It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Black Church burned in honor of TRUMP

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: underwerks

Considering you're the only one arguing that the South is racist, I believe I'll stand by my interpretation. And I do believe I saw a few folks point out that the South isn't the center of all racism.

I will +1 that the South is racist. Not all, but indisputably disproportionately so.

Let me speak in an analogy you might be able to hear.

Chicago is violent place. Other cities have regular murders, but Chicago disproportionately so.

I love Chicago and I love the South....doesn't make me blind though.
edit on 3-11-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
OMG an anti-trump article on HRC post?

dear OP look up any article on HRC post about trump and this is what you'll find at the bottom

"Editor’s note: Donald Trump regularly incites political violence and is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist and birther who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims — 1.6 billion members of an entire religion — from entering the U.S."

None of which is true and should be considered slanderous barring any legal ruling to the fact.

+ do you really believe the arsonist spray painted the building before trying to burn it to the ground, while it was on fire in his face or returned to the scene of the crime later?

The facts don't add up.
edit on 3-11-2016 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: raedar
The Clinton campaign was busted paying Chicago homeless people to create violence at the Trump ralley in Chicago, so by "Is this what WE have come to" means the Clinton campaign, then yes, I agree that it seems like her style.

I'm sure it's got nothing to do with the fact the KKK endorsed Donald Trump.

Cognitive dissonance.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

Too bad it was reported that the KKK already endorsed Hillary way back in April.

Talk about cognitive dissonance and pathetic denial!

Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign has received more than $20,000 in donations contributed by members of the Ku Klux Klan, a prominent member of the hate group said Monday.

“For the KKK, Clinton is our choice,” said Will Quigg, California Grand Dragon for the Loyal White Knights, Vocativ reported.

www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

Too bad it was reported that the KKK already endorsed Hillary way back in April.

Talk about cognitive dissonance and pathetic denial!

Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign has received more than $20,000 in donations contributed by members of the Ku Klux Klan, a prominent member of the hate group said Monday.

“For the KKK, Clinton is our choice,” said Will Quigg, California Grand Dragon for the Loyal White Knights, Vocativ reported.

www.washingtontimes.com...

A likely hoax

www.snopes.com...

There is no evidence to back up your assertions. Mine, on the other hand can be read on their paper for yourself. Maybe take some time to read it.

Furthermore, donations are a matter of public record, except to Super PACs, and he declined to name one if he did. Why would he come out saying he donated $20k and not say where he donated it?

Because you're drinking the kool-aid.
edit on 3-11-2016 by WhateverYouSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: raedar
The Clinton campaign was busted paying Chicago homeless people to create violence at the Trump ralley in Chicago, so by "Is this what WE have come to" means the Clinton campaign, then yes, I agree that it seems like her style.

Spot on

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
While this could be exactly what it appears to be, it is also common in this day and age to fake hate crimes too.

Remember that mosque arson? It was widely reported on as an example of anti-Muslim bias in the US, but then it turned out is was actually burned down by one of it's own.

Here's a ebsite dedicated to fake hate crimes.

In this election season where we know that the Clinton campaign has specifically paid activist groups to show up and incite violence at Trump events, is it impossible to think they can also go around faking racial crimes on behalf of Trump supporters to support the continuing narrative that all Trump supporters are violent, racist deplorables?

I don't think it is, so I will reserve judgment until we know more about this one, especially in a year where the Democrats are madly trying to increase black vote turnout on their behalf.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
um hello? that was done by democrats....optics as usual

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: beeeyotch

Yes.

Why would a Trump supporter burn down a church?

Never mind what color goes there, it's a place of worship.

Everyone knows it's the right wing's refuge.

It might not be a racial hate crime at all.

Hillary's camp hates religious people, period.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MagicCow

I see this has a lot of flags and stars, and comments, but without reading anything but your title. One can only assume this is a commissioned last ditch effort by the Hillary campain to drum up support.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Find the arsonist/vandal and throw the book at him or her. No excuse for crap like that.

And when he or she turns out to not be a Trumper, I will not be surprised.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
So Hillary goons burn down black churches and try to blame it on Trump! Who funded it George Soros? You are pathetic!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Acts of destruction and violence against anyone or anything, whether it be a church, Trump's Hollywood star, a homeless woman, people at rallies, or a GOP campaign office, are all lamentable and deeply disturbing. I don't care which side does it, I stand in opposition of it, and this entire campaign has been profoundly unsettling.

I also will once again go on record as opposing a large number of Trump's positions and statements, and saying I find them equally unsettling, for all the reasons OP mentions, regardless of whether Trump or any fringe element among his supporters had any hand in this. I will also say the same of Clinton, however. A great many of her positions and statements are deeply troubling to me, and I disagree with many of her supporters as well.

Imo most importantly though, I will again continue to encourage both sides to find ways to communicate their differences with civility and respect, and to always denounce acts like this one, regardless of which side is responsible, so that we can have at least some hope of functional, peaceful discourse, no matter how deeply they may disagree with one another. One side will never vanquish the other. We have to find a way to live together.

Again, I didn't vote for either of them.

Peace.
edit on 11/3/2016 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
FALSE FLAG.

Why would Trump supporters torpedo the Trump campaign by doing this?

This is straight out of Hillary's brownshirt playbook.

Yeah it has false flag written all over it.
It's way too obvious this time.

Look at the history of underhanded tactics being used this year, a pattern emerges.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: beeeyotch

Yes.

Why would a Trump supporter burn down a church?

Never mind what color goes there, it's a place of worship.

Everyone knows it's the right wing's refuge.

It might not be a racial hate crime at all.

Hillary's camp hates religious people, period.

Bingo!

I wonder if there is a demographic chart that shows some survey results indicating what %'s of religious views vs political views we are actually dealing with here.

It's clear that one side is far more religious than the other, but by what margin? I'd be interested to see at least a few samples.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

It's just like the Houston Mosque fire, which advocacy groups blamed on Trump's "inflammatory rhetoric". Of course, the mosque was burned down by a devout Muslim who attended the mosque frequently.

CBS

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Probably a dumb racist southerner as usual, but since ATS has gone full retard...Hillary did it and it's a giant conspiracy by the liberals. Gotta love this place.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
Probably a dumb racist southerner as usual, but since ATS has gone full retard...Hillary did it and it's a giant conspiracy by the liberals. Gotta love this place.

They were probably black too!! /sarcasm
edit on 3-11-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MagicCow

Sniff sniff, I smell a false flag.

Like burning a Black church is a positive for Trump that a supporter would do?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Myollinir

Look people who have a habit of doing sht like that in are in his camp! those freakin pyromaniacs who can't stay away from matches the Klan just endorsed him like two days ago, you want folks to ignore the very real possibility that the oldest terrorist organisation in America who are in his camp must not be looked at??.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join