It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary Clinton Is Hiding Comments on Her YouTube Videos

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
who has a thin skin?

You see, everyones got it wrong. People say Trump has a thin skin because he likes to fight back. Well in what universe is that the definition of thin skin? People that show they cant handle criticism so much that they dont even fight back have more of a thin skin in my opinion and disabling comments in the online world is one of the best evidences of thin skin there is!

And, by the way, this is a harbinger of things to come if shes Pres. She hates the fact there is a growing global community of skeptics and non believers who arent buying the government BS anymore. She and Obama have both expressed serious objections to anything that isnt in lock step with the MSM and the status quo and have even said opposing views dont have the right to exist.

Let me put it this way. If there are basically two ideologies in the world, one that is pro globalism ,and the other that is anti globalism (populism, nationalism) which is being labeled as "far right, alt right" etc, this gives law makers a pretext to label anything that is critical of government policy "alt right" and therefore in the realm of hate speech and thus able to be punished by law enforcement. See how that works? Then you have 1984 for real.

Whats really sick is there are plenty of people who have no problem with a nanny super state that basically tells everyone what theyre allowed to think and say.

We're almost there......

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I feel like the trolls have hit this website hard since the beginning of the week

new topics

<< 1   >>

join