It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why media is not covering child rape case against Donald Trump

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

older rape claims relating to him and his ex wife

Donald Trump's Ex-Wife Ivana Disavows Old 'Rape' Allegation

Wrong, try again.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: HumanoidX
a reply to: jtoj123

A civil suit against Donald Trump alleging he raped a 13-year-old girl was dismissed in California in May 2016 and refiled in New York in June 2016

Snopes.com

It appears this has been dismissed and again dismissed in other locations.

The accusation has been filed twice and dismissed twice, and is now being filed a third time. And last I heard the accuser is still an anonymous Jane Doe, so we haven't had a chance to vet her credibility yet.

Or for that matter, to confirm that she actually exists, or has ever even been in the same city as Trump.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Good link. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

This is the second filing as I understand.

This is the second filing by the woman against Trump — the first, filed without a lawyer under the name Katie Johnson, requested $100 million in damages and was thrown out due to filing errors. (After acquiring a lawyer, the suit was refiled anonymously, dropping some of the more serious charges, adding evidence, and reducing the damages sought to $75,000.)

She has a lawyer this time. A good one I hope.

Besides his admitting to sexual assault, and all the recent women that have come forward to back up his claims, Trump has had a rich history of rape and sexual assault charges.

Trump is no stranger to rape and sexual assault allegations. During divorce proceedings, Ivana Trump described under oath how the Republican presidential nominee once tore her hair out with his fists and brutally raped her because her plastic surgeon gave him a painful scalp reduction. After the divorce was finalized, Trump released a statement saying his ex-wife did not use the word “rape” in its “literal or criminal” sense.

His attorney's defense was that a man can't rape his wife, not that Trump didn't do it!

In a separate lawsuit, business partner Jill Harth accused Trump of attempting to rape her multiple times, culminating in an incident where he “forcibly kissed, fondled, and restrained (her) from leaving, against (her) will and despite her protests,” according to court filings. The case was settled out of court, but Harth stands by her accusations.

And then there's Tiffany Doe!

I personally witnessed the Plaintiff being forced to perform various sexual acts with Donald J. Trump and Mr. Epstein. Both Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein were advised that she was 13 years old. I personally witnessed four sexual encounters that the Plaintiff was forced to have with Mr. Trump during this period, including the fourth of these encounters where Mr. Trump forcibly raped her despite her pleas to stop. I am coming forward to swear to the truthfulness of the physical and sexual abuse that I personally witnessed of minor females at the hands of Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein . . . I swear to these facts under the penalty for perjury even though I fully understand that the life of myself and my family is now in grave danger.

www.deathandtaxesmag.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Trump likes women, not children. But at 70 I suspect he is more talk than anything else...
edit on 2-11-2016 by CrapAsUsual because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

Trump likes women, not children.

Unless it's his daughter.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

You don't hear about it because:

It is a CIVIL case, not criminal. Anyone can sue for a civil case, and the rich and famous are targeted regularly for frivolous cases.

Exactly.

Trump asked for it to go to court, because the people involved are trying to get him to settle, which would be paying them money and admitting guilt, and Trump knows the case is bogus.

And no doubt if he had settled, that would have been screamed from the rooftops as "proof" of his guilt. He was knowingly and deliberately put between a rock and a hard place -- no matter what he did, his opponents would have spun it in the worst possible way.

And of course, they likely were encouraged by those who want to smear Trump.

Even if I believed this woman's claims, I seriously doubt Trump was the only one to abuse her, nor was he the one responsible for her plight. So the fact she sued him and only him tells me this is more about political opportunity than anything else. I do worry however that she was more than just simply "encouraged" to do so. Blackmail? Threats? Heaven only knows...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Let's see how the "Internet Takes It"

twitter.com...

Our website crashed. Apologies. Link to Jane Doe's operative amended complaint. t.co... t.co...— Lisa Bloom (@LisaBloom) November 2, 2016

edit on 2-11-2016 by XAn0nym0usX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

Trump's a pervert. Get it through your head.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

That last paragraph...uhhhhhhhhh. No words. Clearly you're more interested in protecting your political ideology over standing up for a victim of child rape. Wow.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I haven't been following this case too closely, but I can tell you a few things that might shed some light on this as I have a legal background in federal litigation:

1. Lawsuits get dismissed and re-filed all the time (sometimes several times) due to technicalities, such as it wasn't filed in the right location, didn't allege enough information to show a legit cause of action, etc. So the fact that it has been dismissed (twice?) has literally 0 bearing on the credibility of it. Just means she had an uninformed or lazy lawyer. Unless it was dismissed with prejudice, which doesn't seem to be the case here.

2. It is very, very, very, very easy for any Joe Blow off the street to file a civil lawsuit against anyone with deep pockets, regardless of how ridiculous the lawsuit is. And there are hardly ever any repercussions to the frivolous suer for doing so. It is very easy in this country to file a baseless lawsuit, either by finding a lawyer simply looking for dollar signs or if a lawyer won't touch it with a 10 foot pole, as your own pro se attorney.

3. In rape-type cases, it almost always tends to be "he said-she said". And in civil cases, for the most part, you only have to prove a preponderance of the evidence in your favor (i.e. 51% chance you are right).

4. There are only 2 possible options here. Either he really did rape her, or HRC is paying her parents a TON of money to make up this lie knowing very well that the girl likely won't face any consequences whatsoever if she loses a baseless lawsuit.
edit on 2-11-2016 by jburg6 because: typo

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Not sure why you recently learned this. It's been rumored for some time. But to answer your question... probably because there's not been anything substantial released to the press. For example, in Weiner's case, there are KIK messages on him sending pics and flirting with an underage girl. That's substantial. Simply making an accusation is not. If she has any sort of proof, then hopefully Trump goes down hard. Until then, it's basically worthless as far as the media is concerned.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy

That last paragraph...uhhhhhhhhh. No words. Clearly you're more interested in protecting your political ideology over standing up for a victim of child rape. Wow.

And which political ideology would that be exactly? The one that's more concerned with the potential victim than either of the dirty lying crooked rotten to the core scumbags running for president???

To quote myself (from that last paragraph):

I do worry however that she was more than just simply "encouraged" to do so. Blackmail? Threats? Heaven only knows...

I'm not the one protecting anyone or any ideology. Just facing facts.

If she was in fact part of Epstein's evil criminal doings, there's a reason why she never went after Epstein or anyone else... and a reason she's going after Trump now. And it has nothing to do with her best interests or justice or the American way. I'll take FEAR for $100, Alex.

THAT'S who and what she would be up against. Powerful people with powerful friends. Then and now.
edit on 2-11-2016 by Boadicea because: changed "him" to "Epstein or anyone else" for clarity

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy

Right? "Oh well, the little 13 year old slut was damaged goods anyway!"

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

You don't hear about it because:

It is a CIVIL case, not criminal. Anyone can sue for a civil case, and the rich and famous are targeted regularly for frivolous cases.

It has been thrown out of court several times already.
Trump asked for it to go to court, because the people involved are trying to get him to settle, which would be paying them money and admitting guilt, and Trump knows the case is bogus.

They likely want money, and targeted him because they thought he would just pay to shut it up since he is a candidate.
And of course, they likely were encouraged by those who want to smear Trump.

It is a Federal suit. Man you Trump supporters are just ridiculous!!!! The man is a pig!!! Has no business even thinking about being the president, accept to fulfill his narcissistic dreams!!!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join