It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Man's Trump Sign Vandalized By Hillary Supporters!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I dont get your point

So is it because the guys a racist its OK to vandalise his property?
Is it because hes pro Trump he shouldnt complain when people vandalise his pro Trump stuff?
Or are you extrapolating from this one guy that all Trump supporters are racist idiots and are therefore open season for any kind of abuse Hillary fans wish to dish out?

What I find amazing is how pre Trump/Hillary I think I agreed with you on almost every thread we particpated in together and always found you intelligent and insightful.
Now while I cant deny youre articulate you come across as small minded and like someone who has a personal agenda or reason to hate Trump. Most (not all) of what you write is not about anything that will reflect on his presidency and there is zero chance your threads will sway anyones minds against Trump so what your doing is basically trolling.

May I suggest you spend the last 6 days of the campaign productively and either try to repair Hillarys image (stretching the use of the word productively there as its a waste of time) or try to promote the virtues of some 3rd option as a Trump alternative because if anything all your doing is making trump supporters convictions stronger.

I dont understand what your getting at or how you feel this thread helps your cause so all I can say is I look forward to when this election is over and we can all finally find out by who and by how much well all be fecked

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Id only read the 1st page when I wrote my reply but Ive since read the whole thing and see others feel the same way I do.

Unlike others I genuinely enjoy having an opposing opinion on here and find I get a kick out of seeing myself agreeing with people I normally disagree with and vice versa.
I wont hold any grudges post election either way and will be as enthusiastic about your threads then as I was before, you carry on a fine tradition of ancient civilisation type threads that originally brought me to ATS

Now that weve established that I respect you and sincerly appreciate your input on this site Id like to ask you without malice or disrespect how you can honestly support Hillary?
I get that you hate Trump, I really do, but how can you bring yourself to cast your vote for someone who has shown repeatedly that they have no respect for the people or laws of the USA and are obviously in this for personal gain and dont care who they tread on to get what they want?

What policys does she have that you support?
What has she done previously that makes you feel shes the best person for the job?

Do you have anything, and I mean ANYTHING, to back up your belief that she deserves to be POTUS?

Extra points if you can articulate an answer without referring to Trump even once

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

It's not just me that feels that way. Pretty sure you saw that a few nights ago.

No one of course is stopping you from posting pretty much what you want to post. Your decision to take on the mantel of "Top Trump Hater" is of course your decision.

But what a waste.

ATS is about many things. It's a shame that during election cycles it becomes All Things Politics, but that's just how things go here on ATS.

However, this cylcle: congrats. You've posted more anti-Trump threads than any other member on here, and have exceeded by far any number of anti-(insert any political candidate's name here) than I have ever seen going back to 2008 of any member ever, and that is saying something considering how prolific some members are politically.

But I'm afraid that only shows the amount of hate you have for a single individual and those that support him knows no bounds.

It also means you've pretty much set your reputation here. You better hope that Trump actually wins the election. If he doesn't: you're pretty much out of a job around here. If he wins, you can continue to drive the Hate Trump bus while he occupies the White House. You'll have material to draw upon for years to come.

If he looses however........not much more for you here is there? You could continue on and on, but who will care after that? Not too many. There will be the whining and of course the rigged election claims, but even then that will settle down. You'll have to find a new person to crusade against.

So yes, there are some here that are rather zealous in their threads about Hillary or Trump too. You however take the crown. No other on here has been anywhere as prolific as you as far as singling out a person and their supporters in such a short amount of time. There are others who are pretty prolific in their political views, but the amount of threads that the post are stretched out over years. You on the other hand crammed it all in just 4 months.

Everyone needs a hobby I suppose. So again, better hope Trump wins. He'll then keep you supplied with thread material, because again, can't see you going back to posting about other things, as most on here will see your username and think "Oh. It's the Anti-Trump Hater"

Oh, I will admit though: you seemed to drop in the volume of threads you were putting out over the last two weeks. I had wondered if you'd gone on vacation or something. Your lack of Anti-Trump threads was noticed.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TerminalVelocity

I have to agree with everything you've said.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join