It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Black Church burned in honor of TRUMP

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Never mind that anyone with an IQ above room temperature knows that doing something like this would potentially hurt Trump and certainly not help, it seems awfully convenient that it just so happens to occur at a time when Hillary desperately needs a change of subject in the national media AND when black turnout in early voting has been reported as quite underwhelming so far. And sure as s***, what happens? She gets both gift wrapped with a bow on top with this story.

You'll have to excuse me if I'm not buying this one.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: underwerks

Oh, I saw your post about your family. You claim to love them, then you haul off at the first opportunity to bash them. That's the point of my statement... your idea of not hating someone is more damaging to them than others' overt hatred.

The divisiveness you apparently support...

Now who's misreading who?

Go back to my earlier posts. I already stated we out here are more interested in moral character than skin color, from the guy lying drunk in a ditch to the highest level of politics. When are you going to get that through your head? When you're old and grey, lying on your deathbed, will your last words be to talk about how racist those darn Southerners are?

Yeah, you're projecting big time. You hate and hate, never stopping for an instant to think about who you hate or why you hate them. You had a bad experience, ergo, everyone who looks like, thinks like, talks like, or sounds like whoever you had that bad experience with is just as bad... or maybe even worse. They will always be that bad in your mind, no matter what happens. So you hate. But you know you're wrong deep down inside so you justify that hate by demonizing the ones you hate. So much that you even tout your limited experience 20 years ago as proof that the experiences of someone who has lived here all their life is lying... and how dare they call your lies what they are! The scoundrels!

Well, I will still call the lies what they are: lies. Lies that exist only to sooth the ego of someone who holds more hatred in their heart than 1000 Southerners. Lies that mirror the lies in your heart.

I hope you find peace with yourself... but it won't be by bashing my home to my face.

TheRedneck

I'm not misreading anything and I'm not the only person on this thread that's called you on your BS. You seem to think the totality of your experience makes mine a lie, and you continue to put words in my mouth, tell me I hate my family (LOL!), and accuse me of projecting by projecting and assuming things yourself.

Any of this getting back to you? You want to make this a d*ck measuring contest about who's experience is more valid, when I never said yours wasn't. Just remember, a lie isn't a side of a story. It's just a lie. Tell me who I'm hating by talking about the prevalence of racism in areas I've lived in?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MagicCow

Reichstag Fire

Look it up

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Tell me who I'm hating by talking about the prevalence of racism in areas I've lived in?

Does this little snippet ring a bell?

originally posted by: underwerks
I don't think people realize how much racism still exists in certain areas of America. I've grown up seeing it firsthand, so things like this really don't surprise me. Come spend some time in the south, live there, and hear what people say and believe behind closed doors.

You didn't say "in some parts of the South" or "in some parts of the country"... you said "in the south." That includes me.

You went from one experience to a generalization that we down here have been trying to overcome for decades. That generalization includes all of Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Arkansas, Tennessee, both Carolinas, Kentucky, and probably southern Virginia. Your generalization hurt every person living there, including your family. Do you think any of them would start applauding you after reading that? Do you think it made them feel good? Do you think it made anyone feel good in the South?

Of course you don't; you just don't care. What are we to you, anyway? Just a bunch of backward, low-brow hillbillies and rednecks, right? Beneath you. Lower life forms. We should be grateful you are here to point out our flaws to us.

That is your lie. We're people just like you, with some good, some bad, trying to survive in a world gone mad. We don't lynch people of any skin color. We don't make blacks sit in the back of the bus. They're our neighbors, friends, co-workers, and, dare I say it, brothers.

I for one won't take that disrespect anymore. I don't care if you bring out an army of like-minded people to lie for you. I am a Southern redneck. I hate no one that isn't trying to harm me or mine. I am intelligent. I am proud of my home and my culture. A chorus of a billion liars won't stop me from saying that.

So keep it up. Keep lying. I'll keep refuting it until the day I wake up under the dirt.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TSZodiac

www.youtube.com...

I mean...but..
Oh nevermind..
edit on 3-11-2016 by MagicCow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
We have some gems in here, This is the same people who said obama would take there guns,destroy america with ebola, turn america into a sharia law country.

And they wonder why people make fun of them.

edit on 3-11-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Tell me who I'm hating by talking about the prevalence of racism in areas I've lived in?

Does this little snippet ring a bell?

originally posted by: underwerks
I don't think people realize how much racism still exists in certain areas of America. I've grown up seeing it firsthand, so things like this really don't surprise me. Come spend some time in the south, live there, and hear what people say and believe behind closed doors.

You didn't say "in some parts of the South" or "in some parts of the country"... you said "in the south." That includes me.

You went from one experience to a generalization that we down here have been trying to overcome for decades. That generalization includes all of Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Arkansas, Tennessee, both Carolinas, Kentucky, and probably southern Virginia. Your generalization hurt every person living there, including your family. Do you think any of them would start applauding you after reading that? Do you think it made them feel good? Do you think it made anyone feel good in the South?

Of course you don't; you just don't care. What are we to you, anyway? Just a bunch of backward, low-brow hillbillies and rednecks, right? Beneath you. Lower life forms. We should be grateful you are here to point out our flaws to us.

That is your lie. We're people just like you, with some good, some bad, trying to survive in a world gone mad. We don't lynch people of any skin color. We don't make blacks sit in the back of the bus. They're our neighbors, friends, co-workers, and, dare I say it, brothers.

I for one won't take that disrespect anymore. I don't care if you bring out an army of like-minded people to lie for you. I am a Southern redneck. I hate no one that isn't trying to harm me or mine. I am intelligent. I am proud of my home and my culture. A chorus of a billion liars won't stop me from saying that.

So keep it up. Keep lying. I'll keep refuting it until the day I wake up under the dirt.

TheRedneck

Haha this is gold. If you read the quote you just posted by me nowhere do I say anything about the entire south being racist, as you seem to interpret it as me saying. I was talking about MY experience. I said to come to the south, and make your own decision. It's right there in what you quoted by me, for everyone to see. You can't really be this dense, can you?

Then I explicitly stated more than once after that that the entire south isn't racist, but it is still prevalent in some areas. I have redneck friends and family that are some of the most tolerant people I've met. For an anti-SJW you seem really concerned about feelings, or is that only when yours are hurt by facts you don't want to admit to? Once again, pot meet kettle. Interpreting statements incorrectly to fit your own narrative doesn't make you correct. Actually quite the opposite. I'll be sure to put a trigger warning at the first of any other posts and be sure to take your "feelings" into consideration from now on.

edit on 3-11-2016 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Backpeddle and ridicule... about what I expected.

Do you really expect anyone reading that to believe you meant less than the whole South was racist? "Come and see for yourself," insinuating that if anyone didn't believe you, a visit would prove you right.

Myself, I would love for more people to visit... and I am certain they would leave with a different impression than they came with.

Triggered... really? Once again, you seem to think that I should just bow down and accept your lies. I think my reputation on here (check the joined date) should be sufficient to establish the fact that I do not walk around with a chip on this shoulder. But you seem to not understand what triggered really means, so I'll leave you to your little fantasy on that.

I have redneck friends and family that are some of the most tolerant people I've met.

Wow, what a 180! You're going to get whiplash spinning around that hard.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Backpeddle and ridicule... about what I expected.

Do you really expect anyone reading that to believe you meant less than the whole South was racist? "Come and see for yourself," insinuating that if anyone didn't believe you, a visit would prove you right.

Myself, I would love for more people to visit... and I am certain they would leave with a different impression than they came with.

Triggered... really? Once again, you seem to think that I should just bow down and accept your lies. I think my reputation on here (check the joined date) should be sufficient to establish the fact that I do not walk around with a chip on this shoulder. But you seem to not understand what triggered really means, so I'll leave you to your little fantasy on that.

I have redneck friends and family that are some of the most tolerant people I've met.

Wow, what a 180! You're going to get whiplash spinning around that hard.

TheRedneck

Considering you're the only one interpreting that statement like that, I'd say everyone else understood what I meant. If you don't walk around with a chip on your shoulder, act like it. This thread says otherwise. I've done nothing but try to explain my position to you. No one cares about your join date except you and that doesn't give you any elevated standing where people should just accept what you say. Get over yourself.

If you had actually read any of my threads where I talk about my "redneck" friends you'd see how ignorant your last statement is as well. I wasn't clear on it earlier, but now I do have a good idea of what "triggered" means. Thank you for that.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
@TheRedneck
@underwerks

Ok you two.
Wrap it up.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
c'mon, this was probably done by some local ignorant racists.....NOT affiliated with either party.....geez, can't we give each side a break on the accusations?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Considering you're the only one arguing that the South is racist, I believe I'll stand by my interpretation. And I do believe I saw a few folks point out that the South isn't the center of all racism.

You know, you really don't need to do all this back-twisting to get out of what you said... just admit, openly and clearly, that the entire South is no longer racist and I'll let things slide. You've tried insinuating that in your last few posts... so why not just say it?

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
c'mon, this was probably done by some local ignorant racists.....NOT affiliated with either party.....geez, can't we give each side a break on the accusations?

I feel that "at this point, what does it even matter?"

it's a non story. Local arson done by an idiot, whomever he is and however he/she votes. Find the arsonist, put them in jail, hope the local community helps the church rebuild, and move the # on.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MagicCow

www.nytimes.com...

I mean...but..
Oh nevermind..

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are thought of in your philosophy"....a group that has been proven to stoop to any level to achieve their ends, has the capacity to plant the ONE guy in your video spouting off (conveniently in front of a camera....funny that they're aren't multiple videos from different angles of this incident happening, N'est pas?)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TSZodiac

À ce stade, rien ne compte plus.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Considering you're the only one arguing that the South is racist, I believe I'll stand by my interpretation. And I do believe I saw a few folks point out that the South isn't the center of all racism.

You know, you really don't need to do all this back-twisting to get out of what you said... just admit, openly and clearly, that the entire South is no longer racist and I'll let things slide. You've tried insinuating that in your last few posts... so why not just say it?

TheRedneck

I was one of those that pointed out the entire south isn't racist, more than once, as well as talking about the racism that still exists. That first part seems to escape you though, huh? Read through the thread without ascribing your own meaning to other people's statements. I've done zero back twisting. What I'm saying now is what I've said from the start.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Fine. I'll consider that a retraction.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Fine. I'll consider that a retraction.

TheRedneck

Do whatever makes you feel better

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: vor78
Never mind that anyone with an IQ above room temperature knows that doing something like this would potentially hurt Trump and certainly not help

Ditto with the KKK's Leading national newspaper endorsing Trump this week....but of course that is exactly what they did?

Not disputing your assessment of below room temperature IQ..

I just think your assumption that racist Trumpites are smarter than that fails..

After all, when not on teleprompter, Trump's own mouth "hurts" Trump.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: jimmyx

I feel that "at this point, what does it even matter?"

it's a non story. Local arson done by an idiot, whomever he is and however he/she votes. Find the arsonist, put them in jail, hope the local community helps the church rebuild, and move the # on.

for once, I agree with you 100%...that's my feeling, too

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join