It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Danney Williams Thinks Bill Clinton Is A Deadbeat Dad And Seeks DNA Sample From Monica

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
a reply to: JoshuaCox

If it's garbage then why doesn't Bill put the rumors to rest? The solution seems simple enough.

Because it is beneath him and anyone else..I promise trump has shot down the same BS type accusations.. you don't give them the platform to keep spreading the lies. Because when it came back negative he would claim it was rigged.

It would be lose lose..

Last time he gave up his DNA he was impeached. Remember that.

That's because he did that one lol...

Look at it that way... if his inter (Monica ) is letting him put his cigar in her (beep) in the Oval Office. Why is bill banging admitted 20$ crack whores in the middle of the hood?? With the governor s own limo no less...

Hand A)army of Ivy League interns willing to do WHATEVER (cigar).

Hand B) 50$ crackwhore who risks your enitire career and everything in it just being in the same room with publicly?

Which path of least resistance do you take??

For the record that's what I think about 99% of trumps accusers as well.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

And there lies one of the biggest problems that we face. The average Joe would be ordered by the court to take a paternity test if such allegations were to be made against him. Somebody like Bill gets the benefit of the doubt. Justice is blind? Not in the least.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: gmoneystunt

Uh, the kid looks mixed! He has brown eyes Bill Clinton's are blue! This is BS!!!

Here is an eye color calculator:

www.babymed.com...

Blue does not mean he can't have brown eyes.

Ahhh, but the odds are he would NOT have brown eyes, again as someone's already pointed out, he looks more like Obama!! He has very prominent black features!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Uh, the kid looks mixed! He has brown eyes Bill Clinton's are blue! This is BS!!!

Here is an eye color calculator:

www.babymed.com...

Blue does not mean he can't have brown eyes.

Ahhh, but the odds are he would NOT have brown eyes, again as someone's already pointed out, he looks more like Obama!! He has very prominent black features!

Hair, eyes, nose, are far from anything Bill Clinton could have contributed!

One ATSr says anyone else would have had to take a paternity test! Really, every other Presidential candidate released there taxes!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

If it's garbage then why doesn't Bill put the rumors to rest? The solution seems simple enough.

Because it is beneath him and anyone else..I promise trump has shot down the same BS type accusations.. you don't give them the platform to keep spreading the lies. Because when it came back negative he would claim it was rigged.

It would be lose lose..

Look at it that way... if his inter (Monica ) is letting him put his cigar in her (beep) in the Oval Office. Why is bill banging admitted 20$ crack whores in the middle of the hood?? With the governor s own limo no less...

Hand B) 50$ crackwhore who risks your enitire career and everything in it just being in the same room with publicly?

Have you seen some of these women that have made sexual assault claims against him? Even Monica. Flowers was the only one that was very physically attractive IMO. It does not appear he has any real standards in regards to looks or income. Pretty much will have sex with whatever is available.

I'm not saying this man's claim is true or false but if you look at Bill's body of work with women and also that he was already caught in a big lie once, if I was forced to take a gamble on the truth I would give this man better odds.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I have brown eyes and my father's were blue. Therefore I must not be my father's child... my mom cheated on dad....
AHHHHHH... the ensuing anguish and horror.....

Or, maybe you should learn a little... really even something... about genetics and passing traits to offspring.

It's looking more and more like Hillary has the deplorable in her camp.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I agree with you, but addicts don't always make logical choices. Remember when hugh grant cheated on Elizabeth hurley with a $50 hooker?

Lol I remember thinking, why would you f**k that up?!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: galaga
Can't he just submit his DNA to Ancestry dot com and match up with known Clinton relatives? It would be so simple.

Yes, indeed it would. But then we would have to subtract it from all the other unproven material.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I guess I'll have to read the article now but, what does Monica have to do with this? I thought his mom is/was a black street walker?

I personally see zero resemblance between this young man and Bill but that doesn't mean I can ignore the fact the Clintons are horrible people (liars, thieves, cheaters, sociopaths, rapists, predators and among the most disingenuous people) as well!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

And there lies one of the biggest problems that we face. The average Joe would be ordered by the court to take a paternity test if such allegations were to be made against him. Somebody like Bill gets the benefit of the doubt. Justice is blind? Not in the least.

Not 20 years later with no proof they were even in the same room. That is only if you file papers legally when they are still a child.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Human_Alien
I guess I'll have to read the article now but, what does Monica have to do with this? I thought his mom is/was a black street walker?

I personally see zero resemblance between this young man and Bill but that doesn't mean I can ignore the fact the Clintons are horrible people (liars, thieves, cheaters, sociopaths, rapists, predators and among the most disingenuous people) as well!

At least you don't blindly believe any conspiracy you hear about the other side..

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz

I agree with you, but addicts don't always make logical choices. Remember when hugh grant cheated on Elizabeth hurley with a $50 hooker?

Lol I remember thinking, why would you f**k that up?!

Like I said it could happen...but.has to be the far less likely option..which means it should require some form of proof to be taken seriously.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: paradoxious

I have brown eyes and my father's were blue. Therefore I must not be my father's child... my mom cheated on dad....
AHHHHHH... the ensuing anguish and horror.....

Or, maybe you should learn a little... really even something... about genetics and passing traits to offspring.

It's looking more and more like Hillary has the deplorable in her camp.

Yea I think it is bs but brown trumps blue like 80% of the time lol..

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

It would be lose lose..

Have you seen some of these women that have made sexual assault claims against him? Even Monica. Flowers was the only one that was very physically attractive IMO. It does not appear he has any real standards in regards to looks or income. Pretty much will have sex with whatever is available.

I'm not saying this man's claim is true or false but if you look at Bill's body of work with women and also that he was already caught in a big lie once, if I was forced to take a gamble on the truth I would give this man better odds.

All the ones who have made claims have ridiculously thin stories...

Broderick's being the worst..her only proof of meeting either of the clintons is an autograph...lol AND twice she told investigators she made it up when this was litigated in the 90s..

That's the reason public opinion turned against republicans.all the non consensual ones are obviously garbage..

Monica wasn't unattractive and was easy access being "in house.."

Flowers was paid, but actually lost the first lawsuit..had her appeal when he tried to run for president the second time ..which was gonna make the sitting pres have to tesify..so they paid her to go away..

I guess that one counts because if you pay..you look guilty..but anylooking into it shows it is super thin as well..

No different than the BS of the plane chics story..
edit on 2-11-2016 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join