It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Black Church burned in honor of TRUMP

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

i think this is a more appropriate response on ATS!! makes me think too... there's so many different possibilities

there are many Trump supporters already talking about starting up a fundraiser for them.. many people are already willing to help

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

No liberty loving person wants their government to give them security. They claim that for themselves.

Strange right wing out there these days, not even holding down the fundamentals!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

No liberty loving person wants their government to give them security. They claim that for themselves.

Strange right wing out there these days, not even holding down the fundamentals!

its some form of marshal law loving denial.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I will. All the democrats claim Trump gets the uneducated people while Clinton gets the educated people. It's meant to reflect badly on Trump and make it look like Trump supporters are stupid while Hillary supporters are smart. 3 or 4 decades ago that comment would have been believable but most of the college kids these days aren't anything more than book smart and those uneducated blue collar workers have more common sense and real world intelligence. I see you never mention all the jobless welfare handout voters with a 7th grade education or less going for Clinton. Imagine that.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: imjack

a reply to: imjack

Oh, come on. I would never vote for Trump, but this was a crime with a political motive.

And Hillary/her supporters are the only ones that stand to benefit from this terrible crime. They already have benefitted from the media attention.

Questioning that as a motive is what would make someone a good detective.

Going straight to that with absolute confidence makes someone a moron.

I edited after you responded to say this: "Until some benefit to Trump/his supporters is shown, then Hillary supporters are the prime suspect(s) because they have the most MOTIVE."

Yeah, in the world of criminal investigations...someone can be made a prime suspect based on motive.

What part of racist people being racist is a less credible motive than Hillary supporters doing a false flag operation to discredit Trump supporters? Why is it that whenever a liberal or a "SJW" is being called out for being "triggered" I don't see you in any of those threads saying that conservatives would have the most motive to plant themselves into groups like this to make social justice people mad? But here we have a case that looks MOST LIKELY like a group of angry, white (probably young adults or even teenagers) racists acting like racists because they feel empowered by Trump's rhetoric yet that CAN'T be the obvious. It has to be this elaborate false flag because you've deemed it illogical that a Trump supporter would act stupidly.

Let's compare Clinton supporter and Trump supporter stupidity.

Most likely an angry southern democrat anyway.

Is this where I point out how Clinton has a lock on college educated people while Trump's support mostly comes from blue collar workers without a degree?

*Young college educated people*

And you say blue collar like it's a bad thing.

If you read that into what I said, that is YOUR fault. I mean zero offense by anything I said. There is nothing wrong with not having gone to college.

Not my fault when most of the time your rhetoric goes, Trump = racist supporters = uneducated blue collar workers.
I mean you jump at the chance to call someone a racist.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

So I should be in favor of open borders, refugees, and amnesty? Are you #ting me?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

its some form of marshal law loving denial.

No, it's some form of not wanting open borders, refugees, amnesty, or potential terrorists entering this country. I see a tax plan is more important to you though.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Or it could just be the demographic truth, but hey that hasn't stopped a Trump supporter from believing whatever the hell he wanted to believe before, so I'm not expecting it to stop you now. This is why I don't argue with you anymore. It's a waste of time.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Do you believe in personal responsibility?

Do you want the governments protection, or are you committed to your own defence? Do you want your shackles to rest lightly upon you, or do you want to at least try and give honour to those who bought your freedom with their blood? It's a pretty simple question. The answer OUGHT to be the same no matter what century you live in.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

a reply to: imjack

Oh, come on. I would never vote for Trump, but this was a crime with a political motive.

And Hillary/her supporters are the only ones that stand to benefit from this terrible crime. They already have benefitted from the media attention.

Questioning that as a motive is what would make someone a good detective.

Going straight to that with absolute confidence makes someone a moron.

I edited after you responded to say this: "Until some benefit to Trump/his supporters is shown, then Hillary supporters are the prime suspect(s) because they have the most MOTIVE."

Yeah, in the world of criminal investigations...someone can be made a prime suspect based on motive.

What part of racist people being racist is a less credible motive than Hillary supporters doing a false flag operation to discredit Trump supporters? Why is it that whenever a liberal or a "SJW" is being called out for being "triggered" I don't see you in any of those threads saying that conservatives would have the most motive to plant themselves into groups like this to make social justice people mad? But here we have a case that looks MOST LIKELY like a group of angry, white (probably young adults or even teenagers) racists acting like racists because they feel empowered by Trump's rhetoric yet that CAN'T be the obvious. It has to be this elaborate false flag because you've deemed it illogical that a Trump supporter would act stupidly.

Let's compare Clinton supporter and Trump supporter stupidity.

Most likely an angry southern democrat anyway.

Is this where I point out how Clinton has a lock on college educated people while Trump's support mostly comes from blue collar workers without a degree?

*Young college educated people*

And you say blue collar like it's a bad thing.

If you read that into what I said, that is YOUR fault. I mean zero offense by anything I said. There is nothing wrong with not having gone to college.

Not my fault when most of the time your rhetoric goes, Trump = racist supporters = uneducated blue collar workers.
I mean you jump at the chance to call someone a racist.

Sure. Whatever. Got anything relevant to the thread topic or are we going to keep talking about my posting habits as conservatives on ATS are prone to do with me these days?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagicCow
This is what we have come to?
This is what dangerous rhetoric like Trump speaks unleashes in the hearts of many of his supporters.
I would like to say - NOT ALL TRUMP SUPPORTERS.

It's unfortunate that so many people feel connected to Trumps message.
When a man speaks of deporting millions of people.
When a man speaks of building walls.
When a man speaks of killing families.
When a man wants to nationalize stop and frisk which targets a specific group of people.
When a man speaks of all these things only pointing at people whom look different than him.
That man empowers people with racist hatred filled views.
Those people feel they finally have a voice that speaks to them.
Those people see Make America great again as -
MAKE AMERICA WHITE AGAIN

These are the results.

Excerpt of story-
"A black church in Mississippi was burned and vandalized with pro-Donald Trump graffiti late Tuesday.

Authorities responded to the fire at Hopewell Missionary Baptist Church in Greenville, Mississippi, Tuesday night. Delta Daily News reports that the majority of the damage was to the main sanctuary and there were no reported injuries. Someone had spray-painted the words “Vote Trump” along the side of the building.

A woman at the nearby Rose Hill Missionary Baptist Church told The Huffington Post that Hopewell is a historically black church. She said the community is in shock over what happened. "

Link to Story -
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Find them and lock them up!!! Do the same with those who bombed the Republican office building. But your list is...well...a combination of lies and ignorance.

When a man speaks of deporting millions of people.
Yes...criminals here illegally.

When a man speaks of building walls.
Yes...to keep foreign nationals from illegally entering our country. Kind of how we have doors and locks on doors.

When a man speaks of killing families.
REALLY??? Killing families? LIE! If you mean separating families...they decided to take that risk. They can come back legally if they wish.

When a man wants to nationalize stop and frisk which targets a specific group of people.
The specific people it targets are those who by the numbers and history commit crimes. If they happen to be Catholics...so be it.

When a man speaks of all these things only pointing at people whom look different than him.
So when a black man points at whites and blames us for their problems, points at Jews and blames them, shoots at cops and blames them, points at Republicans and blames them, etc. Sorry...facts aren't prejudice.

That man empowers people with racist hatred filled views.
Racism is the belief that one race is SUPERIOR to another. Please specify exactly what was said by Trump that even implied that definition.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MagicCow

i realise that asking sane questions is frowned upon in election threads m but :

is there a fire investigation // police report that identifies arson , an accelerant , deliberate seat of fire ???

further - any evidence that the fire and graffitti are actually linked - and not just action reaction ?

there are many causes of building fire - not all arson - and the graffitti may have a secondary corrolation to the fire

but hey - feel free to ignore me - and ramp up the baiting

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Mississippi, you say?

I half-wonder if my friend's extended family had any part in it. They're about the most stereotypical racist southern rednecks out there, they're bold enough to be openly pissed about lynching blacks not being legal. I think the relatives our age & younger wouldn't go that far, but they are absolutely not fond of black folks being anywhere near them. Good lawd, speak to a black person? How low do they have to sink in life to do that? The shame! < insert eye-rolling smiley making offensive crotch-related motion here >

It would not surprise me if the perp(s) have a third leg salute going on for Trump, but I'd be more willing to bet it was racism first, political tag to rub salt in it afterward.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Or it could just be the demographic truth, but hey that hasn't stopped a Trump supporter from believing whatever the hell he wanted to believe before, so I'm not expecting it to stop you now. This is why I don't argue with you anymore. It's a waste of time.

It has nothing to do with the demographic truth. Tell me it's not said to make Trump supporters look inferior and stupid.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Do you believe in personal responsibility?

Do you want the governments protection, or are you committed to your own defence? Do you want your shackles to rest lightly upon you, or do you want to at least try and give honour to those who bought your freedom with their blood? It's a pretty simple question. The answer OUGHT to be the same no matter what century you live in.

Yes, I strongly believe in personal responsibility. I'm confused though. Explain to me how supporting border security to keep illegals and terrorists in America down to a minimum is the same as the government taking away our freedom. Protecting our country from dangerous outsiders should give us more comfortable freedom, no?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I don't think people realize how much racism still exists in certain areas of America. I've grown up seeing it firsthand, so things like this really don't surprise me. Come spend some time in the south, live there, and hear what people say and believe behind closed doors.

Is over a half-century enough time for you? I was born and raised in Alabama. Last I checked, it was part of the South... our license plates proudly proclaim "Heart of Dixie" after all...

You lie.

While I am sure there are still small pockets of racism, there is nothing... NOTHING... like the racism I saw in other parts of the country while driving a truck. Especially the Northeast. The talk up there literally made my skin crawl. In general, we tend to get along just fine with everyone down here, as long as they're good people. Now if you want to state that disliking someone stealing is racist because you think all thieves are black (trust me, that would be a false assertion), then I can see why you would think we're racist.

Doesn't mean we are. I would appreciate it if you would quit telling lies about us.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
There are reports that black voters are not enthusiastic for Hillary.
This is so obviously a lame attempt to rile up black voters.
It totally fits with the Clinton campaign MO, have we have learned from the leaks and videos.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
There are reports that black voters are not enthusiastic for Hillary.
This is so obviously a lame attempt to rile up black voters.
It totally fits with the Clinton campaign MO, have we have learned from the leaks and videos.

I highly doubt the Clinton campaign had anything to do with it. This is not the first time this area has experienced things like this.

Greenville faced another race-based attack in September when someone painted the n-word on the city's boat ramp, Simmons said. He ordered city workers to paint over the pejorative, he said.

www.cnn.com...

It's much more likely that you have some stupid, racist kids in the area doing this.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

I don't think people realize how much racism still exists in certain areas of America. I've grown up seeing it firsthand, so things like this really don't surprise me. Come spend some time in the south, live there, and hear what people say and believe behind closed doors.

Is over a half-century enough time for you? I was born and raised in Alabama. Last I checked, it was part of the South... our license plates proudly proclaim "Heart of Dixie" after all...

You lie.

While I am sure there are still small pockets of racism, there is nothing... NOTHING... like the racism I saw in other parts of the country while driving a truck. Especially the Northeast. The talk up there literally made my skin crawl. In general, we tend to get along just fine with everyone down here, as long as they're good people. Now if you want to state that disliking someone stealing is racist because you think all thieves are black (trust me, that would be a false assertion), then I can see why you would think we're racist.

Doesn't mean we are. I would appreciate it if you would quit telling lies about us.

TheRedneck

There isn't one lie in anything I posted. When I was in middle school the KKK and skinheads pretty much took over our town and held nonstop rallies for 3 weeks and burned crosses on my neighbors lawns.

As kids we used to go collect all the skinhead papers and magazines they'd drive around and throw out in peoples yards and burn them. I've lived all over the east coast, all throughout the south (Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Mississippi) and in Los Angeles and the Bay Area and Oregon and now in Seattle. And the only place that came close to what I experienced in the south was rural Oregon.

You are blatantly lying in your post, and anyone that had to live through the 1990's in the south can see you for exactly what you are.
edit on 2-11-2016 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

There isn't one lie in anything I posted. When I was in high school the KKK and skinheads pretty much took over our town and held nonstop rallies for 3 weeks and burned crosses on my neighbors lawns.

There isn't one truth in it, you mean.

Sorry, but I have lived here since the 60s. I saw the KKK when they were here in the 70s; was asked to join twice. I turned them down cold both times. Since then, they have been on the decline and now are just a joke.

Where I live we have blacks, Mexicans, whites... just country folk with different skin colors.

You are blatantly lying in your post, and anyone that had to live through the 1990's in the south can see you for exactly what you are.

As I said, I was born here, I was raised here, and I have lived here my entire life. I spent 8 years driving a truck in the 2000's, but even then I was home every other weekend at least. This is my home you're lying about. These are my family and friends you're lying about. This is my culture you're lying about.

Find somewhere else to lie about. I'll call you on it here.

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join