It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

What are we gonna do with ourselves after the election?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
With only 6 days till the election, what are we gonna do with ourselves when the election is over?

I don't like Trump, I will vote Johnson or I won't vote at all. I am fascinated discussing the election, and admittedly I will miss the insanity that is the 2016 election.

When it's over, then whatever are we gonna do? This election has so dominated our entertainment, what in the world are we gonna replace it with.

My bet is whoever wins the next high drama will be the impeachment saga.

My bet is the buyers remorse from voters will set in very quickly. Voting for 1 side of the same coin thing.

I still think Clinton will win, who knows maybe she will be our version of Margret Thatcher.

Perhaps Trump wins

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach
You think the election will be over on that date?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Not an issue for me. Not sure if I've mentioned here on ATS at all but to my "real life" family/friends/coworkers I have said all along that no matter what happens on election day..... the following day I have to bring out the garbage, go to work, pay my bills, clean the kitty litter box, tuck in the kid at night and so on and so forth.

Frankly I'm looking forward to it being over.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Do you have a theory you wish to share?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Only that the defeated party might still be challenging the result, one way or another.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

You are dreading the end of this fiasco? Ugh... I'm counting down the seconds until its over. 552,860 to go.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
We will continue to watch how the FBI investigation unfolds and how the lawsuits against Trump are decided.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

after the election, we continue to rebel against obvious corruption in government and the media.

there's plenty of work left to do - the election is only the start

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

With only 6 days till the election, what are we gonna do with ourselves when the election is over?

Consider sobering up...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
We will continue to watch how the FBI investigation unfolds and how the lawsuits against Trump are decided.

Awe crap. You just made me realize that no matter who wins.... almost immediately we're going to be hearing about impeachment.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Dependent upon who wins.....I may be moving to Canada.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Getting a T-shirt made that says:

I survived the 2016 Election on ATS

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

originally posted by: introvert

Awe crap. You just made me realize that no matter who wins.... almost immediately we're going to be hearing about impeachment.

If Trump wins I don't think the Dems will go that route. The Reps will no matter what.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
this will never be over. If you dont know why i guess someone who has the time and inclination could explain it.....but in a nutshell.....the genie is out of the bottle....people are waking up en masse like NEVER BEFORE and once youre awake to how the power structure has been fleecing and abusing you theres just no going back.

this may be the last "normal" election cycle we ever have.....because of the unprecedented ways in which we have collectively gained access to the minute details and dirty laundry of candidates we will never elect another president without a major overhaul to the system. Awake Americans will demand a fundamental change, as they rightly should.

I could go on, but look, if you like reality shows, youre going to love whats coming down the pike....this is JUST getting started.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
What are we gonna do with ourselves after the election?

There still will be plenty to discuss and discover.

I think whoever wins are going to be under massive scrutiny from the get go. I think the media will still keep to their factions/chosen candidate, so expect to see more lies and spin from the media.

It is our jobs to continue to debunk and get to the facts.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

what are we gonna do with ourselves when the election is over?

Complain about or defend everything that comes out of the winner's mouth and how they are either ruining the country or making it better.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

We can finally go back to talking about rocks that look like lizards and the N.W.O. plot to depopulate the planet using 2% milk.

I miss those days...
edit on 2-11-2016 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

After the election, and Hillary as president. . . my family and I will go into hiding. We'll be fugitives from Hillary-Justice and will be marked for death or at the very least, be sent to the camps.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I plan to have a hangover.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Mandela Effects Nibiru hidden in Simpsons Episodes and 33 different commercials and movie trailers, found in a secret vault that is buried in and underground tunnel that connect Walmarts - which are being used as storage for UN tanks and martial law crowd control equipment - that could be unleashed onto the country at the next false flag.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join