It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Some Of You Seem To Think That ATS Should Be A Safe Zone For Trump

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Anyone familiar with my posts should realize that I enjoy political debate that gets a little muddy. Sometimes an idiot should be called an idiot. The last few months however have been increasingly disturbing. Perhaps many of you have been spoiled to the self proclaimed bastion of free speech at /r/the_donald where people get banned if say anything even slightly negative about Trump. Maybe. Or maybe that's just the infantile mind of Trump supporters in general.

I want Trump supporters to realize that ATS is not meant to be circle jerk, there are long time members as well as new members that are liberal or left leaning... we are a very small but vocal minority here... kind of like Trumpsters in real life.

I've seen way too many people here lately act shocked, appalled and offended down to their toes that anyone dare say bad things about Trump. You aren't entitled to safe space here and frankly I wonder why you would bother posting here at all when you don't value discourse.

While I'm sure there is some of what you describe, I think you have it wrong. We have two candidates. That is where they start...as candidates. As we dissect them further we find other things. Take Trump for example...I'll list a few items:

Didn't pay taxes for a long time due to a completely legal write-off
Had numerous bankruptcies which is again legal but shows he isn't a great businessman (maybe).
He is a pig about women and may have crossed a psychical boundary. Unproven...but we will see.
Etc.

While all of these are fine to bring up in speaking about Trump's negative qualities, we should compare them to Clinton's. So...for example...when you get to the "pig" comment and then look at Clinton's lying to the American public about her emails and some being marked "Classified"...and lying about it...we tend to say "Well...that is worse than what Trump did".

We therefore expect the talk about Trump to fade away until someone finds something he has done worse than Clinton. Apparently, there isn't anything. We are surprised that when you have an obviously corrupt government and candidate and DOJ and maybe FBI...that ANYONE would scream about Trump. It is like having a murderer in front of you and a jaywalker and pointing and yelling about how bad the jaywalker is.

It is such a bias joke that we simply can't believe it. We know those pointing don't believe it. Yet they point to protect the murderer. WHY? It proves them to be lying and without credibility...why do that to oneself? It makes little sense. Do these pointers really think the jaywalker is worse than the murderer? No...of course not. BUT THEY DON'T CARE. How religiously-like brainwashed does someone have to be to lie, point at the jaywalker, sound like an idiot, tell the world they don't care about her crimes...as the murderer's murders continue to rack up and still call the jaywalker worse?

THAT is what shocks us. Trump is a pig, not as prim and proper as he could/should be, isn't the most intelligent about politics, etc....but HE ISN'T THE MURDERER.

Hope that helps to explain it.
edit on 11/2/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Advantage

a reply to: Advantage

Because I don't like violence and I have the law on my side.

The law is my dollar bill.

You should stay out of all Taverns, bars and watering holes. Maybe even Walmart.

I should? Why? I'm 31 years old and haven't been in a fight since middle school. I've gone to plenty of bars and even seedy neighborhoods. Do you live in some area of the country where you can't go into a building without a fight erupting or something?

How did the middle school thing go?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Yeah -- There's a very, very rich irony with all the Trumpeteers pretending to embrace the slogan "Deny Ignorance". Say what you will about Hillary; she's not ignorant. Trump, on the other hand... And, therefore, dare I say, so are his fanboys.

What's really appalling is that they act like governance by a rightwing American party is a good thing.

link   

You should stay out of all Taverns, bars and watering holes. Maybe even Walmart.

I should? Why? I'm 31 years old and haven't been in a fight since middle school. I've gone to plenty of bars and even seedy neighborhoods. Do you live in some area of the country where you can't go into a building without a fight erupting or something?

Only the good ones

BTW, why say your age... who cares?

Really? I live in Baltimore and I get by just fine. Also I gave my age so you can get a an idea of how long its been since I've been in a fight.
edit on 2-11-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Kali74

Yeah -- There's a very, very rich irony with all the Trumpeteers pretending to embrace the slogan "Deny Ignorance". Say what you will about Hillary; she's not ignorant. Trump, on the other hand... And, therefore, dare I say, so are his fanboys.

What's really appalling is that they act like governance by a rightwing American party is a good thing.

link   
Politicians are nothing but pay out bought up corrupted humans, is sad to think that people get soo caught up on the elections that they forget how corrupted candidates are and how dirty they become.

Is beyond me to see how much many got far and beyond defending their candidates knowing very well that they are as dirty as they can be and they have a record that prove it.
edit on 2-11-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

I fought a kid who was bullying my brother.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Only the good ones

BTW, why say your age... who cares?

Really? I live in Baltimore and I get by just fine. Also I gave my age so you can get a an idea of how long its been since I've been in a fight.

But I dont care.
BTW .. why did you tell me where you live? Who cares.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Politicians are nothing but pay out bought up corrupted humans, is sad to think that people get soo caught up on the elections that they forget how corrupted candidates are and how dirty they become.

I beyond me to see how much many got far and beyond defending their candidates knowing very well that they are as dirty as they can be and they have a record that prof it.

You say that like you consider Trump and Hillary equally corrupt. I would LOVE to here your list of corrupt activity by Trump compared to Hillary. Please feel free to do it with one point for each item. Then we take the totals and decide who is more corrupt. Sound fair?

You see...if you are honest...Hillary's list is dramatically longer and most of what you may say about Trump is not even related to the job he is being considered for. Clinton's are.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
It's called a conversation. You tend to offer details about yourself to further the plot of it. I was under the assumption that you and I were participating in one.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

It's called a conversation. You tend to offer details about yourself to further the plot of it. I was under the assumption that you and I were participating in one.

Nope.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Gotcha. Next time I'll just ignore your unprovoked responses to things I said to other people as random useless noise.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Careful or you'll get the flaming cornstalk treatment too!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I'm half afraid to ask what that is and the other half is really curious.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Careful or you'll get the flaming cornstalk treatment too!

I have one with your name on it buddy.. you just wait your turn. Premature immolation boy.. dont get so excited.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Advantage remarked recently that they'd like to see scum like me cleaned up in a Trump regime.

They further opined that burning might be appropriate, but in the clear light of day, tried to make it seem that they were joking.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Wrong they are NO equally corrupted, sadly Hillary's corruption is in the line of work that she is supposed to be efficient on as a carrier politician, making her unfit to run a nation, Trump corruption while not in the same line of work as Hillary is still related to what he does as a business man but as a politician is obvious that they corrupting is not where to be found.

In the decades I have been a voter, Hillary to me is the most corrupted candidate I have ever seen and since 1978 I have seen many.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Well apparently Advantage lives in a part of the country where she can't walk into a building without getting into fist fights. Especially Wal-Mart.
edit on 2-11-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Advantage remarked recently that they'd like to see scum like me cleaned up in a Trump regime.

They further opined that burning might be appropriate, but in the clear light of day, tried to make it seem that they were joking.

No, Im not joking in the least. Not a Trump regime either.. but you dont care to see. WHen there is a crime, those who drive the car are indicted too. You support a person who is complicit in crime after crime and then go on to smear feces all over ANYONE who disagrees or points those crimes out. Its true, id love to see it happen... but cooler heads than mine make those decisions.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Ummmm...that was my point exactly.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join