It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Before the Flood" Full Movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I believe it deserves it's own thread.

Don't forget to watch the whole video and share.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: boozo

I watched pretty much the whole thing. While its eye opening I feel like its going to fall flat yet again.

The segment with Obama and Leonardo at the end, both of their body language is very telling...watch closley. Leonardo stands arms crossed eyeing Obama up and down. Obama using lots of hands gestures does his typical "let me reassure you while not doing sh** speil." Then a pat on the shoulder at the end while saying "Good?" ...um yeahh

And as far as the population goes. Its all about convenience and taking the easy road. Sad but true.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Before the Scam is a very well-made movie, I quite enjoyed it.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

This guys so hypocritical, flying around the world on his private jet, then telling us all to drive our cars less.

How can these people stand up there with a strait face?

DiCaprio flew his friends to a film festival, back to New York for a one night party, and then back to the film festival the next morning.
www.dailymail.co.uk... ere.html

If he really cared about the environment so much he should crash that private jet into the ocean with all his fake environmentalist hypocrite friends just so there's a few less carbon emitters around.
www.google.com...

Why do people give actors so much credit?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing this. I hadn't heard about this, and plan to share, and watch.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

It may have been removed from Youtube. I watched it on National Geographic's Channel.

Here is a source working at the moment:
Watch Before the Flood (2016) Documentary Online: Docur

This is linked to Youtube here:

edit on 13-11-2016 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

The movie was worth a watch.
National Geographic used to make programming I enjoyed viewing.
Whats wrong now is that they have an agenda, and it' being pushed in all of their programming. They are not the only ones guilty of this, it's hard to watch any nature documentaries anymore without them becoming a narrative on Global Warming. At least with Before the Flood, it was to be expected.

Leanardo went to what he calls the Canadian snow belt during his filming of The Revenant. They had to relocate the shooting because the snow melted... Well, there's a word for this weather phenomenom, it's called a Chinook. The native people here named it, indicating it's not a recent invention of Climate Change. The word Chinook means Snow Eater in the native tongue.

He also presented a spot on the Canadian Oil Sands. Mining isn't pretty, be it an Oil Sands mine or a Lithium mine, there's ground disturbance. The land in those Oil Sands mining operations is reclaimed when the mining operation is done. What about cities? The habitat is changed there as well. I don't see anyone advocating we reclaim Hollywood. The disturbance to the Canadian boreal forests due to Oil Sands activity is like a pimple on an elephant.

Eat chicken, save the planet, yeah, thats really in the movie. Save us all from the burping ungulates.....

Pushing the Carbon Tax was focused on, it was likened to the sin tax that we put on cigarettes. The carbon tax was pushed hard as the solution, suggesting that other taxes would be decreased if it was implemented.

Right after the carbon tax segment, they switched to the Paris Agreement. John Kerry tells us how this agreement will be so different because Obama and the Chinese Prime Minister are coming together. Well, the Obama regime is gone now, hopefully this new regime will not force a carbon tax upon the American people.

In the segment where Leanardo talks with Obama, it is said that scientists are guaranteeing an ocean rise of 4 to 6 meters. They both know that is bull#, but manage to not laugh. Obama then goes on about how the pentagon says this is a national security issue. Well, Rex Tillerson has just said it's not, so that will change as well. Obama says as long as we keep educating the public, there's no reason we can't solve this problem in time, well now, maybe we will get some real education instead of the bunk they just spewed.

I await the new movie from Al Gore.

edit on 12-1-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

top topics

join