It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Cotton NUKES Clinton Foundation: ‘Largest Money Laundering… Operation In The World’

page: 1

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
So it's gotten down to this now. The Woman HRC running as a Presidential Candidate under Investigation, now has another Title to the Clinton
Foundation involving the Largest Money Laundering Operation in the World.

Wow just Wow.

There are but two choices now, one of which really isn't a choice. How can someone to this corrupt degree even be considered as a President of the most Powerful Nation on the Planet?

It defies reality.

Sen. Tom Cotton heavily criticized the Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation during a Tuesday morning interview on Hugh Hewitt’s radio show.

Hewitt asked Cotton how quickly he believes the FBI could complete its new review of emails related to Clinton’s private email server.

“650,000 emails is a lot of emails,” the Arkansas senator noted. “But then again, when you use modern searching techniques, you might be able to winnow it pretty quickly.”

Read more: dailycaller.com...
- Radio Broadcast here.

“We now know there were no fewer than four FBI investigations into the Clintons and their close associates — the Foundation, the emails, Abedin and Weiner and Terry McAuliffe, the governor of Virginia,” he continued. “And I suspect that that was a very high-ranking Department of Justice political appointee who was carrying water for the Clinton machine and wanted to shut down an investigation into the Clinton Foundation, which increasingly looks like one of the largest money laundering and influence peddling operations in the world.”

“This is why if Hillary Clinton wins this election and they don’t shut down the Clinton Foundation and come clean with all of its past activities, then there’s no telling the kind of corruption that you might see out of the Clinton White House,” Cotton demanded.

edit on 2-11-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Many threads are here detailing the corruption of the Clinton Foundation. Its quite interesting. You might want to take a look around

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Yup, and here is another.

It's insane that someone under several criminal investigations, has ties to many of our stated enemy countries, is taking money with a pay for play agenda.....(the list is too long) is allowed to run and is even the front runner on the democratic side.

Most bad things we know about Hillary are not conspiratorial in nature IMO.

This is a true demonstration of just how blind and ignorant the general population is in the United States, and how effective their propaganda machine is at keeping them that way. Slow boiling frogs.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Don't think has anything to do with population being stupid. Some outright don't care. Others vote democrat because they are democrats and no matter what they will vote democrat. It really is a failed system. Putting majority of population in two camps and the minority of people vote based on the politics and such of the candidate.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

BlueAjah - Thanks for that

Alien Abduct - Couldn't agree more!

StolidPanda - I think it definately has a bit to do with a stupified population. Most people seem uninformed as to what's actually real and what isn't, thanks to the gov run Media. But yes, it is a failed system one that needs revamping asap.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I found out that someone I know who supports this criminal for potus actually is aware of all of her criminal deeds.
It's not just as bad as they don't care,
it's so bad as to they support it. They feel that if someone has been able to swindle their way up the chain that far, they'll make a great leader.

Not sure where they think they're being led, though.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Many threads are here detailing the corruption of the Clinton Foundation. Its quite interesting. You might want to take a look around
May be a good time for ATS to create the Clinton forum .

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
I found out that someone I know who supports this criminal for potus actually is aware of all of her criminal deeds.
It's not just as bad as they don't care,
it's so bad as to they support it. They feel that if someone has been able to swindle their way up the chain that far, they'll make a great leader.

Not sure where they think they're being led, though.

That's so backward, i didnt think it was possible for anyone to think someone this swindle happy would make a great anything. Societal 'norms' has become a very sad place to exist.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

I found out that someone I know who supports this criminal for potus actually is aware of all of her criminal deeds. It's not just as bad as they don't care, it's so bad as to they support it. They feel that if someone has been able to swindle their way up the chain that far, they'll make a great leader. Not sure where they think they're being led, though.
Those are the people who think that Integrity is way over rated and not worth the effort to try and regain it .

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: StolidPanda
Don't think has anything to do with population being stupid. Some outright don't care. Others vote democrat because they are democrats and no matter what they will vote democrat. It really is a failed system. Putting majority of population in two camps and the minority of people vote based on the politics and such of the candidate.

In addition to your comment, I think it would be safe to say that a lot of people, myself included, are unsure what they can believe anymore. I think that more people care then we give them credit for, but regardless of how much you care it's difficult to sift through all of the BS and information that is presented out of context.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
She bought $5M worth of crystal stemware. Of course it's a money laundering operation.

ATS Link

edit on 2112016 by Snarl because: Added Link

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

The political system favours the ascension of the corrupt.

Someone who wishes to become a political party leader must do many favours, must accept many bribes, must do many dubious and even criminal things in the name of the party in return the party allows this person to ascend within. He has to be useful to the party.

Lately with the huge donations the corporations can even buy legislation and have a man at hand whenever its needed.

Having the chance to elect someone like Trump, with all his defects and virtues but above all, a party outsider, is refreshing to the system, its a rare occasion that should not be lost.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: StolidPanda

Being stupid and being ignorant is two different things. I don't believe most people are stupid, just ignorant to the facts of our situation.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

It also doesn't help that they've managed to Keep it in the Family for so long

Making it easier to control what comes and goes from within their ranks.

new topics

top topics

join