It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Black Church burned in honor of TRUMP

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagicCow
a reply to: xstealth

You and many other Trump supporters feel the same way.
I'm always amused at how Trump supporters feel they're above it all
and know the truths no one else does.
Against Trump and it's a conspiracy!!!!
Against Hillary and it's BREAKING NEWS!!!!

The hypocrisy I think finds a home in all of us.
Yet Trump supporters find threads about Hillary drinking of Hillary being radioactive NEWS WORTHY.

Give me a break.

Aren't you doing the exact same thing, except in reverse?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: stolencar18
a reply to: introvert

If they can convince a few stupid people that it was done by Trump supporters, sure it can affect votes.

Looks like plenty of stupid people around this thread to believe it too.

What if it was done by Trump supporters?

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MagicCow

Yes because true Trump supporters would feel it is beneficial to burn down a colored church the week before the elections. To HELP Trump WIN. YESSSSSSS

Trump wants to deport ILLEGAL aliens - those who broke the law.

Every country works towards building strong borders - we even donate to Mexico for their southern wall. Do we lock our doors at night? Then why can't we lock our Country's doors?

He speaks of going after the families of terrorist supporters. These are people who help/aid killers, and those who allow it to happen even when seeing bombs laid across a living space. We're talking about thousands of lives versus a hand full, and I don't believe he supports straight up bombing families unlike our current administration.

We are in a turning point in the entire Earth's history, with Islam much like it was with Christianity a thousand years ago. This religion needs to grow out of barbarism and we need to watch our own selves in the process. This is NOT racist, as many other liberal presidents have chosen to halt immigration from the Middle East, and even FDR restrained Japanese Americans during a time of war. It's not miraculously evil just because Trump TALKS about it.

Yeah... he doesn't only accuse people of looks. LOL. These accusations are based on ACTIONS. Illegal and violent actions - these are the people we don't want to support. We don't want to support countries that throw gays off of buildings. We don't want to keep a border open where thousands upon thousands of druglords pour their toxins freely across. This is to help US - falsely shouting RACIST and XENOPHOBE are red herrings.

Racist people exist everywhere - including those who hate white people. Just because one may endorse Trump or Clinton does not mean those people are in fact racist themselves. We need to start listening to people speaking themselves rather than their false media coverage (this goes for ALL candidates.)

We don't want America to "BE WHITE AGAIN" - we want America to be AMERICA again - to be proud to be an American without someone spitting at your face. To have a home and property without the government shoving their hands into your pockets. To have a country that is not run by global finance and to not be enslaved to corporations and the Federal Reserve. THIS IS why we are voting the way we are.

Time for the corruption to end! It's time for term limits. It's time for anti-foreign lobbying laws. It's time to lower taxes for the lower and middle classes. It's time to bring jobs back so families can once again provide for themselves. It's time to lose political correctness - to stop demonizing white people (and ANY other race) - to stop bullying people because they have a different opinion than yours.

This is what we stand for.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: stolencar18
a reply to: introvert

If they can convince a few stupid people that it was done by Trump supporters, sure it can affect votes.

Looks like plenty of stupid people around this thread to believe it too.

Compare this to Trump supporters who need no evidence at all the Democrats did it.

Terrorist Trump Supporters Captured

You people cry false-flag like you've never committed atrocity. You cry false-flag like the Republican's haven't been behind every real false flag in the last 60 years. What the hell is this narrative that Democrats even do this? WW1? lol. Have you forgotten Bushes WMD BS? The Gulf War? War on Drugs?
edit on 2-11-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: stolencar18

HAHAHAHA Insults is all you got buddy?
Yup you're a shinning example of intelligence.
Aren't you convinced a billionaire globalist elitist that openly talks about sexually assaulting
women is an all american farm boy looking out for the little man? LULZ!!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Its not like racist violence has never happened in Mississippi before...

Obviously it's Hillary fault

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Well you have to also remember that racism didn't
exist until Obama became the president.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Just my opinion man. Even a crazed kkk member isn't that stupid.

That's an odd opinion considering that people do dumb, violent things all the time that is obvious they didn't think about the consequences or how the action will benefit their cause. Yet because you can't conceive a racist Trump supporter being racist (despite America's white racist background gleefully backing Donald Trump) it has to be a Hillary supporter's fault?

The mental gymnastics of you guys never ceases to amaze me.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

That's why I wrote that hypocrisy finds a home in all of us.
I'm not discounting anyone's ridiculous behavior.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

That's why I wrote that hypocrisy finds a home in all of us.
I'm not discounting anyone's ridiculous behavior.

Saying a ghost did it has as much logic as claiming to know the political affiliation of an unidentified person. The point is the church is Black so some thought Trump, but the ignorance is some think it's Democrats specifically because some think it's Trump, true or not, that logic path is lunacy.
edit on 2-11-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

It's unfortunate that so many people feel connected to Trumps message.
When a man speaks of deporting millions of people.
When a man speaks of building walls.
When a man speaks of killing families.
When a man wants to nationalize stop and frisk which targets a specific group of people.
When a man speaks of all these things only pointing at people whom look different than him.

What's unfortunate about a goal to make this country safe and protecting YOU along with your family?

I'll fix your message that you're speaking out of context with:
Deporting millions of illegals. Good for the country
Building a wall. Is there something bad about building a wall?
Killing families. . .of terrorists when those families are involved.
Stop and frisk. . .anyone who looks suspicious. Trust me, it drives crime DOWN. And it's not directed at any certain group of people.
Trump has pointed at millions of people, the majority of those look just like him. White males.

Is there any particular reason, other than partisan opinion and fabricated journalism, that you failed to mention the most important parts? Also, Trump doesn't reach out to racists, please drop the melodramatic high school drama queen act.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

Oh, come on. I would never vote for Trump, but this was a crime with a political motive.

And Hillary/her supporters are the only ones that stand to benefit from this terrible crime. They already have benefitted from the media attention.

Until some benefit to Trump/his supporters is shown, then Hillary supporters are the prime suspect(s) because they have the most MOTIVE.
edit on 2-11-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

It's unfortunate that so many people feel connected to Trumps message.
When a man speaks of deporting millions of people.
When a man speaks of building walls.
When a man speaks of killing families.
When a man wants to nationalize stop and frisk which targets a specific group of people.
When a man speaks of all these things only pointing at people whom look different than him.

What's unfortunate about a goal to make this country safe and protecting YOU along with your family?

I'll fix your message that you're speaking out of context with:
Deporting millions of illegals. Good for the country
Building a wall. Is there something bad about building a wall?
Killing families. . .of terrorists when those families are involved.
Stop and frisk. . .anyone who looks suspicious. Trust me, it drives crime DOWN. And it's not directed at any certain group of people.
Trump has pointed at millions of people, the majority of those look just like him. White males.

Is there any particular reason, other than partisan opinion and fabricated journalism, that you failed to mention the most important parts? Also, Trump doesn't reach out to racists, please drop the melodramatic high school drama queen act.

Hillary's tax plan is far superior if you are a person that has any Children.
Trump's tax plan will save low-income families an average of $150.

link   

originally posted by: Myollinir

Yes because true Trump supporters would feel it is beneficial to burn down a colored church the week before the elections. To HELP Trump WIN. YESSSSSSS

Trump wants to deport ILLEGAL aliens - those who broke the law.

Every country works towards building strong borders - we even donate to Mexico for their southern wall. Do we lock our doors at night? Then why can't we lock our Country's doors?

He speaks of going after the families of terrorist supporters. These are people who help/aid killers, and those who allow it to happen even when seeing bombs laid across a living space. We're talking about thousands of lives versus a hand full, and I don't believe he supports straight up bombing families unlike our current administration.

We are in a turning point in the entire Earth's history, with Islam much like it was with Christianity a thousand years ago. This religion needs to grow out of barbarism and we need to watch our own selves in the process. This is NOT racist, as many other liberal presidents have chosen to halt immigration from the Middle East, and even FDR restrained Japanese Americans during a time of war. It's not miraculously evil just because Trump TALKS about it.

Yeah... he doesn't only accuse people of looks. LOL. These accusations are based on ACTIONS. Illegal and violent actions - these are the people we don't want to support. We don't want to support countries that throw gays off of buildings. We don't want to keep a border open where thousands upon thousands of druglords pour their toxins freely across. This is to help US - falsely shouting RACIST and XENOPHOBE are red herrings.

Racist people exist everywhere - including those who hate white people. Just because one may endorse Trump or Clinton does not mean those people are in fact racist themselves. We need to start listening to people speaking themselves rather than their false media coverage (this goes for ALL candidates.)

We don't want America to "BE WHITE AGAIN" - we want America to be AMERICA again - to be proud to be an American without someone spitting at your face. To have a home and property without the government shoving their hands into your pockets. To have a country that is not run by global finance and to not be enslaved to corporations and the Federal Reserve. THIS IS why we are voting the way we are.

Time for the corruption to end! It's time for term limits. It's time for anti-foreign lobbying laws. It's time to lower taxes for the lower and middle classes. It's time to bring jobs back so families can once again provide for themselves. It's time to lose political correctness - to stop demonizing white people (and ANY other race) - to stop bullying people because they have a different opinion than yours.

This is what we stand for.

Amazing post, thank you for that.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Oh, come on. I would never vote for Trump, but this was a crime with a political motive.

And Hillary/her supporters are the only ones that stand to benefit from this terrible crime. They already have benefitted from the media attention.

Questioning that as a motive is what would make someone a good detective.

Going straight to that with absolute confidence makes someone a moron.

link   
So we can say this may have been a Trump supporter, based on...Assumptions, Or we can say this may have been someone who supports Clinton, based on video evidence in the O'Keefe videos. Anyone checking Bob Creamer's flight logs?

link   

To Trump supporters logic - yes you would find that a valid train of thought.
Against Trump = False flag lies, Hillary did it!!!
Against Hillary = Second coming of Jesus, BREAKING NEWS, The bible of truth.

im jacks illogical reasoning.
im jacks boots on the ground for Trump.
im jacks inability to think anything negative of my messiah.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Questioning that as a motive is what would make someone a good detective.

Going straight to that with absolute confidence makes someone a moron.

I edited after you responded to say this: "Until some benefit to Trump/his supporters is shown, then Hillary supporters are the prime suspect(s) because they have the most MOTIVE."

Yeah, in the world of criminal investigations...someone can be made a prime suspect based on motive.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Why can't we just all agree that if we kill all Trump supporters, there will be no more violence anywhere anymore!

Can't we all just get along. . . . and kill all Trump supporters?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

You beat me to it. A GOP HQ is firebombed and people including the media said they brought it upon themselves. A black church is gutted 6 days before the election after tanking in the polls and it is Trumps fault.

I mean, think here folks...Why would someone burn down a church and say vote for the one who did this? It is counter-productive.

The shame here is the fact it happened at all.
edit on 11pm30pmf0000002016-11-02T13:46:20-05:000120 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join