It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary Clinton Is Hiding Comments on Her YouTube Videos

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Link to Hillary Clinton's YouTube channel

I can't find comments on any of her videos anymore. You can see that the comments were available until recently:

What He Believes | Hillary Clinton

The video linked directly above was published on November 1, 2016, and according to YouTube, there were 1,756 comments. They're unavailable now.

I think the reason is obvious. Clinton was getting pummeled. I remember seeing that on some of her videos months ago. It seemed like literally every comment was against her. It must have gotten so bad that it couldn't be ignored.

This is so against the American spirit that I think we've found something regarding Clinton that everyone on this forum will stand against. I don't care how much you support Clinton; if you support this, I don't see how you belong on this forum...

Perhaps you're just here as part of your job?
edit on 2-11-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion
Link to Hillary Clinton's YouTube channel

I can't find comments on any of her videos anymore. You can see that the comments were available until recently:

What He Believes | Hillary Clinton

The video linked directly above was published on November 1, 2016, and according to YouTube there were 1,756 comments. They're unavailable now.

I think the reason is obvious. Clinton was getting pummeled. I remember seeing that on some of her videos months ago. It seemed like literally every comment was against her. It must have gotten so bad that it it couldn't be ignored.

This is so against the American spirit that I think we've found something regarding Clinton that everyone on this forum will stand against. I don't care how much you support Clinton, if you support this, I don't see how you belong on this forum...

Perhaps you're just here as part of your job?

Not surprising...there is a LOT of damage control going on in her campaign right now.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Her camp seems to signal fear and weakness at every turn. See something you don't like? Just pivot, hide, name-call, or outright lie to make it go away.

Imagine how 'open' her administration will be.

In a time of bubbles, HRC is the biggest bubble of them all.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

that is one thing that all by itself scares me. What we see and hear will be COMPLETELY manufactured and approved. Hell, we might not have a clue what really goes on with anything for 4 years unless we see it with out own eyes.

Her honesty doesn't seem to be her most redeeming quality.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Obama's YouTube has not added anything in 3 years but the comments are on those videos. It looks like the comments were a mixed bag of hate love. Probably started going more hate so they shut it down it appears.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Things are getting sad for Hillary,the general public is quickly seeing the deception form her and her constituants,some of these hair brained attempts to try and change subject looking so poorly scripted,have the liars run out of lies?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Someone please tell her that she can also hide the ratings (likes and dislikes) because they are a dead giveaway.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

You can still add comments on this Clinton advert if you feel a desperate urge!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I was just looking at those approval ratings like

I don't think I've seen a channel so consistently down vote 'bombed' as much as that one was, hahahaha. Wow!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

What's that that one of her defenders around here says when we start complaining about the corruption in the halls of power?

If she can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen...
edit on 2-11-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Texthave the liars run out of lies?
They are pretty god at re-cycling them and they always have the fall back one ...Putin ...putin oh amd small hands :>)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

that is one thing that all by itself scares me. What we see and hear will be COMPLETELY manufactured and approved. Hell, we might not have a clue what really goes on with anything for 4 years unless we see it with out own eyes.

haha yah, 'buy the book' if you want to know what she did. She used to curse her own security detail, mind your own f-ing business kind of thing. Guess she couldn't find enough time alone to talk privately about conquering the world.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

haha yah, 'buy the book' if you want to know what she did. She used to curse her own security detail, mind your own f-ing business kind of thing. Guess she couldn't find enough time alone to talk privately about conquering the world.

Hillary got really angry when she realized that she wasn't 50 points ahead of Trump in September.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: intrptr

Hillary got really angry when she realized that she wasn't 50 points ahead of Trump in September.

She is really angry all the time. Theres this thin veneer on her character. All smiles until crossed then watch out, her cup runneth over.

The only characters that give speeches but don't field any questions are authoritarians. Petty dictators who now all the answers but can't give them publicly for fear of being 'found out'.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I have been noticing that any anti-Trump article that is put out by the main media, also now has the comment section conveniently removed; however, Yahoo news still allows you to comment, and about 95% of those comments are either stating how no one believes what the press is printing anymore, and they have become pretty much a laughing stock, or they are anti –Hillary comments.

They have however, changed the thumbs graphic where the number of up and down votes were taken to just a graphic of a heart, not showing the number of negative main stream media, and Clinton down votes. So still trying to suppress the negativity toward Clinton…

The comments section is important because it is pretty much like the testimonials of a product, and obviously the public is no longer buying what mainstream media is trying to sell.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Who cares! Man you people couild care less that Donald, calls women pigs, ugly, etc, that he does not pay taxes as rich as he is. He said horrible things about Mexicans! He has asked why we don't use nukes. He has RAPED his Ex wife that he cheated on for YEARS! And don't think for one minute it wasnt just with one person! He has filed bankruptcy multiple times, my God the list goes on and on!!!! WTF???????
Hilary Screwed up, I get that, but people wake up!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 2-11-2016 by kurthall because: Fix

edit on 2-11-2016 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

How much do they pay you?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

How much do they pay you?

What to speak the truth??? Not one thing I said was untrue!

edit on 2-11-2016 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

That doesn't answer my question.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Who cares! Man you people couild care less that Donald, calls women pigs, ugly, etc, that he does not pay taxes as rich as he is. He said horrible things about Mexicans! He has asked why we don't use nukes. He has RAPED his Ex wife that he cheated on for YEARS! And don't think for one minute it wasnt just with one person! He has filed bankruptcy multiple times, my God the list goes on and on!!!! WTF???????
Hilary Screwed up, I get that, but people wake up!!!!!!!!!!

Trump isn't the topic here. It's not a hard concept to grasp.

you can cry all the salty tears you want on another thread or start your own, but a Trump temper tantrum here just makes you look like a tool.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join