It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Man's Trump Sign Vandalized By Hillary Supporters!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
But why do you intentionally mislead people with your FALSE title?

Are you that eager to spark people's response? Does that make you happy and excited? I am genuinely curious.

You've become like a tabloid journalist. Dishonest as f

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

It's "satire."

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

What it really is, is a device to lead people astray into false memories that make them dislike Trump. Anyone take this seriously anymore....satire, sure hide behind that.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Some might call it that, I call it intentionally lying straight to our faces seeking response, like some kind of a attention...finish the sentence

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You're right.

The same rhetoric has been used by the BLM movement all over as well.
They are responsible for the vitriol and violence used in many attacks against white people just for the cause. Videos of violence, even violence at HRC rallies, and more! So you can't just use this one incident to say an entire group of supporters act like this.

Like I said, there are lunatics on each side, and every corner.

Unfortunately, this is all that gets attention these days.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

How pitifully true.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Hence the quotation marks...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman
With no more dirt to dig up on Trump, theantidiluvian goes after individual Trump supporters now. Pathetic.

Yep. It'll be hard to recover from this post-election if it's:

Trump ... Landslide ... Expect It!!

LOL

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

What happened to the link in your signature that actually led to your interesting stuff about cryptozoology, civilisations and all that?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: ksiezyc

At this point I never know if you're being serious about anything at all so I guess I'll dismiss what you say until you stay consistently serious.

He's simply trolling the forum. It's is daily routine.

Simply wants to deflect from the numerous more serious issues and hijack the entire forum and pull it into his nonsense.

You mean serious issues like these:

'Trump Wall' triggers pro-Hillary students at Penn State

Or maybe this hot item based entirely on the word of an anonymous news blogger who similiar cited an "anonymous NYPD source" for that whole Clinton "invisible ear piece" hoax fiasco:

NYPD Blows Whistle on New Hillary Emails

which is just the latest from the propaganda-fake-rumor-mill of fringe-right "news blogs" election week hoaxing that birthed this front page thread:

Insiders: FBI Clinton/Weiner Investigation Reveals Child Sex Trafficking Ring

Maybe you're talking about the multitude of 100+ flagged threads based simply on "0Hour1" tweeting that Assange has been murdered, O'Keefe's dead man switch activated, etc etc.

Nobody ever questions those. Nobody calls the authors shills. Nobody ever says, "damn, this guy 0Hour1 has made a dozen outlandish claims about things that never materialized — maybe he's full of s# and we should stop lining up like dumb herd animals at the slop trough every time he tweets a fart."

On the plus side, at least you posted a bit more of a response than your usual "HOAX BIN! HOAX BIN! MY EYES CAN'T SEE THIS PUT IT IN THE HOAX BIN!" response.

You might not like me but you need me.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
What happened to the link in your signature that actually led to your interesting stuff about cryptozoology, civilisations and all that?

There was no money in it for him.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

It must have been marked classified at the time.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Are you that eager to spark people's response? Does that make you happy and excited? I am genuinely curious.

I think it goes without saying that anyone who takes the time to post a thread is hoping to "spark people's responses." While you might disagree with my at times unconventional style, what you're really upset with is what I'm saying.

If I was busily posting the latest in anti-Clinton propaganda straight from Twitter, I'd have dozens of 200+ flag threads that occupied the ATS front page day after day. The funny thing is I don't keep foisting hoax after hoax on people and I'm the one who takes all the flack.

Why are you on your high horse about my thread title (which is btw, true) and not in the multitude of instances of people essentially lying straight to your face?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Oh look, the rabid anti-ante posters show up like the troglodytes they are and one by one begin to abuse him to try and push him off the boards.

Not gonna work, saddos.

Your messiah has problems...
Yuge problems and one by one they're dissected.

Doesn't matter if you infiltrate these threads with the same spam as the last...
The truth is out.

Admit it, if you were admin you'd close ante's threads...
Anti-freespeech authoritarians every single one of you.

On topic, look what Trump's rhetoric has birthed...
Nutjobs... complete nutjobs who massacre the innocent.

My God if this was a Hillary supporter it'd have 7 trillion flags and back patting all the way through.
You make me sick.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Some might call it that, I call it intentionally lying straight to our faces seeking response, like some kind of a attention...finish the sentence

It's called trolling.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Well. I started receiving hate mail. Then my host got DoS'd. I can't prove the DoS was connected but it's never happened before and why take chances?

So to answer your question, it was to minimize retaliation for speaking my unpopular opinions.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Oh look, the rabid anti-ante posters show up like the troglodytes they are and one by one begin to abuse him to try and push him off the boards.

Not gonna work, saddos.

Your messiah has problems...
Yuge problems and one by one they're dissected.

Doesn't matter if you infiltrate these threads with the same spam as the last...
The truth is out.

Admit it, if you were admin you'd close ante's threads...
Anti-freespeech authoritarians every single one of you.

On topic, look what Trump's rhetoric has birthed...
Nutjobs... complete nutjobs who massacre the innocent.

My God if this was a Hillary supporter it'd have 7 trillion flags and back patting all the way through.
You make me sick.

I'd still find the use of two members of law enforcement that have been dead less than 12 hours to score cheap trollolols to be disgusting, whether it was Clinton circlejerk buddies that posted it or Trump circlejerk buddies that posted it.

Sick indeed.
edit on 2-11-2016 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

Maybe make another he's-so-great thread and you all can hug it out? Just a suggestion.
edit on 2-11-2016 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

There's never been in any money in it for me. In fact, it costs me money to operate (granted, it's a small amount) and I've never even monetized with advertizing.

Just like there's no money in this for me.

But you know, just say s#. Wtf have YOU ever done for ANYONE? In 7+ years, you've managed 15 threads and what? 8-9 of them are pro-Trump/anti-Clinton?

Ironically enough, you posted this a few days ago:

Heartless Trump cuts sweet old granny's water supply

and you weren't mobbed by a bunch of posters saying that your title was misleading or calling you a shill. You even posted the "Bill Clinton's Racist Audio Tape Released" thread that was so overtly misleading that even Donald Trump hasn't quite sunk to that level of miscontruing crap found on Twitter.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Maybe make another he's-so-great thread and you all can hug it out?

Meh, the first was popular enough.
Despite being shut down due to the trolling that took place.

I really don't care if you're outraged or not about politicised deaths...
It's not the first time it's happened on ATS...

It is however the first time I've seen you respond to it.
Excuse me if I don't take a single one of you seriously.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Tell me something...

If I were German.. before world war 2.. and I ran around with black spray paint.. vandalizing swatztikas and Nazi party propaganda...

Would I be a "hateful libtard?" or would I be a moral justice fighter standing up for whats right and trying to stop hate from spreading?

What Trump supporters dont understand... is that many of us liberals view his campaign in this fashion. We see hitler.. we see opression.. we see ignorance.. we see hate... and we want to stop it, before it gets out of hand.

new topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join