It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vincent Foster FBI Vault files?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Riffrafter

How in the hell can that be ruled a suicide?!?

(c)law.101

LOL!

Well played!

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Someone checked the internet archives:

The declassified files were not released on Nov. 2, but they were posted several years before. According to an Archive.org record, the webpage pertaining to Foster’s investigation was first updated in May 2011.

Foster’s death has been the focus on a number of online theories—the primary being that Hillary and Bill Clinton ordered his murder.

On Twitter, users apparently thought the FBI’s Foster files were released on the morning of Nov. 2. The information was being passed around on Twitter, but it’s unclear exactly why.

www.theepochtimes.com...

This is a cheap and effective viral campaign to interject the Vince Foster Conspiracy Theory back into the campaign.

Trump plus his Digital Campaign Manager IMO.

Good find.

While I was checking into this I also found the theory about him having a second wound to his neck and that there was a photo from the autopsy showing such and was brought up by a US attorney that was investigating the case, Miguel Rodriguez.

I can't find anywhere that the photo exists and all accounts of the suicide have him putting the .38 into his mouth and pulling the trigger with the bullet exiting the back of his head. Even the autopsy report shows this on the diagram. What IS odd about the autopsy is that it mentions, on the second page, the wound was "Mouth to Neck" and there is an obvious discrepancy in the first page where it appears the autopsy report was altered to white out a word and then add the word "Head" in.

Wondering if this bump of the files today has something to do with anything released or found in the Weiner case.

Here is the pic from page 2...highlighted words Mouth to Neck

And from page 1....highlighted where there appears to have been a change made and the word "Head" put in

And here is a link to the full autopsy:

Autopsy Vince Foster

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It sounds like the FBI really helped cover up Foster's murder. The video posted earlier had to do with a witness who made statements to the FBI. The FBI didn't like them. They falsified the witness' statements in their reports.

To separate fact from fiction in the FBI's release of the Vince Foster investigation would be impossible. The most we could hope for is finding inconsistencies that show just how corrupt the FBI is.

Perhaps the change of the wound description is just that kind of evidence.

The FBI is dirty, through and through. No one should have any confidence in them.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

The bullet from the killing shot is probably at the White House. I understand Vince Foster cleared security to go to work that day but didn't check out at the gate. I think he was killed at work and dumped in the park.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join