It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Black Church burned in honor of TRUMP

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: MagicCow

It's unfortunate that so many people feel connected to Trumps message.
When a man speaks of deporting millions of people.
When a man speaks of building walls.
When a man speaks of killing families.
When a man wants to nationalize stop and frisk which targets a specific group of people.
When a man speaks of all these things only pointing at people whom look different than him.

What's unfortunate about a goal to make this country safe and protecting YOU along with your family?

I'll fix your message that you're speaking out of context with:
Deporting millions of illegals. Good for the country
Building a wall. Is there something bad about building a wall?
Killing families. . .of terrorists when those families are involved.
Stop and frisk. . .anyone who looks suspicious. Trust me, it drives crime DOWN. And it's not directed at any certain group of people.
Trump has pointed at millions of people, the majority of those look just like him. White males.

Is there any particular reason, other than partisan opinion and fabricated journalism, that you failed to mention the most important parts? Also, Trump doesn't reach out to racists, please drop the melodramatic high school drama queen act.

Hillary's tax plan is far superior if you are a person that has any Children.
Trump's tax plan will save low-income families an average of $150.

Trump's plan to keep Americans safe is far superior if you're a person that has any children. Which is more important to you and your family? A tax plan or security?
edit on 2-11-2016 by LSU0408 because: Punctuation...(OCD)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

my tax bracket would change from 32% to 25% if Trump gets the proposal passed ... i think that's going to add up to more than $150 but that's just me... if i had kids there would be more deductibles... lol

if i were under $75,000 it would go to 12% ... i feel like these are just youtube arguments rather than statistics in a proposal

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
College Educated. Some the of worlds greatest minds and current CEO's never finished college. I'd listen to a Master Sgt before a officer anyday of the week. Or the guy doing the tune up than a salesperson with a marketing degree.

You are the epitome of hate that is causing the division of our country. I do not hate Hillary supporters. It is their choice. I do not call them names or group them as one. If I wanted to I could but it is petty.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

a reply to: imjack

To Trump supporters logic - yes you would find that a valid train of thought.
Against Trump = False flag lies, Hillary did it!!!
Against Hillary = Second coming of Jesus, BREAKING NEWS, The bible of truth.

im jacks illogical reasoning.
im jacks boots on the ground for Trump.
im jacks inability to think anything negative of my messiah.

The issue you're constantly overlooking (I admire your consistency) is that there's video evidence of the Clinton Campaign and DNC sending plants into Trump rallies, etc to cause trouble and make Trump and his supporters look bad. You don't have any video evidence of a Trump supporter going to a Hillary rally to cause trouble, etc... You can hate him all you want, and you can loathe his supporters, but the fact of it all is that you have zero proof that we're out doing stupid # like this. I'll assume you're thinking emotionally because Clinton supporters keep getting busted and you want so bad for Trump supporters to be in that same boat.

Sorry man.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
College Educated. Some the of worlds greatest minds and current CEO's never finished college. I'd listen to a Master Sgt before a officer anyday of the week. Or the guy doing the tune up than a salesperson with a marketing degree.

You are the epitome of hate that is causing the division of our country. I do not hate Hillary supporters. It is their choice. I do not call them names or group them as one. If I wanted to I could but it is petty.

that's one of the many reasons I'm going to vote for Trump. Trump supporters don't verbally or physically bully supporters of other candidates. while we may jest and poke fun, we do not make them feel like they need to hide their support from the physical world.

and yes, people need to recheck the college educated statistic and follow the patterns toward why they vote differently, in my opinion

link   

originally posted by: Myollinir
a reply to: Krazysh0t

are we just going by the LA times polling?

All polling says this.

also, has anyone in this thread noticed how 'college educated' typically means 'a slighter disdain for america due to the teachings absorbed in college'? it seems like colleges these days are hotbeds for far left thinking, and that's the only conclusion i draw here.

college these days isn't a measurement of intelligence on a grand scale. perhaps if they were surveying by intellect groups rather than 'college, some college, no college' we would see a difference. the true indicator here is what culture each of these groups has been a part of, because humans (for the most part) like to live life by the path of least resistance... everyone wants to be happy and to please others and will go to extents to do so (like conforming)

Yea yea. I've heard this nonsense before. I'm an unpatriotic libtard because I went to college. This is such absurd reasoning. Especially if you actually went to college and became a conservative anyways.

link   
a reply to: LSU0408

The Republican parties entire stance on security is propaganda. We can blow up the Universe. as a deterrent.

Our "Nuke Defense" is the equivalent of a laserbeam tipped with nuclear reactions that slice through it.

We have strenuous spy efforts and networks to prevent actions.

We literally have Force-fields that block Nuclear blasts and Bunkers.

Much of our "Defense Spending" actually goes to research. Our Jets are Invisible, we probably own the alleged "UFO's" and our Spooky Radar can detect anything. This doesn't change despite Hillary or Trump winning.

Btw, for example people that develop such Technologies, like Lockheed, are supporting Hillary predominately in contributions.
edit on 2-11-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Oh, come on. I would never vote for Trump, but this was a crime with a political motive.

And Hillary/her supporters are the only ones that stand to benefit from this terrible crime. They already have benefitted from the media attention.

Questioning that as a motive is what would make someone a good detective.

Going straight to that with absolute confidence makes someone a moron.

I edited after you responded to say this: "Until some benefit to Trump/his supporters is shown, then Hillary supporters are the prime suspect(s) because they have the most MOTIVE."

Yeah, in the world of criminal investigations...someone can be made a prime suspect based on motive.

What part of racist people being racist is a less credible motive than Hillary supporters doing a false flag operation to discredit Trump supporters? Why is it that whenever a liberal or a "SJW" is being called out for being "triggered" I don't see you in any of those threads saying that conservatives would have the most motive to plant themselves into groups like this to make social justice people mad? But here we have a case that looks MOST LIKELY like a group of angry, white (probably young adults or even teenagers) racists acting like racists because they feel empowered by Trump's rhetoric yet that CAN'T be the obvious. It has to be this elaborate false flag because you've deemed it illogical that a Trump supporter would act stupidly.

Let's compare Clinton supporter and Trump supporter stupidity.

Most likely an angry southern democrat anyway.

Is this where I point out how Clinton has a lock on college educated people while Trump's support mostly comes from blue collar workers without a degree?

*Young college educated people*

And you say blue collar like it's a bad thing.

If you read that into what I said, that is YOUR fault. I mean zero offense by anything I said. There is nothing wrong with not having gone to college.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

This is what we have come to?
This is what dangerous rhetoric like Trump speaks unleashes in the hearts of many of his supporters.
I would like to say - NOT ALL TRUMP SUPPORTERS.

It's unfortunate that so many people feel connected to Trumps message.
When a man speaks of deporting millions of people.
When a man speaks of building walls.
When a man speaks of killing families.
When a man wants to nationalize stop and frisk which targets a specific group of people.
When a man speaks of all these things only pointing at people whom look different than him.
That man empowers people with racist hatred filled views.
Those people feel they finally have a voice that speaks to them.
Those people see Make America great again as -
MAKE AMERICA WHITE AGAIN

These are the results.

But Obama deporting over 2 million illegal immigrants since he was elected is okay. The Hypocrisy party keeps on going, and going, and going.
The news media points to all the things one guy says, while continuing to defend their own guys doing them, and Trump hasn't done those things, only spoken about them.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Myollinir

There is busting balls and there is hate.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: MagicCow

Just my opinion man. Even a crazed kkk member isn't that stupid.

That's an odd opinion considering that people do dumb, violent things all the time that is obvious they didn't think about the consequences or how the action will benefit their cause. Yet because you can't conceive a racist Trump supporter being racist (despite America's white racist background gleefully backing Donald Trump) it has to be a Hillary supporter's fault?

The mental gymnastics of you guys never ceases to amaze me.

I never implied that the perpetrator/s support Hellary. I just wouldn't be surprised if they were and I wouldn't be surprised if they were paid to do it.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Again, would they not have been doing this all along? All of the racist Trump supporters? Large groups of people running around beating up black people and Hispanics? Burning down churches...burning crosses on lawns...

And kicking out muslims that already live here. How could you forget about muslims even though he only referenced the people trying to come here from terror regions? I believe I recall the lame media and forum democrats also saying a Trump supporter destroyed the Trump Hollywood Star to make it look like a Hillary supporter did it... It never ceases to amaze me how wrong these people are on a constant basis.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
This is pretty low, even for the HRC. I wish the Hillary supporters would quit damaging our communities just to shed bad light on Trump. First its hiring protestors and damaging local businesses and now they're burning down churches. SMH

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Yea yea. I've heard this nonsense before. I'm an unpatriotic libtard because I went to college. This is such absurd reasoning. Especially if you actually went to college and became a conservative anyways.

Truth - because I'm one that came out of college and became a conservative - but it took me years. I never started to lean towards the right until my late twenties, and it was mainly because I performed my own private research rather than took everything at face level from authority figures like celebs or news hosts.

A big reason why I'm leaning right in this election is the constant stream of lies the media throws at Trump - and how they've twisted his words since day one. I can't handle that crap, and it's such an obvious effort it's flabbergasting. I've never seen anything like this in the age of information. That and how Trump supporters get bullied terribly - in a country that calls itself the bastion of free speech.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

So you are a walking hypocrite to your own rhetoric. Priceless!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Oh, come on. I would never vote for Trump, but this was a crime with a political motive.

And Hillary/her supporters are the only ones that stand to benefit from this terrible crime. They already have benefitted from the media attention.

I edited after you responded to say this: "Until some benefit to Trump/his supporters is shown, then Hillary supporters are the prime suspect(s) because they have the most MOTIVE."

Yeah, in the world of criminal investigations...someone can be made a prime suspect based on motive.

What part of racist people being racist is a less credible motive than Hillary supporters doing a false flag operation to discredit Trump supporters? Why is it that whenever a liberal or a "SJW" is being called out for being "triggered" I don't see you in any of those threads saying that conservatives would have the most motive to plant themselves into groups like this to make social justice people mad? But here we have a case that looks MOST LIKELY like a group of angry, white (probably young adults or even teenagers) racists acting like racists because they feel empowered by Trump's rhetoric yet that CAN'T be the obvious. It has to be this elaborate false flag because you've deemed it illogical that a Trump supporter would act stupidly.

Is this where I point out how Clinton has a lock on college educated people while Trump's support mostly comes from blue collar workers without a degree?

Sounds like you think you're better and superior to blue collar workers without a degree. Is that what you think?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

So you are a walking hypocrite to your own rhetoric. Priceless!

where am i a hypocrite? i spoke of the culture each group dwells in

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

Sounds like you think you're better and superior to blue collar workers without a degree. Is that what you think?

You know what. You tend to believe whatever reality you want to believe anyways. So you go ahead and believe that.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Normally I'd say there was a straight 50% chance this sort of thing was done by a member or person associated with the church who did it for notoriety and to lash out at who they feel is their enemy. This being so close to the election, I'd say it goes up to an 80% chance a member did it or someone on the DNC's payroll. Maybe it was for insurance and to get $$$ through social media for a new building. I'd doubt an actual Trump supporter would do it. And the chance that Trump or the GOP was involved is about 0%. And going strictly by percentages, if a mosque gets blown up there's a 95% chance it was done by a moslem. maybe a 5% chance it was done by an errant US. Drone.
edit on 2-11-2016 by Dutchowl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Correct. We have kids on college campuses that are mentally violated because they saw "Trump 2016" written in chalk. We have fresh new journalists that can't write an article without their biased input. We have doctors operating on the wrong body parts, drunk pilots, etc etc... These college educated people are coming out of college no more mature than when they went in, and lack all professionalism. Being college educated these days is not something worth bragging about, especially when you have the highest High School graduation rates ever, yet the lowest reading and math efficiency test scores ever. Something doesn't add up here, and it looks like people are graduating without making the grades.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join