It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

What are we gonna do with ourselves after the election?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

@What are we gonna do with ourselves after the election?
Do our best to survive, persevere and advance as the Created sentient intelligence "we" ALL* are...
As we must.

edit on 11/2/16 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Junkheap
I plan to have a hangover.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

Nope never

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
This isn't ending after the election. Regardless of who wins we'll hear the cries for impeachment or investigation, we'll hear the people go on and on about their opinions on what will happen next. Every move the next President makes will be criticized or lauded, ad nauseum.

I stopped paying any real attention a month or two ago and it's still damn near inescapable.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
We'll all come here and complain about Hillary ad naseum for four years and then get all amped up for 2020 but the candidates will suck just as much as now.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
If you think you might be suffering from withdrawal symptoms, I know
some nice quiet religion threads with only a little politics;
The succession crisis

edit on 2-11-2016 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Push for term limits and elimination of special interest lobbyists?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Well, crud. I'll probably spend a few days being morose because of Trump's resounding victory. I'll spend some more time being disappointed as investigations continue to damn Clinton. Then I'll watch the developments during the next few years with fascination.

It will be interesting to see how his supporters may or may not develop (including on ATS).

Best case scenario, they get to say, "See, you liberal Libtard? We told you so!!!"

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
If anyone really thinks this election will be over on Nov. 8, they are seriously kidding themselves. Maybe not on Dec 8 or Jan 8 or even Jan 21.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I don`t know about y`all but I`m going to be watching all the investigations and maybe even the impeachment of Hillary if she gets elected.
The leaks, investigations and inquiries won`t end just because the election is over,win or lose Hillary`s troubles are just starting.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
It is a sad affair. I think anyone who Votes for Trump or Clinton should be required to where a Trump or Clinton T-Shirt everyday for at least the first year of their Presidency.

Pat Paulson 2016

edit on 2-11-2016 by ugmold because: clarification

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Already making last minute prep to move into my bugout location. Hope for the best , expect the worst , No surprises

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Perhaps we can sulk in the corner for a few days , realizing what Hippocrates most of us are for drooling over all of this personal dirty laundry, that has been the crux of this election. Perhaps it will be a good thing... who in their right mind would want to go through all of that again? ... and it certainly is not over yet.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
If anyone really thinks this election will be over on Nov. 8, they are seriously kidding themselves. Maybe not on Dec 8 or Jan 8 or even Jan 21.

The repercussions from this election will be terrible. The far Right will not accept it if Clinton wins.

www.rawstory.com...

X1000 people will die!
edit on 2-11-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Civil War 2.0

It's been brewing for years, and this election process will bring it to a full header.

It was inevitable.

Hope everyone has stocked up on their baked beans and toilet paper.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Been over this for a while now as it will go as planned by the ones who control it. I'm already prepared with an off grid location any which way it goes. With that chiming into the observe the partisan masses when their different side of the same coin doesn't win.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Southcoast57

I agree with you there.

I think the right will continue with a obstructionist agenda, then the right will complain when nothing works in government.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Party Like it's 1999....I Got the Stoli ....
edit on 3-11-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I haven't boycott anything Russian yet

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
It is a sad affair. I think anyone who Votes for Trump or Clinton should be required to where a Trump or Clinton T-Shirt everyday for at least the first year of their Presidency.

Pat Paulson 2016

I would but where I live, you see, the lefties are violent, they attack/assault people and vandalize the property of people they don't agree with, as they're full grown babies.

I'd gladly and happily rock a Trump shirt but the safety of my family comes first, nor do I feel like having my tires slashed, car keyed, etc, as I live in one of the most intolerant parts of this country for anyone who's not a lefty wingnut.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join