It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Veritas Release : Racism

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The latest from Project Veritas.. In this shocking video we hear folks in the Democratic circle of influence, large donor, a NC Senate candidate show their true colors, while not surprising, it hits hard when you see them speaking so casually about their thoughts on the African American voter..

Disturbing, graphic language warning....

www.youtube.com...

In this video released by Project Veritas Action, a top Democratic donor is caught on camera disparaging members of the African American community at a fundraiser for North Carolina U.S. Senate candidate Deborah Ross. In the video, prominent Ross donor Benjamin Barber expresses his opinion about blacks who vote Republican by comparing them to Nazis.

edit on Wed, 02 Nov 2016 09:30:12 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: add thoughts.

edit on Wed Nov 2 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: unembedded video : profanity in thumbnail

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Ha beat me too it.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Same ol same ol... I'm glad this is finally coming to light, but I think we've all known how democrats feel while they point the racist and homophobia finger at the right.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Not as damning as I thought it would be but still pretty bad nonetheless. A major HRC donor talking like that just let's you know the thoughts of those that actually support HRC, not only in support for her campaign, but also putting their money up for it.

edit on 11/2/16 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Although it's not Hillary or a more prominent figure from her campaign, this is still major!

Democrats go nuts when a random member of Trump's AUDIENCE says something racist, and here we have a top Democratic donor disparaging blacks. It's just too bad he forgot his pointed white hood at home.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The Democratic party is the literal definition of racism in this country. That is one major reason I looked at myself and became Independent. I was an insider for nearly 40 years....

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Freedom of thought and expression of speech are only
respectable if you support Democrats?

These people are blatantly attacking free speech and thought,
the very foundation of freedom itself.

Slavery of the mind in other words!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I have to be honest, folks, I've heard Democrats and their supporters say similar things publicly MANY times. This is the way the Dems think about the people of this country. Usually, its about poor Southern whites who, to hear them tell it, are 'voting against their own self-interests', as if they're too stupid to know what's good for them and need the Democrats to tell them. That it extends to minorities and African Americans specifically doesn't surprise me at all.
edit on 2-11-2016 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Politics makes for strange bed fellows I guess .Trying to get my mind around this story brought up the story Gay couple receive death threats after showing support for Donald Trump www.pinknews.co.uk... Inthe thread on that one it was claimed by the LGBT community that they couldnt be really Gay if they were a Republican . Most days my mind is challenged but this election cycle it hurts .The scary thing is , is that it might carry over for a long time after the polls close .

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Sorry, wrong thread.....
edit on b000000302016-11-02T09:42:15-05:0009America/ChicagoWed, 02 Nov 2016 09:42:15 -0500900000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Respectfully request that title be changed to "Democratic Party Racism" or something to that effect. For a more descriptive and impactful effect.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
My first impression: I thought it was gonna be worse... I think there are those from all sides that would say, or think and not say, the same kinda thing, no? (My paraphrase: these guys, they either don't know what they're doing, or if they do, it is not for noble reasons... -ish.") Hence the use of terms like "Libtards," right? I think the difference is that a large number of D's jump at chances like this to damage others. Also important is "who" those in the video are... This video seems to reverse or counterbalance (a little) the normal virtue roles... I won't promote this video like I did parts 1 & 2... But I will keep watch at how people react... WL and FBI info are more important, but this could be a supplement.

edit on 11/2/2016 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

To me it's yet another example of how staunch political affiliation causes blind spots and prejudice.

He's putting down any black supporters of the Republican Party as 'Jews voting for Nazis.' It's dismissive of the intelligence and humanity of every black Republican. It's dehumanising too when he bolsters that ignorance with the outrageous insult that they're scared of the Republicans and trying to 'save' their race. Essentially he's calling them race traitors, cowards and stupid.

No spin makes what he said reasonable or close to intelligent.

For balance, the same unreasonable and unintelligent garbage comes from parts of the Republican side too. People are quick to condemn the Dem voters as cowards, Nazis and so on. Too many go along with it.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
You have GOT to be kidding me. With all of the disgustingly corrupt activities Hillary has proved to be involved with, THIS is the big bombshell promised from Project Veritas?

Mr O'Keefe, you can go directly to hell.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
It's sad that the democrats don't see black people as individual people capable of making their own choices, but rather as a race to be manipulated by them or the people they call the enemy. As if somebody's got to help these poor dumb ignorant people out who are no better off than the Jews living in Nazi concentration camps killing other Jews.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman
You have GOT to be kidding me. With all of the disgustingly corrupt activities Hillary has proved to be involved with, THIS is the big bombshell promised from Project Veritas?

If it's anything like the way Wikileaks is doing it, it gets worse as it goes along. They said they wanted to make sure that Hillary cannot be replaced before they drop the things she and her own inner circle have said. There was a video out yesterday that told how there is a "digital coup" going on right now where the intelligence community is doing all the leaks to Assange, and quite possibly coordinating with people like Veritas. That would make sense because of the way the leaks seem to get more worse as they go along as if pre-planned by strategy.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
What exactly was racist about what he said? He's saying what black people already say. It is not described using the same language and instead of saying Nazi, the term "Uncle Tom" is substituted in. The message in essence is the same.

How am I suppose to be offended by this? Not to mention is a slice and dice quote here, with no context what so ever with what he has said. This video is a emotional trigger here, with nothing of substance.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Lol ! O'Keefe is a con man and an idiot but to be honest the alt right bozos of ATS are the ones who have created all the hype this time. Read the thread regarding this release and you'll understand.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Fromabove

What you say is possible
I wouldn't know if they are they're not, but it's easy to believe they absolutely would if they had the chance.

Even the higher ups in the Intel community have political ideologies. They're not all neutral.

I can imagine mischief if a potential leader was offering bigger budgets, greater powers and maybe an executive order (or two) in the future. Likewise, it's easy to imagine counter-mischief if someone who'd decrease budgets and reduce your powers was on the horizon of being elected.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I agree...pretty lame for what was called a bombshell.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join