It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why media is not covering child rape case against Donald Trump

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I was surprised to recently learned there is a case moving forward accusing Trump of child rape. Horrible stuff. While Donald spews out misinformation:

"Over the weekend, Donald Trump falsely stated that James Comey had reopened the email investigation against Hillary Clinton. Donald Trump falsely stated that it was the biggest scandal since Watergate. He falsely stated that, if Hillary Clinton were to win, 650 million immigrants would come into American in the first week. He claims that Hillary Clinton would triple the population of the United States. Donald Trump also continues to repeat the lie that the murder rate in the U.S. is higher than it’s been in 45 years.
These are lies he told this weekend."
"I read the complaint filed against Donald Trump last night. It’s pretty vile stuff. The woman filing the case speaks of four different instances in which she had sex with Donald Trump when she was 13 years old. The allegations are upsetting. She also provides an affidavit from an eye witness who corroborates her story. She further claims that she was a “sex slave” for Jeffrey Epstein, who arranged for Donald Trump to have sex with the teenage girl. She is seeking $100 million in damages."

www.pajiba.com...

edit on 2-11-2016 by jtoj123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: jtoj123

Links would be good.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Hmm.. While bill clinton is a known rapist as his wife defends rapists..

As long as you read it though.. pretty much doomed huh...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Watch the latest ANON video for an answer to your question.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I guess they are being very careful of these claims but they should bring up his older rape claims relating to him and his ex wife to show the true colours of this man

In the UK the Daily Mail and Chanel 4 both brought this murky subject to life that Donald raped his ex wife and assaulted her by pulling out clumps of her hair

Donald who has a history of taking people to court has not sued both companies

Concerning the child rape claims there is an even more darker and disturbing element to this with the possibility of a murder with one of the vanishing girls

+27 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

You don't hear about it because:

It is a CIVIL case, not criminal. Anyone can sue for a civil case, and the rich and famous are targeted regularly for frivolous cases.

It has been thrown out of court several times already.
Trump asked for it to go to court, because the people involved are trying to get him to settle, which would be paying them money and admitting guilt, and Trump knows the case is bogus.

They likely want money, and targeted him because they thought he would just pay to shut it up since he is a candidate.
And of course, they likely were encouraged by those who want to smear Trump.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I personally think Epstein was working hand in hand with a foreign intelligence agency and has blackmailed Clinton and Trump ( and others!)with video and photo evidence of their acts with underage females

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The media is going to ignore anything to do with Epstein.

And you know why?

Because BOTH Trump and the Clintons frequented his pedo plane and sex slave island.

Neither side can expose the other without exposing themselves.

Wake up people, both sides are corrupt lying creepy hypocrite pedofiles seeking power.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Although we'd like to label Trump as a monster, even before he was a candidate, just because he's douchie and rich and this or that, we can't forget that the world is full of greedy, manipulative, liars.

So many people attack the public image of celebrities and big names, in attempts to make money or get 15 minutes of fame.

Michael Jackson, Bill Cosby, Trump.

Guarantee you there are 1000s of people out there that believe MJ is a child rapist. Even though the person that pressed the original charges later came out to say he was lying.

Bill Cosby, The media blew this # up. Even said he beat, and raped his wife, and was pretty much secretly a womanizer.

You take something people already joke about, or might believe readily, and try to blow it up into a manipulative case against them.

Point to be, we cannot believe every allegation against every person ever made. It's responsible as a society that we get the facts straight, and not jump on the bandwagon that is attacking the reputations of popular faces.
edit on 2-11-2016 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-11-2016 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

Because BOTH Trump and the Clintons frequented his pedo plane and sex slave island.

Links?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

Link

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Over the weekend, Donald Trump falsely stated that James Comey had reopened the email investigation against Hillary Clinton.

Oh but that isn't false.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

there is your answer.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
a reply to: gmoneystunt

Link

Are there flight logs of Trump visiting the island like there is for Bill?
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

If I were a creepy pedo guy who owned a whole pedo island and allowed powerful people to come and "hang out" at my pedo palace, I too would have undeniable evidence against these powerful people.

Favors don't do themselves, just sayin.

I would also own a dark leather, highback chair that swivels around (slowly) and some sort of fluffy cat to sit in my lap, while eerie music played as I turned around when the door to my office opened. Which would just so happen to be located inside a volcano shaped like a skull.

Epstein is not stupid, that's partially why his extracurricular activities lasted as long as they did. I am more than willing to bet that if there is proof of Trump or Bill or even Hillary doing illegal sexual anything with minors, that Epstein is the one person to have access to it.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Anyone can sue for a civil case, and the rich and famous are targeted regularly for frivolous cases.

Do you think these are frivolous accusations?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Wow this whole thing is disturbing,

Then again, any attacks on Trump over his ties to Epstein would almost certainly guarantee that Trump would bring up Clinton’s own documented Epstein ties, including flight logs showing that Clinton took at least 26 trips on Epstein’s infamous private sex plane, dubbed the “Lolita Express.”

Trump rode on Jeffrey Epstein’s private plane at least once, according to the deposition of Mark Epstein, Jeffrey’s brother. That number pales, however, to Bill’s 26 trips on the “Lolita Express.”

In June, Trump was accused in a lawsuit of raping one of Epstein’s 13-year-old sex workers. Trump’s attorney has called the lawsuit a “publicity stunt.” The case is scheduled for a hearing in mid-December, after the election. Read more: dailycaller.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: BlueAjah

Anyone can sue for a civil case, and the rich and famous are targeted regularly for frivolous cases.

Do you think these are frivolous accusations?

I do.

Civil cases are he-said she-said.

Anyone could file one.

I can file a lawsuit tomorrow claiming that Hillary touched me inappropriately when I was 6 years old. That would have as much substance as the civil case against Trump

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

I do. Civil cases are he-said she-said.

I didn't ask if you believed her. I asked if the accusations were frivolous.

So, you think the woman is lying? Are all the woman coming forward with accusations against Donald Trump lying too?

edit on 2-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

A civil suit against Donald Trump alleging he raped a 13-year-old girl was dismissed in California in May 2016 and refiled in New York in June 2016

Snopes.com

It appears this has been dismissed and again dismissed in other locations.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join