It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks: DOJ official gave John Podesta a heads-up on Hillary Clinton’s emails

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Washington Times

Peter Kadzik, the assistant attorney general of the U.S. Justice Department involved with the probe into Huma Abedin’s emails, gave John Podesta a heads-up on when the State Department would start releasing Hillary Clinton’s emails.
“There is a HJC oversight hearing today where the head of our Civil Division will testify,” Mr. Kadzikemailed from his personal gmail account, with the header “Heads up.”

Oh look folks political collusion with the DOJ.

Right there in their own words.

I suppose this is just right wing nonsense too?

At what point does the American electorate just say enough is enough? How the hell does the democratic party hope to administer a legitimate government with this kind of corruption looming over them and affecting us? The DOJ has lost legitimacy, so has the democratic party. Obama's administration is complicit in so much of this corruption. People need to start going to jail. The DOJ needs to be cleaned out of political cronies. People need to be fired, censured, and arrested because this whole story isn't just about emails. It's about the legitimacy of our government and what it really means to have Rule of Law.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Kadzik needs to resign. He has no integrity in a job where it is the most critical thing needed.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
And with 10,000s of thousands of ballots in Broward County Flori-Duh (again) being discounted and the votes being 'changed' in Georgia (Clinton to Trump) They're spinning it now, asking that Lynch send some Polling observers, maybe some Russians?

Now do You see how those who think Obummer is behind this to institute 'Martial Law'? Not too far fetched huh?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I think the sad answer is this transcends party affiliation. This is politics. NO, it's not how it's supposed to work, and if we in the public sector did things like this, we would be in jail. Which is why the whole thing needs to be investigated. It's all out in the open and it seems the genie can't fit back in the bottle. I just hope those with liberal/conservative blinders on can see this for what it is.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I just hope those with liberal/conservative blinders on can see this for what it is.

I don't think people understand what is really at stake here.

People think it's all about their political gang membership and whether the leader of their respective gang is president of a gangster government.

Our entire rule of law is in danger here. If we ignore this and sweep it under the rug the rule of law will go away and it will be replaced by rulers instead. That tyranny we all fear in one shape or another is about to become real. Aided, in part, by our staunch adherence to political religion, and gang membership thereof.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
RICO is probably what it boils down to but who would investigate and prosecute .We have the Fox guarding the hen house who is pleading the 5th . Pepe Escobars latest ...." By Pepe Escobar

"As bad as it is the folks above the President make the decisions. They may have decided on Trump. These things do not happen by accident." www.informationclearinghouse.info... Hillary Clinton, FBI and the Real November Surprise

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

they are all already in place and have been operating with impunity for quite some time. If nothing else good comes from a Trump run, this open look at the really, really sleazy side of our government is something we should all pay attention to and find a way to fix. I said it the other day, this is way past partisan politics, this is blatant, in your face # you.

I can't help but think of Woodward Jr.'s avitar with someone holding a sign that reads "I'm so angry I made a sign". And here we are. I haven't a clue how to move forward with this level of garbage that needs to be dealt with, but the one thing I am absolutely certain of, it will begin stinking really, really bad very soon.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Shows how incestuous all these political relationships and bureaucracies are at this level.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

As the poster above pointed out, this would make an excellent RICO case.

There is NO confidence in the DOJ of the Federal government. I think it may be up to the states to deal with this one eventually.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

it's really disheartening to see stupid threads like some I just did for fun to get more attention than this one. This is a topic that should have every damn person on ATS and the rest of the US mad as hell. But I suppose it's much easier to stay tucked into the fantasy land blanket of comfort where the only problems are what's on TV tonight.

We had a revolution, but nobody came, so we went home.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

But I suppose it's much easier to stay tucked into the fantasy land blanket of comfort where the only problems are what's on TV tonight.

I'm streaming Deep Space 9.

Quality TV right there.

top topics

join