It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Black Church burned in honor of TRUMP

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I don't think people realize how much racism still exists in certain areas of America..

Seriously. On many universities campi around the country racial segregation is making a comeback thanks to left wing minority students. Not to mention the open and brazen hatred for whites that's become so main stream.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: network dude

I didn't watch your video. You don't deserve that kind of attention; especially since I know what strawman you are trying to corner me with and I'm not going to fall for it. You clearly just want to pick a fight with me this morning anyways.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Nyiah

Flint & Detroit's just a short drive across the state, dude. Try again.

It's good having 'those people' a drive away, isn't it?

Wow. Someone's true feelings ARE showing. Tell us what you really think.
edit on 3-11-2016 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: underwerks
I don't think people realize how much racism still exists in certain areas of America..

Seriously. On many universities campi around the country racial segregation is making a comeback thanks to left wing minority students. Not to mention the open and brazen hatred for whites that's become so main stream.

Segregation is bad no matter who is behind it, as is any type of racism, from any race. As someone who's witnessed the evil it makes possible I'll never condone it from any side.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Well, what do you expect when you start lying about someone's home, family, friends, and culture? A thank you note?

What I really think is that you can't handle living in a society based on mutual respect and not on skin color. As such, you keep moving around trying to find somewhere that you can safely talk about how terrible others are while keeping yourself safely tucked away in your safe space.

Ever hear of "projection"? That's what folks do when they can't handle their own feelings. They 'project' those feelings onto others. All I have done is point out your own racist bent, as well as Nyiah's. I really don't consider it a big deal myself, as we all have personal issues, but maybe next time you'll think twice about throwing stones... especially when your house is solid glass.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

The good'ol I know you are but what am I defense.
Your racial bent is yours alone and not for you to now project
onto them as the silliest defense I have ever heard.
I have no problem with your racial views in fact i'm sure
i've read your posts on GLP and some are decent.
It's a shame you feel so though.
I try to understand everyone regardless of how vile they might be.
Thank you for your contributions to this thread Moderator.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Well, what do you expect when you start lying about someone's home, family, friends, and culture? A thank you note?

What I really think is that you can't handle living in a society based on mutual respect and not on skin color. As such, you keep moving around trying to find somewhere that you can safely talk about how terrible others are while keeping yourself safely tucked away in your safe space.

Ever hear of "projection"? That's what folks do when they can't handle their own feelings. They 'project' those feelings onto others. All I have done is point out your own racist bent, as well as Nyiah's. I really don't consider it a big deal myself, as we all have personal issues, but maybe next time you'll think twice about throwing stones... especially when your house is solid glass.

TheRedneck

Yeah I can't handle a society based on mutual respect. That's it. You figured me out. Lol. I agree there is a lot of projection going on, but it all seems to be coming from you. I moved around to a lot of places because I wanted to move around to a lot of places. What's wrong with seeing what the world has to offer?

ALL of my family is in the south, and I love every one of them, redneck, racist, whatever. That doesn't mean I agree with their views. I think living and growing up in the south for 22 years is enough time to understand what's going on, but you seem to think otherwise.

As I said before, one persons experience doesn't invalidate another persons experience. By saying that racism doesn't exist in the south in any kind of way, you're either lying from lack of experience, or you're lying to push an agenda. Take your pick. You're making it very obvious to everyone.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Why is this thread 10 pages!!!!!!!!
I see no one in the article has been arrested or that they even have suspects. So we think it was a Trump supporter just because someone spray painted "Vote Trump" on the side!?!

Hmmmm, is this the Reichstag burning?

I mean really people. Divide divide divide.

How do we know it wasn't a couple of kids? A couple of crack addicts? Or maybe someone from the neighborhood that didn't get a hand out from the church?

When the riots were going on we couldn't attack BLM because "not all are bad." But this time you guys just know it was a horrible Trump supporter?!?

WTH!?!
edit on 11/3/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

This thread stopped being about the initial story 9 pages ago.
It's now a discussion on the pros and cons of either party as it is
but with a little freedom in terms of speaking about it's relation to race.
People have also maintained civility and many have spoken on great points.
You should read through the posts. Lot's of great comments from both sides.
I would say that's worthy of ten pages.

Note: The same consideration is made on cop bashing threads, because not all cops are bad.

edit on 3-11-2016 by MagicCow because: To mention another group that is attacked solely for their color as well.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Of Course it is Somehow OK Today to Direct Hate towards those who might not happen to Agree with your Assessment of them . This is a Perfect example of that .

" Lena Dunham Skit Celebrates Extinction of Straight White Men: 'I Feel Pretty Good About It'
Chris Menahan "

www.informationliberation.com...
edit on 3-11-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MagicCow

100% chance a Hillary supporter did this. 100%.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

You seem to like putting words in my mouth... another sign of projection issues. I never said there was no racism, what I said is it wasn't widespread and blatant as you seem to want others to think. Maybe you lived next to the last Grand Wizard? I really don't know and I don't care. I have been here 55 years, not 22. I saw the old strife you read about. I lived it. And I saw the hatred wither and die on the vine.

You saw nothing of consequence. You saw only what you wanted to see, enough to give you an excuse to go gallivanting around the country. For some reason, you seem to need that excuse, although I don't know why... if you want to see the country, see the country. Enjoy it... there's a whole lot of country here to see. I saw it for 8 years myself.

The difference is, I didn't need to concoct horror tales about other places to justify anything to myself. Neither do you, really, but I guess in your mind you have to make up for something.

Do it on someone else's back for a change.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I'm sure someone has already brought this up but I am not going to read all of the comments to find out...But doesn't that seem like the perfect thing for the Liberals to do... to try to turn people against Trump ?

I mean if people kill other people to get what they want burning an empty church is nothing.

ETA.... I did just read a few post above mine and saw that fractal5 brought up the same thing I won't say there's a hundred percent chance but I would say there's a very good chance... Why would a Trump supporter think that that would bring support to Trump ? To do something like that... that makes less sense than it does for a Hillary supporter to do that to get people to go against him..Imo
edit on 3-11-2016 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-11-2016 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: fractal5
a reply to: MagicCow

100% chance a Hillary supporter did this. 100%.

Of course in this post-racial society, after electing a black president; all racism has disappeared and we can say with absolute certainty, this must have been a false flag.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: HarryJoy

Silent weapons for silent wars my friend.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

You seem to like putting words in my mouth... another sign of projection issues. I never said there was no racism, what I said is it wasn't widespread and blatant as you seem to want others to think. Maybe you lived next to the last Grand Wizard? I really don't know and I don't care. I have been here 55 years, not 22. I saw the old strife you read about. I lived it. And I saw the hatred wither and die on the vine.

You saw nothing of consequence. You saw only what you wanted to see, enough to give you an excuse to go gallivanting around the country. For some reason, you seem to need that excuse, although I don't know why... if you want to see the country, see the country. Enjoy it... there's a whole lot of country here to see. I saw it for 8 years myself.

The difference is, I didn't need to concoct horror tales about other places to justify anything to myself. Neither do you, really, but I guess in your mind you have to make up for something.

Do it on someone else's back for a change.

TheRedneck

Assume much? Didn't you just admonish me for projecting in a previous post? Pot meet kettle. Wow. You really don't see what you're doing here do you? I haven't delegitimized anything you've said at all, in fact I explicitly stated that not everywhere in the south is as racist as where I come from. I've only tried to make you understand that my point of view is just as valid. It's inconceivable that someone may have had a different experience than you? Huh? They MUST be lying and making things up? Right? Lol. This is too good.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
seeing what this thread has degraded to is sad. we're on this site for a reason. the reason being that we all know and feel that what's being fed to us through mainstream media is complete and utter bull#. yet we still let their lies and deception deceive and divide us. let's use logic and common sense here, please. it's quite obvious that there is a media bias leaning toward clinton. and with the newest revelations concerning her connection with wiener's emails and other leaks, her handlers need a way to shift the spotlight back to trump and his buffoonery. what easier way to do that than to make it about race? seriously, outside of gay issues, race issues are the most hotly viewed subjects out there. couple that with some political sprinklings and now you have front page soup till election day, and don't you dare think it'll end here. i'm sure a new "bombshell revelation" will be dropped in the hours prior to ballots opening officially (even though many states have opened theirs already). but i digress. i ask that you all please step out of your bias bubbles and see that we're all being played. no one in their right mind, that wants to see this country do better would do something as idiotic as burning a church for trump. seriously. this reminds me of an amped up version of that prick joey salads fake ass youtube video that he tried to pass off as real, depicting violent black people trashing a car because it had pro trump paraphernalia on it. i in no way support trump, but you all MUST see - i repeat - it is IMPERATIVE that you understand, that trump is just a scapegoat and a red carpet for the elites to roll out and step over in order to get clinton elected. with all of her controversy, they had to pick someone from the bottom of the barrel to rival her #ery and make her look saintly in comparison. there have been numerous exposés showing how her administration pays people to cause havoc in the name of trump on her behalf. this should be obvious to thinking persons. please don't fall into the delusion. take care all. Hallows out.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Sure, you might have had a different experience, especially since you earlier admitted your experience was in the 1990s... 20 years ago. But who was it that jumped in here with the same old tired rhetoric about how the South is racist? Hint: it wasn't me.

How long has it been since Selma? Since the War of Northern Aggression? Since the heyday of the Klan? Things change. The problem is that even though things change, some people never do. You hated an entire culture when you left, and you hate us all today. Not for anything we have done, but because of WHERE WE LIVE.

That's racism, hoss. Dictionary definition of racism.

Let me ask you this: do you hate all people in the South, or just the white people? Maybe the black people?

I know what your answer will be... "I don't hate anyone." Well, all I can say is please start hating us then, because you're killing our name by not hating us.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Sure, you might have had a different experience, especially since you earlier admitted your experience was in the 1990s... 20 years ago. But who was it that jumped in here with the same old tired rhetoric about how the South is racist? Hint: it wasn't me.

How long has it been since Selma? Since the War of Northern Aggression? Since the heyday of the Klan? Things change. The problem is that even though things change, some people never do. You hated an entire culture when you left, and you hate us all today. Not for anything we have done, but because of WHERE WE LIVE.

That's racism, hoss. Dictionary definition of racism.

Let me ask you this: do you hate all people in the South, or just the white people? Maybe the black people?

I know what your answer will be... "I don't hate anyone." Well, all I can say is please start hating us then, because you're killing our name by not hating us.

TheRedneck

How about you actually read my posts instead of getting emotional and responding without thinking? Every question you just asked I've already answered, in some cases twice. How would I hate everyone in the south when just a few posts up I said ALL my family is in the south, and I love them regardless of their views? Which one of us is making blanket statements again?

Just because racism isn't as overt as it used to be doesn't mean it still isn't just as prevalent. It IS getting better though. Little by little. The fact that you want me to "hate" you says it all pretty much. I'm happy your way of thinking is truly on the way out. The divisiveness you apparently support without even noticing it for what it is has become more and more apparent with every post. Keep going. By all means. It's kind of fun arguing with someone that constantly shoots themselves in the foot but swears the blood is coming from someone else.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Oh, I saw your post about your family. You claim to love them, then you haul off at the first opportunity to bash them. That's the point of my statement... your idea of not hating someone is more damaging to them than others' overt hatred.

The divisiveness you apparently support...

Now who's misreading who?

Go back to my earlier posts. I already stated we out here are more interested in moral character than skin color, from the guy lying drunk in a ditch to the highest level of politics. When are you going to get that through your head? When you're old and grey, lying on your deathbed, will your last words be to talk about how racist those darn Southerners are?

Yeah, you're projecting big time. You hate and hate, never stopping for an instant to think about who you hate or why you hate them. You had a bad experience, ergo, everyone who looks like, thinks like, talks like, or sounds like whoever you had that bad experience with is just as bad... or maybe even worse. They will always be that bad in your mind, no matter what happens. So you hate. But you know you're wrong deep down inside so you justify that hate by demonizing the ones you hate. So much that you even tout your limited experience 20 years ago as proof that the experiences of someone who has lived here all their life is lying... and how dare they call your lies what they are! The scoundrels!

Well, I will still call the lies what they are: lies. Lies that exist only to sooth the ego of someone who holds more hatred in their heart than 1000 Southerners. Lies that mirror the lies in your heart.

I hope you find peace with yourself... but it won't be by bashing my home to my face.

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join