It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Obama Criticizes F.B.I. Director: ‘We Don’t Operate on Incomplete Information’

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Now we see President Obama himself indicating the FBI doesn't operate on incomplete information !!

Yes folks, Obama's own appointed FBI director must be on to something because the FBI has re-opened the Hillary Clinton email scandal investigation.

Unless of course he means something else and isn't telling you yet.

Obama Criticizes F.B.I. Director: ‘We Don’t Operate on Incomplete Information’

President Obama sharply criticized the decision by his F.B.I. director to alert Congress on Friday about the discovery of new emails related to the Hillary Clinton server case, implying that it violated investigative guidelines and trafficked in innuendo.

“We don’t operate on incomplete information,” Mr. Obama said in an interview with NowThis News, broadcast Wednesday. “We don’t operate on leaks. We operate based on concrete decisions that are made.”

“When this was investigated thoroughly the last time, the conclusion of the F.B.I., the conclusion of the Justice Department, the conclusion of repeated congressional investigations was that she had made some mistakes but that there wasn’t anything there that was prosecutable,” Mr. Obama said.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
"She had made some mistakes... but..."

I wonder what those mistakes were.

In any case, I have a surprising amount of trust in the legitimacy of President Obama. I feel like he does diligent work, and I feel like if something was a miss, he would let it be known.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I think Comey's response would be ..."so are you saying that I shouldn't release this info ? " in which case Obama could respond ,..I take the 5th ...what a can of worms eh ,

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I wonder what he's so worried about? Its like what they tell us when they talk about surveillance, If you've nothing to hide then you've nothing to worry about....

edit on 2-11-2016 by ColaTesla because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadCat

I feel like if something was a miss, he would let it be known.
Maybe Obama should answer the question posed to Lynch who took the 5th pertaining to the 1.6 billion $$ to Iran .

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This is such a great twist on the story.

The NYPD has copies of the .pst file that was on Weiner's computer.

One of them cops is gonna leak that file somewhere and there's gonna be a least one TOP SECRET document (un-redacted) in the stash.

Ohhhh ... this is gonna be bad for both Hillary and Huma.

AHHHHHHHahahahahahaha!!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Hillary already said she wants everything out there. Why not just tell Huma to give a press conference and tell everyone. Tell her to go ask her husband or even better, let him make a statement. The ball is in her court.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

President Obama is attempting to keep the lid on SOMETHING he's learned since labeling FBI Director Comey "a man of integrity", just 2 days ago. MUST BE BIG!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
Hillary already said she wants everything out there. Why not just tell Huma to give a press conference and tell everyone. Tell her to go ask her husband or even better, let him make a statement. The ball is in her court.

Yeah it's puzzling because Huma knows what's in the files right?

It's all on her own computer system afterall.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I guess the democratic party are that desperate when it have the exiting president taken a shot at one of his own appointees.

Then he is stupid enough to agree that Hillary made mistakes.

Well Obama then you actually know the truth about Hillary and are just covering her sagging ugly butt.

It is me or Obama been pushed by his party is starting to sound like a babbling idiot

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Aside from every single time the president has acted on incomplete information as long as it served his interests?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
He's basically saying that it is not the role of the FBI to stir the country up into wild speculation before they've come to any conclusion.

Here on ATS, we've got a new thread touting some unconfirmed theory every 5 minutes or so.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

And that is a big flag for people to take in account, when Comey has gone far and beyond exposing what he had learned during his inquiry into the Clinton affair.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Our president is a cool squirmer, isn't he?

Maybe the FBI has reached a stage where Obama's name (or pseudonym) is popping up in strange places, too.

Barack, you could have avoided a lot of this headache had you appointed the requisite IG for Hillary's State Dept. Maybe investigators are beginning to wonder why you failed to do that for four years. An IG watches out for these kinds of abuses and would surely have caught it.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Obama doesn`t know what the F.B.I. has so how can he assume that they are operating on incomplete information?

this is big, the F.B.I hasn`t let any info about what`s on the laptop leak out so I expect the next big news we will hear regarding this is that arrest warrants have been issued.

edit on 2-11-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-11-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
He's basically saying that it is not the role of the FBI to stir the country up into wild speculation before they've come to any conclusion.

Here on ATS, we've got a new thread touting some unconfirmed theory every 5 minutes or so.

But But the warrant was justified when a judge signed it !!!!

Probable cause is based on evidence.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
NOt even 2 weeks ago the same people in here claimed commey was hillarys lap dog, how quickly people forget the stuff they post.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

It is me or Obama been pushed by his party is starting to sound like a babbling idiot

No. Our beloved (hahahaha) president ( and in his case I refuse to capitalize) has always sounded like an Indigo Delta 10 Tango from day 1 . It just started getting really bad when he was taken off the teleprompter and allowed to open his mouth on his own.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Greggers

But But the warrant was justified when a judge signed it !!!!

Probable cause is based on evidence.

And yet clearly not enough evidence to complete their investigation or even to say whether the emails therein were relevant or even if they had already been reviewed.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
NOt even 2 weeks ago the same people in here claimed commey was hillarys lap dog, how quickly people forget the stuff they post.

He was, until he later realized what it would mean for him personally if Trump wins the election. And Hillary supporters proved he was their lap dog by how they loved him, until he changed his tune and now they hate his guts.

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join