It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Man's Trump Sign Vandalized By Hillary Supporters!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Don't see how it's Trump supporters fault you have such a twisted world view.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I'd still find the use of two members of law enforcement that have been dead less than 12 hours to score cheap trollolols to be disgusting, whether it was Clinton circlejerk buddies that posted it or Trump circlejerk buddies that posted it.

Point taken but this wasn't about "trollolols" at all. It wasn't supposed to be humorous but rather more about exposing cognitive dissonance.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Ohanka

Well. I started receiving hate mail. Then my host got DoS'd. I can't prove the DoS was connected but it's never happened before and why take chances?

So to answer your question, it was to minimize retaliation for speaking my unpopular opinions.

Wow. That really sucks. I'm very sorry to hear that

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Thanks. It could be worse. No death threats or anything like that. A lot of "how does it feel to be a traitor?" "how much do they pay you" yadda yadda.

We've got 5 more days and then election day. Unless something really really bizarre happens like McMullin wins and neither Clinton nor Trump get to 270, hopefully we'll have our result and the 99.9% of us who aren't unhinged will go about making friends again until the next election when we tear ourselves apart.

Hopefully none of us hold grudges. Election season brings on a sort of mass hysteria that I think we should forgive one another for participating in.
edit on 2016-11-2 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
But why do you intentionally mislead people with your FALSE title?

Are you that eager to spark people's response? Does that make you happy and excited? I am genuinely curious.

You've become like a tabloid journalist. Dishonest as f

Lol. I enjoy when Borat gets triggered, it's really amusing to read.
Keep up the good work ante

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Ironically enough, you posted this a few days ago:

Heartless Trump cuts sweet old granny's water supply

and you weren't mobbed by a bunch of posters saying that your title was misleading or calling you a shill.

My title wasn't considered misleading because it matched the thread content, event though I was being satirical and some people didn't pick up on it. But here you made a pro-Trump thread title and first 1/3 of your post, and then went all anti-Trump on the remaining two thirds. That's misleading.

You should try starting an anti-Hillary thread written in a satirical manner, it would be a nice refreshing change coming from you, although I doubt you have the guts to speak badly of your Goddess.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

I have an incredibly simple solution. And it is....quit being so ignorant. You're welcome.
edit on 2-11-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Thanks, too bad I can't say the same for you, as I have no idea who the hell you are. Probably doesn't even matter, as you will be out of this place in 6 days

Tell your cult leader I'm sorry that I missed her in Bosnia

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Now I blame you for missing

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

This is the same guy who killed the 2 Iowa cops..

www.nytimes.com...

What is going on? Synchronicity on overdrive...I just typed that while the guy in the movie "Hostage" said the same exact thing!!!
edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Turns out it's extremely hard to aim and shoot with flowers...who knew

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Oh they do hold grudges. ATS members have LOOOOONG memories.

You could have been like many of the golden members on here that tend to stay away from politics and post some of the most successful threads on here that used to help make ATS famous. You certainly had (repeat HAD) a knack for producing some of the most interesting threads on here.

Then July came and you lost your mind in politics. Anyone can see it by looking at your posting history and threads you have created since this past July.

It's the same as watching a friend who ends up with a drug addiction, slowly spiraling down and out until they hit rock bottom and they do not know anything else.

You used to post some wonderful gems like these on here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But now.....after this election, no, threads like the above is not what you're going to be remembered for on here. You're going to be remembered as "That person who hated Trump so much that they filled ATS with tons of threads full of hate, bile and other things they could scrape the bottom of the barrel for, to where most people firmly believed he was a shill for Hillary."

That's what people are going to remember. How you want from posting things that many on here found interesting and fun to discuss, to, this person who became completely obsessed with trying to destroy Donald Trump.

There is a word for people that obsess like that: Zealot.

I wonder what wonderful threads we could of had on here by you if you had spent as much energy as you do now trying to destroy Trump, on much more interesting things like Cryptozoology and Ancient Civs.

Guess we won't know, because even if you do go back to those, these Trump threads are what people are going to associate you with: The Person That Really Hated Trump.

Sad.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TerminalVelocity

Very well said.

Obsession is a dangerous thing. Politics really does bring out the worst out of people

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Clowns do it. They have those flower gags that spray water. I admit it's a relatively close quarter device.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

That would be more impactful if you weren't in all of my political threads!
edit on 2016-11-2 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TerminalVelocity

I'm sorry that you feel that way. I, however, wouldn't change a thing.

There have been THOUSANDS of pro-Trump/anti-Hillary threads filled with people who are willing to believe/ignore absolutely anything in support of Trump.

Where are the lengthy lamentations for the slide into zealotry of this entire site?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Whatever happened to just ignoring childish behavior? Don't give it a forum.

Last week someone stole a magnet off my car. It cost me $8 and, yes, I'm pissed, but I'm not going to let the negativity own me.

What is needed is maturity and stoicism, not tantrums.

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS, whether they're in an internet forum or in the real world.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Let up off the throttle Ante, you're going full retard.
Your better than this, quit needlessly embarrassing yourself.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: havok

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: havok

Or worse.
Tried as traitorous to our nation and sentenced to much worse that prison time.
Yep.

I believe in our legal system.

Don't try to make this out as something it's not.

Yep . High Treason in this country does have some mighty bad possible sentences.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Wow you are obsessed. How is that man crush on Trump going? Just try and call him already I am sure he has forgivin you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join