It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Man's Trump Sign Vandalized By Hillary Supporters!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Some people simply have no respect for the opinions — or property — of others, let alone the rule of law! If you look, this man's giant Trump sign has been marred with spray paint:

Unbelievable! Why would anyone do this? Libtards are so full of hate folks. They have tremendous hate in their hearts! I'm sure this man is exactly the kind of "deplorable" Hillary Rotten Clinton was talking about and yet his sign is the one that has been vandalized. It's not clear but it could have something to do with the same man exercising his rights.

Below is a video from the sign's owner, a man who was ejected from a football game in Urbandale, Illinois, simply for displaying pride in his heritage! Heritage not hate folks!

The video is entitled "Police Abuse, Civil Rights Violation at Urbandale High School" and was uploaded on 10/14:

Why don't they go catch some real criminals instead of picking on innocent Trump supporters! #DrainTheSwamp! Here's a follow up video:

Apparently this isn't the man's first run in with the PC ENFORCERS as we can see here:

Greene was arrested at least four other times, Iowa court records show: in 2001 for assault causing bodily harm, which was dismissed; in 2010 for operating a vehicle while intoxicated, which was dismissed; in 2014 for interference with official acts, for which he paid a fine, and harassment in the second degree, for which he received suspended jail time.

Dimissed! Dismissed! Fine! Suspended sentence!

Don't the cops have anything better to do like #LockUpHillary for 33,000 emails? AMIRITE? Maybe go find those Hillary supporters who burned up the historic Hopewell Baptist Church in Mississippi and wrote "Vote Trump" on the side! As if a TRUMP PATRIOT would do anything like that — an OBVIOUS false flag!

More details on the his 2014 run in with police:

He was charged with a simple misdemeanor count of interference with official acts on April 10, 2014, when he resisted an attempt by officers to pat him down for weapons at an Urbandale residence on Colby Parkway, according to a criminal complaint. The officers wanted to search Greene after noticing that he had a pouch on his belt that resembled a holster.

Greene was “noncompliant, hostile, combative and made furtive movements toward his pockets” before the arrest, Officer Chris Greenfield wrote in the complaint. Greene pleaded guilty to the charge about two weeks later.

It gets worse! The vigilant citizen was obviously doing his civic duty to protect his neighborhood just like George Zimmerman:

In that incident, Greene was accused of approaching a man in the parking lot and shined a flashlight in his eyes. Greene, who lived in the apartments, called the man the N-word and told the man “I will kill you, (expletive) kill you,” according to the complaint. Greene pleaded guilty to a lesser harassment charge on June 30, 2014, and was sentenced to one year of probation.

This poor patriot just trying to get by in Obama's world. Well he couldn't wait for November the 8th! He decided to Make America Great Again this morning:

In an earlier statement, the Des Moines Police Department said the first officer was found dead at around 1:06 a.m. CT (2:06 a.m. ET) in Urbandale, which also has its own force. That officer was identified as Martin.

At least 15 rounds were found at his patrol car, McCarty said. The weapon is believed to be a .223 caliber gun.

A second officer's body was located in Des Moines at 1:26 a.m. CT (2:26 a.m. ET), authorities said. The officer, Sgt. Beminio, died shortly after being taken to the hospital.

"The shootings appear to have been ambush-style attacks," the police statement said.

Scott Michael Greene, 46, surrendered without incident in nearby Dallas County amid a manhunt several hours after the early-morning shootings, said Sgt. Paul Parizek, a Des Moines police spokesman.

More at Heavy.com:

Greene also posted a 10-second video featuring only a still photo showing him in the stands of the high school holding American and Confederate flags. You can see that photo above. In the comments of one of the videos, Greene wrote, “I was offended by the blacks sitting through our anthem. Thousands more whites fought and died for their freedom. However this is not about the Armed forces, they are cop haters.”

edit on 2016-11-2 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I wouldn't expect a warm reception with this thread.

Anyway, from what I understand the house where the sign is located is actually his mother's house, but he put the sign in the yard.

Don't know if he lived there or not.
edit on 2-11-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I imagine you're right. I don't get a lot of warm receptions in my political threads as is.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Man, you are getting desperate.

Some guy got mad that his sign was spray painted. Wow.
So he went to a football game, with a Confederate and American flag. Idiot.
He was causing a disturbance and (rightfully) was asked to leave.
He throws a fit about civil rights when common sense says that disturbing the peace is a crime.
Then goes on a rampage and does completely horrendous acts.
He has mental issues and obviously is terrible person and should be held accountable.
He turned himself in.

There are lunatics on every side and in each corner.

What are you getting on about?

The clintons are still criminals and their cronies should all be in prison. Or worse.
Maybe they should turn themselves in.

edit on 2-11-2016 by havok because: idiocracy

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

That's because you used to be a really good contributor here on ATS (loved a lot of your Anc. Civ. threads), but since this past summer, you've become nothing more than another political hack with a chip on their shoulder, who's tried very hard to become a One Person Anti-Trump Crusader.

Shame really, to watch as politics has turned you from being a member with some very interesting threads, to one that is filled with bile and hate.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: havok

The clintons are still criminals and their cronies should all be in prison. Or worse.

Or worse?

That's fascinating. I wonder if it is that sort of thinking and rhetoric that drove this man to kill the police officers.

He thought his rights were being violated. So he responded with "or worse".

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

At this point I never know if you're being serious about anything at all so I guess I'll dismiss what you say until you stay consistently serious.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Or worse.
Tried as traitorous to our nation and sentenced to much worse that prison time.
Yep.

I believe in our legal system.

Don't try to make this out as something it's not.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Shilly mcshill face strikes again.....

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

You don't think that the rhetoric has an effect on people?

If this guy was a random Muslim, Donald Trump couldn't say his name ENOUGH. Had he been a black man who had posted a #BLM video on youtube, there'd be a thread with 50 flags right in the first half hour talking about how "Clinton's boss Soros pays BLM terrorist to kill cops!"

Yet when it comes to the hyper-vitriolioc rhetoric of Trump and the propaganda of the fringe-right troll army that supports him, it's never a factor. Just a lone nut with mental health issues. "Nothing to see here folks! Move along!"

I'm not blaming Trump directly. I'm not saying that this guy is representative of every Trump supporter. What I'm saying is that there is a disturbing trend of calls for violence among some of his supporters and in general, a stubborn refusal of otherwise bright people to acknowledge something that is plain as day from the outside looking in.

edit on 2016-11-2 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: havok

originally posted by: introvert

Or worse.
Tried as traitorous to our nation and sentenced to much worse that prison time.
Yep.

I believe in our legal system.

Don't try to make this out as something it's not.

Tried for imaginary crimes?

If you believe in the legal system, you must believe in the importance of evidence.

Anyway, let's not derail the thread.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Imaginary?

Huh. I didn't know you couldn't read. Or watch the news.
Or see all the illegal activities going on from the clinton side.
Oh....that's right. You need them to commit the crime right in front of you to believe it.

Typical.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: havok
Man, you are getting desperate.

Some guy got mad that his sign was spray painted. Wow.
So he went to a football game, with a Confederate and American flag. Idiot.
He was causing a disturbance and (rightfully) was asked to leave.
He throws a fit about civil rights when common sense says that disturbing the peace is a crime.
Then goes on a rampage and does completely horrendous acts.
He has mental issues and obviously is terrible person and should be held accountable.
He turned himself in.

There are lunatics on every side and in each corner.

What are you getting on about?

Maybe they should turn themselves in.

i hope youre this sympathetic on all similar criminal acts from now on...
would your reply be the same if it was a $HiLL supported who went mental... be honest.

vote Trump.
America needs more Americans like this to come out of their caves and be empowered, no more hiding behind the keyboard. i cant wait to see this.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

yea, kinda like bush and others like hims and their cabinets were tried for their actions against mankind.

vote Trump.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

If you see my post as sympathetic than that's your problem not mine.

Obviously the man is a lunatic and should be held responsible for his crimes.
There is no reason for the man to act the way he did but he is mentally unstable.
I don't condone his actions. Rather, condemn them.

The fight isn't with our police officers.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

At this point I never know if you're being serious about anything at all so I guess I'll dismiss what you say until you stay consistently serious.

He's simply trolling the forum. It's is daily routine.

Simply wants to deflect from the numerous more serious issues and hijack the entire forum and pull it into his nonsense.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Here's theantediluvian hard at work writing down new ideas for Trump hate posts:

With no more dirt to dig up on Trump, theantidiluvian goes after individual Trump supporters now. Pathetic.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

The entire system is corrupt, we can all attest to that.
Doesn't mean we should take to the streets and murder innocent people.
Those actions will never be okay.

I also understand our issues run deeper than HRC and her cronies.

But one step at a time, if we can.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Trolling on the backs of barely cold dead victims?

That's got to be the pinnacle of "satire."

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join