It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Black Church burned in honor of TRUMP

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: imjack

a reply to: imjack

Oh, come on. I would never vote for Trump, but this was a crime with a political motive.

And Hillary/her supporters are the only ones that stand to benefit from this terrible crime. They already have benefitted from the media attention.

Questioning that as a motive is what would make someone a good detective.

Going straight to that with absolute confidence makes someone a moron.

I edited after you responded to say this: "Until some benefit to Trump/his supporters is shown, then Hillary supporters are the prime suspect(s) because they have the most MOTIVE."

Yeah, in the world of criminal investigations...someone can be made a prime suspect based on motive.

What part of racist people being racist is a less credible motive than Hillary supporters doing a false flag operation to discredit Trump supporters? Why is it that whenever a liberal or a "SJW" is being called out for being "triggered" I don't see you in any of those threads saying that conservatives would have the most motive to plant themselves into groups like this to make social justice people mad? But here we have a case that looks MOST LIKELY like a group of angry, white (probably young adults or even teenagers) racists acting like racists because they feel empowered by Trump's rhetoric yet that CAN'T be the obvious. It has to be this elaborate false flag because you've deemed it illogical that a Trump supporter would act stupidly.
edit on 2-11-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Oh, come on. I would never vote for Trump, but this was a crime with a political motive.

And Hillary/her supporters are the only ones that stand to benefit from this terrible crime. They already have benefitted from the media attention.

I edited after you responded to say this: "Until some benefit to Trump/his supporters is shown, then Hillary supporters are the prime suspect(s) because they have the most MOTIVE."

Yeah, in the world of criminal investigations...someone can be made a prime suspect based on motive.

Having a motive before the suspect without evidence is still not logical. The false-flag argument is bogus, unless there is some form of evidence other than the victim and the target. Those can't be exclusive evidence to identify anything.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

What part of racist people being racist is a less credible motive than Hillary supporters doing a false flag operation to discredit Trump supporters? Why is it that whenever a liberal or a "SJW" is being called out for being "triggered" I don't see you in any of those threads saying that conservatives would have the most motive to plant themselves into groups like this to make social justice people mad? But here we have a case that looks MOST LIKELY like a group of angry, white (probably young adults or even teenagers) racists acting like racists because they feel empowered by Trump's rhetoric.

Republican's mock SJW all the time. The literal retort process is probably what's responsible for creating the alt-right. They touched the kryptonite and got burned.
edit on 2-11-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
FALSE FLAG.

Why would Trump supporters torpedo the Trump campaign by doing this?

This is straight out of Hillary's brownshirt playbook.

It's comical because they never think ahead about how conspicuous this looks. Besides the hardcore lefties and MagicCow, who would honestly believe that Trump supporters would go out and burn down a black church in the name of Trump. Not only that, but the DNC has already been busted by WL for sending their plants out to do this kind of stuff. It's time for the democrats to stop being authoritarians.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I dont care who the people were or who they are voting for... capture and prosecute. Burning churches is a wuss move and it would be fun to put them in prison.... for a wussy crime.

However....

I dont see any info on who the wussies even are. Kinda sad to jump the gun...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

That's what I'm getting at here. Despite swearing up and down not to be a Trump supporter, she is certainly showing plenty of liberal bias for adopting a narrative for this situation that is more complex than the obvious one all because she can't conceive that a Trump supporter would do something that would hurt Trump's cause. Like racists are this bastion of logical thought to begin with or anything... I'm trying to show the obvious bias here.

I don't even want to say it's 100% racists being racists. It could just be a bunch of clowns acting like clowns. But really all the given facts so far point to it being racists. Happened in the south against a black church, supporting a candidate that the racists in America all happily support and campaign for, is a traditional form of racism against blacks, etc. All the signs are there.
edit on 2-11-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Again, would they not have been doing this all along? All of the racist Trump supporters? Large groups of people running around beating up black people and Hispanics? Burning down churches...burning crosses on lawns...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

What part of racist people being racist is a less credible motive than Hillary supporters doing a false flag operation to discredit Trump supporters? Why is it that whenever a liberal or a "SJW" is being called out for being "triggered" I don't see you in any of those threads saying that conservatives would have the most motive to plant themselves into groups like this to make social justice people mad? But here we have a case that looks MOST LIKELY like a group of angry, white (probably young adults or even teenagers) racists acting like racists because they feel empowered by Trump's rhetoric yet that CAN'T be the obvious. It has to be this elaborate false flag because you've deemed it illogical that a Trump supporter would act stupidly.

When I weigh the possible political motives, I see virtually none for Trump supporters. Nothing you wrote indicates greater motive than the benefit Hillary/her supporters are already reaping with glee.

"Yay! Another opportunity to exploit and divide!"

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Let's compare Clinton supporter and Trump supporter stupidity.

Most likely an angry southern democrat anyway.
edit on 2-11-2016 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MagicCow

It's not that people think of him as a Messiah, it's that people know he will make a great POTUS. I'm not even American but I want him to win for the good of my own country. Democrat rule is going to get my country nuked.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
After Trump gets elected ... I hope these agencies "formerly labeled as News Media" ... are stripped of all First Amendment protections. I hope they are all sued out of existence for the falsehoods they've spread.

I guess the 1st Amendment isn't important to you, huh?

I'm laffing. It's the mudpit.

People put restrictions on my hobbies. People make me pay money I shouldn't have to part with.

Maybe if everyone had to pay a two hundred dollar tax, every time they wanted to run their mouthes, they wouldn't be so quick to tax me when I wanted to buy a machine gun or buy a 'silencer' (☜ see what I did there?). LOL

link   

When I weigh the possible political motives, I see virtually none for Trump supporters. Nothing you wrote indicates greater motive than the benefit Hillary/her supporters are already reaping with glee.

Again you are applying logic to a group of people where logic doesn't traditionally apply.

link   

After Trump gets elected ... I hope these agencies "formerly labeled as News Media" ... are stripped of all First Amendment protections. I hope they are all sued out of existence for the falsehoods they've spread.

I guess the 1st Amendment isn't important to you, huh?

I'm laffing. It's the mudpit.

People put restrictions on my hobbies. People make me pay money I shouldn't have to part with.

Maybe if everyone had to pay a two hundred dollar tax, every time they wanted to run their mouthes, they wouldn't be so quick to tax me when I wanted to buy a machine gun or buy a 'silencer' (☜ see what I did there?). LOL

I noticed you didn't answer my question there, instead opting to deflect with a red herring distraction.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Having a motive before the suspect without evidence is still not logical. The false-flag argument is bogus, unless there is some form of evidence other than the victim and the target. Those can't be exclusive evidence to identify anything.

Sorry, but I don't engage with posters that insinuate I am a moron.

I clarified my edit and have nothing else to say to you.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Again you are applying logic to a group of people where logic doesn't traditionally apply.

Very true. This was a wasted effort by Hillary supporters as she's already done.

link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Is this where I point out how Clinton has a lock on college educated people while Trump's support mostly comes from blue collar workers without a degree?

link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You still don't want to be the result of SJW rhetoric lol.

The problem with the false-flag theory is that you're acknowledging the first possibility but then doing no research. That's not how it works.
edit on 2-11-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Well there is a logic to criminal investigation.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Is this where I point out how Clinton has a lock on college educated people while Trump's support mostly comes from blue collar workers without a degree?

*Young college educated people*

And you say blue collar like it's a bad thing.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

are we just going by the LA times polling?

also, has anyone in this thread noticed how 'college educated' typically means 'a slighter disdain for america due to the teachings absorbed in college'? it seems like colleges these days are hotbeds for far left thinking, and that's the only conclusion i draw here.

college these days isn't a measurement of intelligence on a grand scale. perhaps if they were surveying by intellect groups rather than 'college, some college, no college' we would see a difference. the true indicator here is what culture each of these groups has been a part of, because humans (for the most part) like to live life by the path of least resistance... everyone wants to be happy and to please others and will go to extents to do so (like conforming)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join