It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Danney Williams Thinks Bill Clinton Is A Deadbeat Dad And Seeks DNA Sample From Monica

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
www.facebook.com...

National Press Club in Washington DC, the man alleging to be Bill Clinton’s long lost son, Danney Williams, announces his mission to seek a DNA sample from known Clinton mistress Monica Lewinsky.
www.infowars.com...

Danney Williams claims that it is common knowledge that he is Bill Clinton's son. I did not see this posted. I am still reviewing the press conference at the moment. If anyone knows anything about this story, feel free to give a short summary. Thoughts?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: gmoneystunt
www.facebook.com...

National Press Club in Washington DC, the man alleging to be Bill Clinton’s long lost son, Danney Williams, announces his mission to seek a DNA sample from known Clinton mistress Monica Lewinsky.
www.infowars.com...

Danney Williams claims that it is common knowledge that he is Bill Clinton's son. I did not see this posted. I am still reviewing the press conference at the moment. If anyone knows anything about this story, feel free to give a short summary. Thoughts?

It's garbage..

The same with Broderick, they don't even have proof or a witness putting them alone in the same room together...

The kid grew up with people telling him he looked like bill Clinton and he is trying to make a buck..

Listen to him tell the stories of him and his mother going to the White House in the middle of the night asking for money and being turned away by secret service..

Like you can knock on the door of the White House after dark lol...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Believe he said the Clintons would send him Christmas gifts as a child and also money. No way to verify it. It seems like someone could just grab one of Bill's water bottles at a rally, golf course or even a restaurant or something to get it tested. It would take some timing and sleuth but not that hard, especially now that the story is out. Somebody has to understand that it could help this young man out.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

If it's garbage then why doesn't Bill put the rumors to rest? The solution seems simple enough.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

Now that's a Jerry Springer show I might actually watch lol.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Uh, the kid looks mixed! He has brown eyes Bill Clinton's are blue! This is BS!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Wait. Am I the only one that thinks he resembles Obama more ? Perhaps there was a different reason for Bill and Donna's meeting on the tarmac ????

edit on 11/2/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Now that's a Jerry Springer show I might actually watch lol.

Cheers - Dave

Hillary slapping him a bunch of times on stage and the obese body guards pulling them apart. Then Monica running on stage hitting Hillary and Flowers hitting Monica. I could totally see this as our political climate in about 10 years.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Hasn't this person been DNA tested before . Oh well , since this is a conspiracy site i will throw this out there . Bill Clinton is not Chelsea's father .

www.wnd.com...

edit on 2-11-2016 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

If it's garbage then why doesn't Bill put the rumors to rest? The solution seems simple enough.

He was asked about it and just ignored it

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Can't he just submit his DNA to Ancestry dot com and match up with known Clinton relatives? It would be so simple.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Uh, the kid looks mixed! He has brown eyes Bill Clinton's are blue! This is BS!!!

Here is an eye color calculator:

www.babymed.com...

Blue does not mean he can't have brown eyes.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Because it is beneath him and anyone else..I promise trump has shot down the same BS type accusations.. you don't give them the platform to keep spreading the lies. Because when it came back negative he would claim it was rigged.

It would be lose lose..

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: galaga
Can't he just submit his DNA to Ancestry dot com and match up with known Clinton relatives? It would be so simple.

Yup..didn't they already get a DNA sample and claim it was orripted?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Because it is beneath him and anyone else..I promise trump has shot down the same BS type accusations.. you don't give them the platform to keep spreading the lies. Because when it came back negative he would claim it was rigged.

It would be lose lose..

Last time he gave up his DNA he was impeached. Remember that.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I remember reading they didn't want the normal DNA testing because believed the Clinton crime family would rig it for a non-match. I can understand his concerns. You'd think it wouldn't be hard to get a cup, spoon, toothbrush, etc that Slick Willie has touched for DNA testing though.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
Believe he said the Clintons would send him Christmas gifts as a child and also money. No way to verify it. It seems like someone could just grab one of Bill's water bottles at a rally, golf course or even a restaurant or something to get it tested. It would take some timing and sleuth but not that hard, especially now that the story is out. Somebody has to understand that it could help this young man out.

The thing is, you have to put yourself in the accused's position..

If i was a ubber charismatic, wealthy powerful , playboy politician, would be paying for 100$ crack whores while Pulling my personal limo into the hood to pick her up??

Or would I be paying some 1000$ absolute 10 , professional call girl to play out my every fantasy?

And that's not even to mention the army of Monica lewibskyesc interns willing to play out any rape fantasy he wanted...

Same with Broderick and the rape allegations..

Why is he risking everything raping some not real attractive chick, when he could be having an army of women happily do it??

Not saying It's never happened but it has got to be rare..

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
How is it that a judge, any judge, is not demanding the blood test? Isn't it made to where if a woman in the states says that someone is their child's father that the man must provide DNA to conclude if it's truth or not?

I'm surprised this hasn't hit some court.

Still, either way.. If us surfs have to follow certain rules in this situation, Bill BEST be made to follow those same rules, X PoTUS or not!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
I remember reading they didn't want the normal DNA testing because believed the Clinton crime family would rig it for a non-match. I can understand his concerns. You'd think it wouldn't be hard to get a cup, spoon, toothbrush, etc that Slick Willie has touched for DNA testing though.

Yeah this makes a lot of sense! Though now that the public eye has zoned in on this, they should make it happen now.

I'd love to see these results.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Without DNA Monica would have gone down in history as a liar. With DNA Bill went down in history as a liar.

<<   2 >>

join