It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Black Church burned in honor of TRUMP

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MagicCow

It doesn't make sense why someone would write "Vote Trump" on the side of a church they just burned down, unless they were trying to implicate Trump supporters for the crime. I wager it was a Hillary supporter.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

All of it leads me to believe so. The left is desperate...

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Just wait, we'll eventually find out that Democrats burned the church and blamed Trump, as has been prior cases. Democrats are scum, purposely invaded Trump rallies and caused fights pretending they were Bernie supporters.

+2 more 
link   

Most likely a hoax. The left has a habit of tearing up their own stuff, or making fake "hate crimes" and then blaming others. If this was a Trump supporter for real, then it will be the first incident that I know of.

link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
FALSE FLAG.

Why would Trump supporters torpedo the Trump campaign by doing this?

How would this torpedo his campaign? We've seen plenty of bigoted and ignorant things come from his supporters and it has not had an effect on the campaign.

This is straight out of Hillary's brownshirt playbook.

Talking out of your backside again, huh?

link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Mandroid7

It is the she-force known as The Huffington Post.

The Huffington Post is an EDITORIAL, the complete paper from section A to section B, the WHOLE PAPER.

Exactly my point, thanks for clarifying.

An opinion piece.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Well lets see, the Clinton camp has been shown to do 'whatever it takes' multiple times now and that has included everything from digital to physical attacks. By any means necessary includes quite a bit of territory. What's burning down a building to these seriously broken humans?

Let the cops sort it out, then let us blast the truth across the internet whether it's Trump or Clinton supporters. Then watch them ignore it like it never happened. For the record, I think it would be one of Clinton's people. But I'm not above admitting being wrong if that gets actually proven otherwise.

It's the same old story, same old song and dance, my friend.

link   
False Flag for sure.

And a scam to get the place remodeled for free.

Insurance fraud and scam of raising funds.

link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Maybe if these were in-fact Trump supporters they would know
that other Trump supporters would believe the same thing you do.
Kind of like reverse-reverse psychology.
Not everything against Trump is a conspiracy and everything against Hillary a reality.
Don't be so narrow.

link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

The original source for the news article is Delta Daily News, whose website is currently down, probably because of the amount of traffic it is getting from members of the public and other news feeds wanting a look too.

Probably a relatively small outfit.

In any case, Huff all you like, but the post was not the origin of the story, so your assumptions about its legitimacy based purely on the author are illegitimate.

link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
FALSE FLAG.

Why would Trump supporters torpedo the Trump campaign by doing this?

This is straight out of Hillary's brownshirt playbook.

Because in their mind they're helping Trump by doing this. To them he stands for all the things they were taught that were right that are deemed unacceptable by society at large now, racism, sexism, nationalism, pick your ism. Learned habits die hard.

link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

All of it leads me to believe so. The left is desperate...

Desperate for what?

Burning a black church and spray painting Trump's name on the side is not going to have an effect on the election.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I think Trump started the fire himself.

All Trump supporters and Trump should be killed or put into camps!

Who's with me?!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
There's not even a mention of a suspect in the huffpo article. They are a very biased left-leaning news source so until I hear of there being suspects it's logical to assume this was a false flag.

Do you seriously expect me to believe that someone was stupid enough to burn a black church and write "vote trump" on the side, and expect that to help his campaign? Really? No. This was a democrat trying to slander Trump.

A Trump supporter burning a black church is exactly what it would take to move the black vote back over to the left, after a bunch of white liberals beat a homeless black woman senseless after she tried protecting Trump's star on the Hollywood walk of fame. Don't think any of us is going to forget that, now.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
After Trump gets elected ... I hope these agencies "formerly labeled as News Media" ... are stripped of all First Amendment protections. I hope they are all sued out of existence for the falsehoods they've spread.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I think Trump started the fire himself.

All Trump supporters and Trump should be killed or put into camps!

Who's with me?!

No.

Trump's hands are too small and weak to operate a lighter and matches are only for those that cannot afford a lighter.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: peskyhumans
There's not even a mention of a suspect in the huffpo article. They are a very biased left-leaning news source so until I hear of there being suspects it's logical to assume this was a false flag.

Do you seriously expect me to believe that someone was stupid enough to burn a black church and write "vote trump" on the side, and expect that to help his campaign?

Have you been to Mississippi?

link   

Then just a racist Trump supporter.

I hear Hillary is going to start a bounty on them soon.

Get 'em while you can!

link   

originally posted by: Snarl
After Trump gets elected ... I hope these agencies "formerly labeled as News Media" ... are stripped of all First Amendment protections. I hope they are all sued out of existence for the falsehoods they've spread.

Stripped of constitutional rights?

Well, that's very authoritarian of you.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Nothing says freedom and the American way like hoping your candidate strips the rights of everyone with different opinions than your own.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join