It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Black Church burned in honor of TRUMP

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Funny how they don't even know who did this and if it said vote Hillary nobody would think Its a race thing. I suspect an insider job from the Hillary camp. After all obamas been pushing hard these last 2 days to get the black vote out there. Maybe adding fuel to the fire and blaiming a trumpster

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: MagicCow

The left is really getting desperate now.

This just reeks of false flag politics.

What information in the article leads you to think it was a false flag?

Probably the same thing that led the OP to believing this was cause by a Trump supporter.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pilatus12
Funny how they don't even know who did this and if it said vote Hillary nobody would think Its a race thing. I suspect an insider job from the Hillary camp. After all obamas been pushing hard these last 2 days to get the black vote out there. Maybe adding fuel to the fire and blaiming a trumpster

I suspect the the Klan or other like minded folks who are in HIS CAMP! start there first then work around to camp Hillary.
note not a Hillary supporter.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

I suspect the the Klan or other like minded folks who are in HIS CAMP! start there first then work around to camp Hillary.

Some of Huma's friends, maybe?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Some of Huma's friends, maybe?
Who is Huma??

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Just the like Nazi's burned down their own Reichstag building in a epic false flag and pinned it on their political foes, Goebbels would be proud of the DNC operatives that ran this op.

And this wouldn't be so blatantly obvious, if the DNC hadn't been running these same type of political false flag ops since the earliest primary. Heck than ran one on Scott Walker, and he was one of the first one to drop out too.
They have them on tape admitting this, it's not theory it' not a conspiracy, it's the reality.

Once all this is over and Trump wins, I really want these people caught and prosecuted, I want witch hunt, that sends a powerful message, get caught doing this and go to jail for a long time.

American democracy needs to stop being sabotaged by political deviants, in years gone by we never had cell phones to catch the lies and tricks both parties did, now we do.
edit on 3-11-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Trump's supporters are TOTALLY linked to this church. I have evidence their fingerprints are all over this church.

Rebuilding it that is:

regated.com...

Random aside.

Hillary keeps confusing Winterville and GREENVILLE (that's the same name of town the church was burnt town, though in a different state) in address today in NC. Strange coincidence though.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...
edit on 11 3 16 by KaDeCo because: I can't spell or type or words.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Wasnt the KKK founded by a democrat?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
FALSE FLAG.

Why would Trump supporters torpedo the Trump campaign by doing this?

This is straight out of Hillary's brownshirt playbook.

This is the new problem for ATS. Instead of posing a possibility, you say it is certain. So, let's go with something simple; Occam's razor says the simplest conclusion is usually correct. So, what is the simplest conclusion here? A, a group of racists, in the deep south (gasp there are a lot of racists in the deep south) burned a church. These racists are Trump supporters (gasp, most white racists are). Or, that there was a conspiracy to make Trump look bad by burning a church. Seeing as youbsay false flag, it would mean this action was sanctioned by higher ups, so you just kissed an opportunity for something more logical in that maybe some Hillary supporters did this on their own. So, of the three choices presented, what is the simplest one?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Do you get paid for saying silly things? I hear Hillary's trolls make at least $12/hour. Bernie's folks got paid $15/hr.
CONFESS!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
It takes delusional supporters to get a delusional nominee this far.

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Just the like Nazi's burned down their own Reichstag building in a epic false flag and pinned it on their political foes, Goebbels would be proud of the DNC operatives that ran this op.

And this wouldn't be so blatantly obvious, if the DNC hadn't been running these same type of political false flag ops since the earliest primary. Heck than ran one on Scott Walker, and he was one of the first one to drop out too.
They have them on tape admitting this, it's not theory it' not a conspiracy, it's the reality.

Once all this is over and Trump wins, I really want these people caught and prosecuted, I want witch hunt, that sends a powerful message, get caught doing this and go to jail for a long time.

American democracy needs to stop being sabotaged by political deviants, in years gone by we never had cell phones to catch the lies and tricks both parties did, now we do.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Agree totally that is the first thing I thought of. Who in their right mind would do this if they wanted to get him elected.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Myollinir

Yes because true Trump supporters would feel it is beneficial to burn down a colored church the week before the elections. To HELP Trump WIN. YESSSSSSS

Trump wants to deport ILLEGAL aliens - those who broke the law.

Every country works towards building strong borders - we even donate to Mexico for their southern wall. Do we lock our doors at night? Then why can't we lock our Country's doors?

He speaks of going after the families of terrorist supporters. These are people who help/aid killers, and those who allow it to happen even when seeing bombs laid across a living space. We're talking about thousands of lives versus a hand full, and I don't believe he supports straight up bombing families unlike our current administration.

We are in a turning point in the entire Earth's history, with Islam much like it was with Christianity a thousand years ago. This religion needs to grow out of barbarism and we need to watch our own selves in the process. This is NOT racist, as many other liberal presidents have chosen to halt immigration from the Middle East, and even FDR restrained Japanese Americans during a time of war. It's not miraculously evil just because Trump TALKS about it.

Yeah... he doesn't only accuse people of looks. LOL. These accusations are based on ACTIONS. Illegal and violent actions - these are the people we don't want to support. We don't want to support countries that throw gays off of buildings. We don't want to keep a border open where thousands upon thousands of druglords pour their toxins freely across. This is to help US - falsely shouting RACIST and XENOPHOBE are red herrings.

Racist people exist everywhere - including those who hate white people. Just because one may endorse Trump or Clinton does not mean those people are in fact racist themselves. We need to start listening to people speaking themselves rather than their false media coverage (this goes for ALL candidates.)

We don't want America to "BE WHITE AGAIN" - we want America to be AMERICA again - to be proud to be an American without someone spitting at your face. To have a home and property without the government shoving their hands into your pockets. To have a country that is not run by global finance and to not be enslaved to corporations and the Federal Reserve. THIS IS why we are voting the way we are.

Time for the corruption to end! It's time for term limits. It's time for anti-foreign lobbying laws. It's time to lower taxes for the lower and middle classes. It's time to bring jobs back so families can once again provide for themselves. It's time to lose political correctness - to stop demonizing white people (and ANY other race) - to stop bullying people because they have a different opinion than yours.

This is what we stand for.

Well Said!!!!
I wanted to stand up and put my hand over my heart. I almost think I heard the Star Spangled Banner playing softly in the background while reading this.

edit on 4-11-2016 by Tekaran because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
More Hillary campaign activists inciting hatred, I suspect.
I mean when she herself screams on stage that she is sick of all Trump supporters, it's no wonder her supporters are incited to violence.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Again, probably some dumb racist southerner, but conspiracy theories with no facts to support said conspiracies (which are almost entirely never true anyways) are the most plausible answer here.

Hilarious amounts of derp on ATS over the last week.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Q33323

You silly GLPers think everyone is a shill.
get over yourself.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

just out of curiosity, how would the Klan doing anything tie to Trump? Did he order them to do it? Did he ask them to do it? Is he in the Klan?

See, you are not making sense, much like the entire OP. It doesn't really matter to Trump who did this or why. It matters to the local community and the church. Hell, for all we know YOU did this, and if that were the case, would it be ATS's fault or yours?

I swear, common sense must be way out of your price range.
edit on 4-11-2016 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
"Beyonce to Perform at Hillary Concert:
CBS News reports that Beyonce will join Jay Z at his get-out-the-vote concert for Hillary Clinton in Cleveland on Friday. The Clinton campaign did not comment on the story which alleges that the duo will appear at Cleveland State University. Jay Z's appearance had been previously announced. Clinton is hoping to shore up young voters in the area to give her an edge."

talk about not doing everything humanly possible to pander to black voters.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Perhaps its a warning, vote trump get burned out. The facts are that we don't know. What we do know is they have a "person of interest" and are interviewing them.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Got a fire?
Throw a bucket of water on Hillary.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join