It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Black Church burned in honor of TRUMP

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Nyiah

I've only visited the south and while there I did not notice any racism.

Up here however, I've seen it equally from all sides and it's very low.

Low-key or low-brow? It's certainly here, but IMO, it's either very low-key, or just low in numbers.

The takeaway (that even TheRedneck needs to admit) is that this is all a matter of perspective and opportunity. Perspective being whether or not one region sees another as being more racist and why, and opportunity being whether or not it's loud & proud or hidden.

Personally, IMO, southern Georgia and the interior of FL have the nastiest racists I've come across. My friend with Mississippian family will emphatically tell you barely disguised racism is widespread in Mississippi and Alabama, and less overt in FL. We agreed to disagree and just agree that the southern states (in general)we know aren't utopian by any means.

Quick edit: My husband worked on the rigs in the Gulf, and lived in Louisiana for a long time. He's steadfast that LA was the second most racist place he'd ever lived in the US (he's from Germany) That first spot went to FL. Like I said, matter of perspective.
edit on 11/3/2016 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   

I can't speak on what I don't know.

Where I am however, from what I've actually seen it's overtly equal. Behind closed doors? IDK My grandmother says racist things but she has many friends of different races. She doesn't live or act like she is above anyone. That's about the extent of my behind closed doors. Take it for what it's worth I suppose.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: LSU0408

Or it could just be the demographic truth, but hey that hasn't stopped a Trump supporter from believing whatever the hell he wanted to believe before, so I'm not expecting it to stop you now. This is why I don't argue with you anymore. It's a waste of time.

It has nothing to do with the demographic truth. Tell me it's not said to make Trump supporters look inferior and stupid.

There is probably some truth in that statement, but that still doesn't make the data untrue. Sometimes the truth hurts and the people who believe it may want to bludgeon the unbelievers with it over and over. It's the only way to fight against the constant swarm of misinformation and hyperbole.
edit on 3-11-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Myollinir
a reply to: Dutchowl

i think this is a more appropriate response on ATS!! makes me think too... there's so many different possibilities

there are many Trump supporters already talking about starting up a fundraiser for them.. many people are already willing to help

Word is theyve raised 113k so far

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Flint & Detroit's just a short drive across the state, dude. Try again.

It's good having 'those people' a drive away, isn't it?

Pardon me, your true feelings are showing.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MagicCow

When a man speaks of deporting millions of people. When a man speaks of building walls. When a man speaks of killing families.

yes he speaks of.

Hillary has actually done it and got blood on her hands. which is worse? sounds like a setup to me, very convienent. he has a lot of black support by the sounds of things. Don;t make sense.

plus have yo useen the size of the pastur. when epopel spread the word of god i would expect them to have respect and look after their 1 body god gave them. How can you look after others and promote word of god when you destory the one vessel he gave you to spread the word of god. so silly.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Flint & Detroit's just a short drive across the state, dude. Try again.

It's good having 'those people' a drive away, isn't it?

Pardon me, your true feelings are showing.

TheRedneck

I'm sorry you're butthurt, but grow up. I think you knee-jerk jumped the gun on what I meant. You think no one visits or moves from E MI to W MI or vice versa? It's a short drive to either side of the state. My current zip code may be much more homogeneous than where I lived in FL (hey, I'm not a minority in my neighborhood, huh, weird) but it's certainly not ethnically sterile.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Oh, I'm well grown, thank you. Just pointing out your hypocrisy.

Next time maybe you can cover it up a little more. No need to thank me.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I'm from Flint and now live near St Joe so who are those people anyway. I have a friend that blew up on me because I'm voting for Trump. I managed to nicely tell her she apparently wasn't much of a friend.

Clintoids burnt the church and made a bunch of Trump voters.

Odds they will never find who torched it.
edit on 3-11-2016 by mikell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Tape exists now of DNC members admitting they pay people to do dirty things at rallies and elsewhere. Trump people have always been the ones who have been bullied. Still are by people like you claiming the absolute worst thing that could ever happen being done by human beings. It lumps everyone together

And this somehow justifies getting someone into office who laughs about illegally toppling sovereign national leaders, enables a rapist, someone who panders to non-whites and then delivers nothing, someone who is completely in bed with corporations and global banks, someone who doesn't care about anyone else but her family by holding high profile office positions and sells out favors to the highest bidder.

All because Trump "said mean things!!!!" He's ALWAYS talked about illegal immigrants, and violent religions. It's NEVER BEEN ABOUT RACE. Cut the sh#t - it's been over forever and you keep beating a dead dog.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Why is it that every time trump or someone who supports trump does something wrong or unethical it comes down to this type of topic..but whenever Hillary or someone who supports Hillary does something wrong or unethical it seems to be no big deal?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

so you and your brigade of SJW's understand this,
even if this was a Trump supporter burning down a church, it's A Trump supporter, not ALL Trump supporters.

that is unless this is a good representation of you and all your other clingons. (clinging on to a criminal for president)

for the record, I don't think most Hillary supporters are like this, but you, well, this might well be you in the video. LOL

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

even if this was a Trump supporter burning down a church, it's A Trump supporter, not ALL Trump supporters.

that is unless this is a good representation of you and all your other clingons. (clinging on to a criminal for president)

for the record, I don't think most Hillary supporters are like this, but you, well, this might well be you in the video. LOL

Thank you for assuming things about my thought processes. I love it when jackass partisans who don't like me pretend to know how I think. By the way I was specifically wording my posts for the intelligent people who can read between the lines to see that I wasn't grouping all Trump supporters in with the people who burnt that church down. I guess my wording was a bit too high brow for you.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

that video is absolutely insane... it encapsulates a lot of the condition that is going around this country. play the victim even though they instigated... entitlement and hatred are being spread all over this country like butter on bread. what ever happened to exchanging ideas rather than demonizing anyone who thinks differently? what ever happened to respecting our police (the gentleman in the video handled the situation very well and didn't deserve that hyped banter)?

i don't want to live in a country where this is a normal thing. to get verbally violent towards others and then act like the victim... i don't want to live with a bunch of spoiled brats who # on the very foundation that brought us this nation. i don't want to live in a self destructive environment. cultural suicide ... we need to become proud again. proud of our achievements and the history of the world. the entire earth was rife with conquest and slavery, not solely europeans. and europeans still are the ones to break free from that fabric (although we are an instrument for conquest still as it seems with bankers controlling armies).

our battle has only just begun

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Thank you for assuming things about my thought processes. I love it when jackass partisans who don't like me pretend to know how I think. By the way I was specifically wording my posts for the intelligent people who can read between the lines to see that I wasn't grouping all Trump supporters in with the people who burnt that church down. I guess my wording was a bit too high brow for you.

I didn't assume #, I responded to this:

I've seen many Trump supporters operate without logic or common sense so I don't know why this is so inconceivable. It's certainly more plausible that a Trump supporter did this than a Hillary support creating a false flag. Though in any case, there is NO evidence released so far and saying it is anything with definitive certainty is intellectually dishonest.

you wrote it, you own it. in all it's "high brow" glory.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I didn't assume #, I responded to this:

I've seen many Trump supporters operate without logic or common sense so I don't know why this is so inconceivable. It's certainly more plausible that a Trump supporter did this than a Hillary support creating a false flag. Though in any case, there is NO evidence released so far and saying it is anything with definitive certainty is intellectually dishonest.

you wrote it, you own it. in all it's "high brow" glory.

"I've seen many Trump supporters operate without logic or common sense so I don't know why this is so inconceivable. "
I guess in your simple world many = all.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

so you think the crazy bitch in the video represents many of the Clinton supporters, or just you and a few of your buddies?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I didn't watch your video. You don't deserve that kind of attention; especially since I know what strawman you are trying to corner me with and I'm not going to fall for it. You clearly just want to pick a fight with me this morning anyways.
edit on 3-11-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Looks like $124,000 according to Regated. I wonder how much the concerned Hillary supporters, many of whom would use this tragedy for political currency, have donated to this church.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagicCow

When a man wants to nationalize stop and frisk which targets a specific group of people.

Your entire post is ridiculous, but especially this part. Do you have any idea how much crime black men (6% of the country) commit? Over half! Are you suggesting black neighborhoods should be left to rot so you can pat your self on the back for being a good ideological soldier?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join