It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Veritas Release : Racism

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fromabove

originally posted by: bigsnowman
You have GOT to be kidding me. With all of the disgustingly corrupt activities Hillary has proved to be involved with, THIS is the big bombshell promised from Project Veritas?

Mr O'Keefe, you can go directly to hell.

If it's anything like the way Wikileaks is doing it, it gets worse as it goes along. They said they wanted to make sure that Hillary cannot be replaced before they drop the things she and her own inner circle have said. There was a video out yesterday that told how there is a "digital coup" going on right now where the intelligence community is doing all the leaks to Assange, and quite possibly coordinating with people like Veritas. That would make sense because of the way the leaks seem to get more worse as they go along as if pre-planned by strategy.

If this is part one in a series like the last ones they released then I understand why they did it like this. If it is a standalone, I don't think it has much impact really.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Nothing new here. This won't cause any kind of reaction, especially among blacks because this is how a large portion of the community thinks anyway.

Progressives and the black community openly calls blacks who get off their plantation all kinds of names. Nothing is worse than being accused of selling out because you don't by into the ideology.

Go ask Bill Cosby, Herman Cain, Ben Carson, Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams, Jason Riley, or any other black person who doesn't accept the progressive ideology.

A video that would be damning is the one where Democrats admit they are using black people and couldn't give a damn about the issues important to the community. Of course, anyone paying attention knows this is true, but you'd need a video explicitly stating this in simple terms to wake up the Sheeple.
edit on 2-11-2016 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Agreed. As a standalone, this video is quite underwhelming. It tells me nothing that I don't already know and in fact, very little that the Dems and their allies don't already *openly* say about those who oppose them. Unless there's more to come, this video is a dud, IMO.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

While I think Hillary Clinton is the human manifestation of corruption and political chearleading Democrats have their hearts in the right place but their brains in a stinky orpheus , I didn't see any racism in that video?

What I saw was a bunch of conman trying to get people to believe that sticking to your party no matter how corrupt they are is a good idea. I also saw typical political shenanigans to manipulate voters into voting for the democrat party because they don't have any other valid reasons to get them to vote for them. No different tactics that the GOP uses.

Was this the veritas racist bomb they were suppose to release? I certainly hope not ,because I'm not seeing it at all? If it is, than its sad to see them become the typical one leg pony more concerned with the party, or hits than the truth.

edit on 421130America/ChicagoWed, 02 Nov 2016 10:42:41 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Well...I can slightly agree with some posts saying that this is not quite the bombshell it could have been, in terms of shock value, short of saying the N-word etc. But it is pretty bad nonetheless.
To compare African Americans voting for Republicans to the Jews that assisted the Nazis, it is an indictment of how twisted the left really is.
The Nazis were the greatest scourge of the 20th century according to most people, rightly so IMO.
Think about this from an African American point of view, would you really want to be compared to that?
I would not want to be compared to a Nazi sympathizer, and I believe not many would.
Listening to that, it seems the Dems believe that anyone voting against their way, is a traitor. When they really should be thinking...maybe we should really do something of valid substance to help African Americans, instead of the lip service for votes they have been selling to them for the last 40-50 years.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
In 5, 4, 3...2, 1

All major media is going to call on candidate Clinton to emphatically disavow these people and apologize for their actions.......

NOT

Only GOP cadidates get that treatment.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
This will not get any traction, actually, opposite because they will agree with him.
You can go on twitter on any day of the week and you will see this discussion...if you are black and you aren't a democrat, you are basically a uncle tom. they will scream it loud in your face.

Same goes to if you are a woman who says you choose not to identify as a feminist. you will quickly have your female card taken away (by men claiming to be feminists at that), etc...basically if you aren't fully on board the progressive bandwagon, you are not a person.

Yeah, this video isn't a bombshell, its the day to day, and its not hidden, it is written over and over in the most visible way possible.
Cher (the singer) called Blaire White (a moderately popular trans conservative youtuber) the enemy and blocked her because she isn't a victim of being trans, she simply is and doesn't want special treatment over it.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
yeah, i wouldnt post this on FB or anywhere else because liberals/democrats etc already think this way and it is not viewed as racist at all so this video is a major fail as far as im concerned.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Veritas (whoever that is) has helped enough. The videos of Democrats rigging the election was covered by all the MSM.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

That's right. Black Conservatives will be screamed at by these people and then they'll turn around and call you a racist because you voted against Obama, or call you a misogynist because you voted against Clinton. I've come to realize that liberals are everything they accuse others of being, and will point their finger at you for the things they're doing.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

My mother in law is a bleeding heart, Imwithher liberal and I've heard her say more racist things than I've ever heard from some of my ignorant white friends who lean conservative.

The big difference I've seen is that some of my redneck buddies speak from a place of ignorance or tasteless jokes. What I've seen from 'educated' liberals I know is institutional racism in the name of control.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Dang, I had my hopes up for this video. It was supposed to be a game-changer according to the guy who produced it. It's very underwhelming.

At least we still have one more Veritas video to be released before election day that we can all speculate about

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
A lot of your higher up Democrats can't stand it when African Americans refuse to stay on the plantation.

I'm not saying that Republicans are much better, mind you, but you'll notice a distinct lack of coddling and soft racism from the right. At least when somebody on the right side of the aisle is racist, they'll tell it to your face.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
In 5, 4, 3...2, 1

All major media is going to call on candidate Clinton to emphatically disavow these people and apologize for their actions.......

NOT

Only GOP cadidates get that treatment.

The fun part being that Barber was Bill outside adviser during presidency

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join