tale is that she forgot it was set up to archive all emails sent through the client, or she didn't know it was configured to do so. One or the other, I can't recall.

The story might be she forgot she had used that computer for official business, she was good at forgetting classified files in hotels whole on the road.

a reply to: marg6043

It is me or Obama been pushed by his party is starting to sound like a babbling idiot

Starting to?

Look out when he's away from a teleprompter.

Okiedoke?
edit on 2-11-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: eh?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Yeah it's puzzling because Huma knows what's in the files right?

It's all on her own computer system afterall.

It seems more likely to me that she doesn't know. She signed a document saying she turned over all state property. That this laptop wasn't turned over implies she didn't know about it. Which means Weiner was probably illegally accessing Huma's email and saving information. Who saves 650,000 emails on their hard drive? Who remembers the content of 650,000 emails? She likely doesn't know what Weiner did and didn't grab, and that laptop was in his possession... not hers.

Definitely a leak of classified material since an unauthorized person got access to it, which means Huma could be going to jail but that doesn't really answer any questions. Weiner could be going to jail too if he duplicated all those emails just because he could.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
This is the kind of change Obama had been talking about along. A new wave of corruption and law manipulation.
Smh

If Hillary is indicted, that will hurt Obama, by simple association. ObamaCare is screwing millions of Americans. What a hell of a week for him!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

She 100% knows exactly what's going on.

Huma has been in the employ of Hillary for 20 years.

You really think Huma isn't a liar too?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

So , does Hillary Make a " Deal " Now and Implicate Others in this Mess ? I wonder what Obama Thinks about this , there are Connections that Will Lead Back to Him .

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

She 100% knows exactly what's going on.

Huma has been in the employ of Hillary for 20 years.

You really think Huma isn't a liar too?

I think she's a liar. She probably does most of the dirty work too so that Hillary can be protected. However, I think it's a stretch to say she remembers the contents 650,000+ emails. She likely has no idea what the FBI has, and as I said she may not have even been the person to save the emails.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

He's basically saying that it is not the role of the FBI to stir the country up into wild speculation before they've come to any conclusion.

Here on ATS, we've got a new thread touting some unconfirmed theory every 5 minutes or so.

And yet it was appropriate for him to wildly speculate there was not law broken just as the investigation began?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

It seems more likely to me that she doesn't know. She signed a document saying she turned over all state property. That this laptop wasn't turned over implies she didn't know about it.

This is just unbelievably naive.

She lied....plain and simple. She knew what she was doing. She knew what was in that "Life Insurance" file. Now, the question is, "what was she doing with the information in her possession? Selling it? Or just saving it for a rainy day?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
And when will one of our so called reporters have the nerve to call Obama out on lying about when he found out about Hillary's private email address?

We now know he emailed her under pseudonyms, and Huma said in the Wikileaks that she had to inform Obama everytime Hillary changed her address.

Why would we listen to Obama on this issue when he has already shown he has lied about it?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

So , does Hillary Make a " Deal " Now and Implicate Others in this Mess ? I wonder what Obama Thinks about this , there are Connections that Will Lead Back to Him .

Right now everything is up for grabs.

Obama is implicated big time.

He's been a nervous wreck for weeks now.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join