It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton explodes on Bill 'rapist' protester

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Says the lady who called 1/4 of the voting population deplorable.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: bender151

She's a peach.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: eluryh22

I'm also not looking forward to 4 or 8 years of hearing that screeching, nails on a chalkboard voice.

Do men and women hear the same pitch, I swear my dog looks at the TV when HRC vocals get shrill and cocks his head and stares.

My neighbors dog howls , You know , in the same style as when they hear an emergency vehicle's siren.It actually hurts that dog's ears just as much...The truth

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The raspy crescendo followed by adoring fanatics cheering is directly comparable to,

vid clip
edit on 2-11-2016 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
i've never understood her reaction on the cigar scandall of bill clinton....
surely every other woman would have filed an divource...
ore was she the background president under bill's administration?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: corblimeyguvnor

I didn't see any explosion, i question whether she even heard the comment from off stage. She was in flow before the comment and continued with it IMHO .....

I thought I was missing something as well...I didn't see the explosion. I mean if that's an explosion, then what is "I want to punch him in the face?"

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Flies land on her and dogs react strangely to her voice...

...must be demons.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ressiv

've never understood her reaction on the cigar scandall of bill clinton.... surely every other woman would have filed an divource... ore was she the background president under bill's administration?

There maybe a number of reasons they are still together.

She is the brains of the two, what she says goes.

He is the brains of the outfit and what he says goes.

They love each other.

She loves him, love isn't returned and it is an "open" deal.

He loves her, love isn't returned and it is an "open" deal.

The relationship has to be, they are a product and this product comes in two. Open or not open deal.

He has dirt on her.

She has dirt on him.

Someone else has dirt on them and they are forced to stay together.
edit on 2-11-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

They are the ultimate power couple. They stay together to maintain their power base.

(Also, if one of them tried to pull the plug, the other has a CostCo-sized warehouse full of skeletons. Neither one of them wants to get "Vince Foster-ed" by the other one. So would that be mutual affection or mutual protection?)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Who in their right mind would want to work for that short fused, screeching POS. They're some things in life money cant buy. You need morals and integrity to understand a statement like that.

edit on 2-11-2016 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

Who in their right mind would want to work for that short fused, screeching POS. They're some things in life money cant buy. You need morals and integrity to understand a statement like that.

It is an internship, and a possibility of going into politics. If you have the Clinton's in your corner, you are head and shoulders above everyone else.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

It is an internship, and a possibility of going into politics. If you have the Clinton's in your corner, you are head and shoulders above everyone else.

But on the down side, you could end up thrown under the bus...or in a body bag. (Or both.) Not sure there' s much job security there.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

1*&^%^%#%$(*&^*Fu*()&*%^$"L%^@!Die!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
There was no explosion there, she was simply raising her voice to be heard over the crowd and the crowds noise probably gave her an adrenaline rush hence the extra energy, I doubt her crowds get enthusiastic very often so it was probably a new experience for her.

I hate Hillary and will happily jump on any opportunity to take a stab at her but this is weak and pathetic and more inline with what I would expect from the anti Trump camp, there is enough genuine and damning stuff out there to focus on that this type of shyt should not even be bothered with.

No S&F but you can have an FU for making me stick up for Hillary

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

There was no explosion there, she was simply raising her voice to be heard over the crowd and the crowds noise probably gave her an adrenaline rush hence the extra energy, I doubt her crowds get enthusiastic very often so it was probably a new experience for her.

I hate Hillary and will happily jump on any opportunity to take a stab at her but this is weak and pathetic and more inline with what I would expect from the anti Trump camp, there is enough genuine and damning stuff out there to focus on that this type of shyt should not even be bothered with.

No S&F but you can have an FU for making me stick up for Hillary
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Hard to tell, when she raises her voice I loose sight in one eye and get a nose bleed.

She got mad, and I think she knows the jig is up. But if not, the electoral college does not look good for Trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join