It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HRC rally in NC November 3 2016 question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
So we all, or at least those following the election, know that HRC will be holding a rally in NC on November 3rd...tomorrow.

And I believe that the site "hillaryspeeches.com" is accurate and has always been in the past.

I am looking at their page now and am wondering about an oddity that I am hoping someone here can shed some light on.

Here is the page:

Hillary Speeches

And here is the oddity I am wondering about:

So, as you can see it lists the date, location, what it is and who will be there. What is odd is that this is the ONLY one I have seen that only lists the state, not the actual city like the rest of them have, and I would think that the day before something like the actual city for a rally would be important for folks to know.

Any reason for this that anyone knows? Has me thinking they are either switching venues last minute to avoid some protesters or aren't wanting to list it for the same reason.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Hillary doesn't want anyone getting a glimpse behind the illusion of her 'rallies'.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

She will probably have only approved 'attendees' bussed in. Kind of like a previous High School fieldtrip audience.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Because the last time she came to my beautiful state of North Carolina.....the stench stayed around for days & days & days. I guess their trying to avoid that this go round. It stank, trust me..it really did.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

The giant green screens and tons of koolaid being shipped in for her rally are no longer manageable nor easily hidden.

hopefully some of our local ats members can go to the craplly and really capture the event

edit on 091130America/ChicagoWed, 02 Nov 2016 10:09:15 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I haven't looked at any archives for the speeches sight and can't right now, but if anyone can and let me know if this has occurred before on the site and snip a pic of them and post it up here.

Interested to see if it is only events HRC personally attends or only rally's she attends.

Just odd that a rally location isn't disclosed to the public and there is no info on it online anywhere other than it being in the state of NC. Screams of scripted and bussed in rally to me.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Another oddity is that Biden was in NC yesterday campaigning for HRC and I can't find anywhere that this was a scheduled event. Anyone?
edit on 11/2/16 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

www.google.com...

It says in there biden's event was at a local rec center, no specifics. No mention of Hillary in the article only Obama.

www.willhillarywin.com... on this page it shows that it is TBD still. And only one of those events us taking rsvps but tickets are at least $250 for the event with cher.

Edit found it
www.google.com...

The Arbor Glen Outreach Center is located at 1520 Clanton Road.
edit on 2-11-2016 by Abbadon1313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Abbadon1313

Nice find. Any chance you've seen anything about where Hillary will be tomorrow? My guess is Charlotte but it's just a guess. Her speech in NC ponders to the black vote so Charlotte would be the place for it with the shooting there not long ago.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Might indicate another "edited" event.

Could also mean people in the Campaign are scrambling and changing things fast.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I would assume that would be the most likely place. I also believe it will likely be in the morning as the cher event in NYC is later that day. But so far no word on location or time.

top topics

join