It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orange Ball of Light, 0630L, Nov 1, 2016

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Folks, it's been a while since I've been on this site, but recent events brought me back. Here for your viewing and critique are some assorted pictures and one video taken of a strange orange ball of light that was floating noiselessly behind a house, around 0630 Central time on Nov 1st.

I've used my certain expertise as a retired military pilot and now commercial airline pilot to critique past images and videos. This one has me somewhat stumped for two reasons: 1) The images were taken from my kitchen window and 2) The witness is my wife. As it happens I was away on work...why couldn't it have appeared this morning?

My personal interest lies in silver sphere UAP since I personally witnessed one as a teenager. I have talked to many people over the years and have heard stories about the orange balls of light. I don't know if they are the same phenomena I saw; i.e., silver in daylight, orange at night. But now I have a VERY credible witness validating their existence.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JoeBarna

Here is a video, hope it works. The three lights in the lower screen are led lights from our back patio wall.

youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I estimate that the sphere was hovering over a drainage ditch between my yard and a rice field.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I've filmed them too, and seen them many times .
I really can't explain and what I filmed moved like intelligent.

Also zoomed to find any flame like in lanterns, but like this one steady and not wobbly at all.

Great shot ,it seemed to move if I'm correct?

You know I've got a wild imagination of what it could be ,and I know that even if it would hang five feet oboe me I still would give the answer.

If I say the word,I'll be bashed and questioned why I would think what I think.

I say enjoy you're experience knowing maybe one day soon we will have a confirmed answer by someone. .

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
This is a daytime shot of the view from back window.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Excellent footage
Interesting you experienced an amber/orange type on its own. Are you in frequent contact with them?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

My wife was alone in the house, and no we aren't in frequent contact. I'd be interested in what Observer1 has to say about the subject though.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

My wife isn't really enjoying the experience, it has her just a little frazzled right now. But thanks. As for much of the movement, my wife rotated the iphone as she was recording, so that shows apparent movement. By her testimony though, she says it appeared to move closer then farther away. She first thought that the object was well off in the field behind our house, but when I showed her the amount of foliage between us and that field, she now questions her initial premise. And thinking that it was closer to her than she thought is not easing her anxieties...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

You can get a closer shot by talking to the. This is done via a Communicator. Shine this at them and flash it three times, one second apart. The amber/orange type then should come towards you, but remember they are timid. Say twenty minutes of communicating and it may get a few feet away from you.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

OK, if I am ever lucky enough to see it again, I will go out back and give it a go.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 0b01America/ChicagoWed, 02 Nov 2016 11:08:01 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 02 Nov 2016 11:08:01 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Well, one relief maybe, I've got a wife who's also frantic about it .

But can you ask her if this orange ball disappeared or closing as it was like a diafragma from an old analog camera.

And reappear the same way but then on a different location, I've experienced something like this in 1995 Croatia coastal line.

I called it the midnight sun popping up on different locations spontaneously.
edit on 0b45America/ChicagoWed, 02 Nov 2016 11:06:45 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 02 Nov 2016 11:06:45 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

The Communicator is a flash light, preferably a hand operated dynamo version as the fluctuation of light mirrors the inner workings of the orb and they seem attracted to them. Even if you don't see them outside, go and flash a light into the sky. Prefeably towars north north west.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Wow, neat. I've never seen an orange orb in person but sightings have been pretty common in recent years. My brother and I saw a Green Orb ship/craft? When we were kids and aside from the color difference it was just like the reported orange orbs. Our sighting occurred on a very clear summer night in '86. The thing we saw moved slowly in a perfect straight line didn't flash or fluctuate in size or appearance, it was just a perfect glowing green ball creeping along at maybe a few thousand feet elevation and then it stopped and just hovered in the sky for 3 or 4 seconds and then shot out of the atmosphere in a straight line. It was like zero to 10,000 mph instantaneously. It wasn't a meteor lol.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Interesting video. Not easy to tell what it might be. Did your wife see it leave? Did it fly off, wink out etc?
That might tell us something.

BT

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Every video that cuts off before the "UFO" flies off is a bit fishy..
Because why in the world would anyone cut of what perhaps shows propulsion or trickery.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Peter Davenport has a lot of research on the orange orb phenomenon. May be someone you could reach out to for more information or share your experience.

My husband had an experience with an orange orb awhile back and he reported it to Mr. Davenport's site and spoke briefly with him.
edit on 2-11-2016 by Watcher777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Thanks for serving, and thanks for the post. S&F sir.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Was it strangely quiet during the experience?

Do you have earthquake faults in your region?

Granite or igneous rocks nearby?

Thanks,

Kev

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoeBarna

I estimate that the sphere was hovering over a drainage ditch between my yard and a rice field.

Any rough estimate on the diameter of the orange sphere? Did it look like the sphere was on fire?
edit on 2-11-2016 by Erno86 because: deleted a word

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join