It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Some Of You Seem To Think That ATS Should Be A Safe Zone For Trump

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Hummm,sounds just like the reasoning behind the Shadows agenda on Babylon5.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

If you want the population to be controlled by the few, then yes.

That is not acceptable.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

The division WILL end, or the species will, and before its time to boot.

Division is built into the very structure of government and politics, and without it, there would be no government or politics.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

If you want the population to be controlled by the few, then yes.

That is not acceptable.

I don't follow, if the population is controlled by one then wouldn't that be worse?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
One of the most disappointing ideas of the Trumpsters is the fallacy that Trump is against the elite and for the common man! An absurd notion

If Trump miraculously got in he’ll dance like a ballerina to placate the elite masters just as Obama is doing and just as Hillary will do and any of these puppets. (MAYBE Bernie may have been different...MAYBE.)

I use to argue with the Obama fanatics the absurdity of their claim that Obama would be different.

Sure…how’d that turn out?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

One of the most disappointing ideas of the Trumpsters is the fallacy that Trump is against the elite and for the common man! An absurd notion

If Trump miraculously got in he’ll dance like a ballerina to placate the elite masters just as Obama is doing and just as Hillary will do and any of these puppets. (MAYBE Bernie may have been different...MAYBE.)

I use to argue with the Obama fanatics the absurdity of their claim that Obama would be different.

Sure…how’d that turn out?

Another disappointing idea is the notion that one can tell the future, or the thoughts of another person, without psychic abilities.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Only the many have the right to govern over the many. The few should have no such permission.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

But if you disagree then it should be discussed. That is the problem with the division of our country today. There are no discussions just finger pointing, anger and slurs.

None of the things in that list would hurt our country. Not one. We are the United States of America. We are not part of Europe. Mexico is not a territory. I do not care about the feelings of anyone in the ME, Russia, China or anywhere for that matter. I am concerned with the state of our country as it is right now.

Racist. Misogynistic. Xenophobic. Hater of Islam. That is what the left is preaching that I am. That I am not tolerant. That I cannot have my own thought. Telling me that if I do not follow I am against them. We accuse others of doing what we hate the most inside ourselves. I can point out factually ALL of the above in the DNC and some of the GOP.

I do not feel I am voting for a Republican in Trump. I am voting for someone who took on the DNC and GOP and after 2 billion dollars spent he is stealing Blue States this week because the True American, the person who looks at all people the same and just wants to work, drink a beer once in awhile and take a vacation wants their country back. We are tired of hearing about how people who are not citizens are being taken care of while our own people are starving and homeless. Billions to foreign governments and big bail outs.

This is what could be the last chance to allow a choice. Based on the actions of many of the GOP I feel there is no a one party system in the US that has finally come to fruition after a meeting in 1910 that Launched the Federal Reserve and the Progressive Agenda which was set up by J P Morgan.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Kali74

This isn't a safe space, and it won't work demanding it be one.

Of course this is a safe space anyone using this site can write comments that would result in them being laid out on their back down their local watering hole but online they can get away with it

You think this isn't a safe space?

If you "laid me out back down at my local watering hole" for something I said I'd probably be pushing to have you arrested and brought up on assault charges.

1st of all I didn't say I would lay any one out down the local watering hole

And 2nd,if I behaved like an absolute arsehole insulating people down that said watering hole I wouldn't press charges if given a slap :-/

Anything else you would like to say?

Fantastic. I don't care, but if you lay hands on me, I'm pressing charges. I don't forgive assault. Especially when you can't keep your anger in check from some words I said. No words require physical retaliation no matter how nasty they may be.

PS: I never said you'd lay anyone out. I said just in case you did, and by "you" I mean anyone.
edit on 2-11-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

that's how i'd expect this forum to be!!

it's supposed to be open debate for ALL, not just a circle-jerk

Trump supporters still need to speak about any and all facts/logic trails, just as we do in all facets of "truth" in life!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

It's the mud pit. You can call me a liar straight out.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

what Trump has done is shown the collusion between the right and the left. There is no right and left only the elite

Like it or not we now live in a dictatorship where the potus imposes new laws with the stroke of a pen.

When you see the Bush's voting for a democrat, and Paul Ryan going against the voice of the people saying never

Trump then you know there is a problem. It is like the voice of the people doesn't even matter anymore.

The selling of this country down the road started with Bush senior and it has gotten progressively worse with each

president thereafter. There is no right or left there is only us and them. We need to take our country back !!!!!

Whether it was intentional or not Trump is the one who put all this out there. The elite don't seem to want him in

power. That reason alone is enough to make me vote for Trump .

I thought that my head wasn't buried in the sand , but I have to admit I have learned more this election cycle than

I care to know. It is spooky as hell the control they have. I mean my hell they control the NSA the FBI the DOJ the IRS and

the media. It has gotten to the point where they control every thing you see and hear. One big propaganda machine.

You have people like Snowden and Assange and groups like Anon and Wikileaks exposing the truth and the media

wont even report on them. Not only that but they become public enemy number to the U.S. government. The risk their

lives to expose the corruption and they are hated for it. They should receive a full pardon and receive the congressional

medal of honor IMO. These people and groups are the true hero's .

Do I think Trump will make a good president ? I don't know. All I really know is the evil that is and the good that

might be.

Trump is my only option!!!

edit on 2-11-2016 by Diisenchanted because: Was giong to edit for format but just lef it as is

edit on 2-11-2016 by Diisenchanted because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: UKTruth

You can't have that with dishonest people, who lie to us, and more importantly to themselves how they don't really support a lying, corrupted, murderous criminal, but are really only against Trump

There's your disconnect, being against trump, doesn't mean you support Clinton. Ever heard of Libertarians?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74>>>> People's normal reaction when they encounter a Troll is to kick it across the room. So when the Pro Hillary posts start getting to be a nuisance, naturally we put on our steel tips.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

This isn't a safe space, and it won't work demanding it be one.

Of course this is a safe space anyone using this site can write comments that would result in them being laid out on their back down their local watering hole but online they can get away with it

You think this isn't a safe space?

If you "laid me out back down at my local watering hole" for something I said I'd probably be pushing to have you arrested and brought up on assault charges.

1st of all I didn't say I would lay any one out down the local watering hole

And 2nd,if I behaved like an absolute arsehole insulating people down that said watering hole I wouldn't press charges if given a slap :-/

Anything else you would like to say?

Fantastic. I don't care, but if you lay hands on me, I'm pressing charges. I don't forgive assault. Especially when you can't keep your anger in check from some words I said. No words require physical retaliation no matter how nasty they may be.

PS: I never said you'd lay anyone out. I said just in case you did, and by "you" I mean anyone.

Why dont you just fight back?
Some folks have a predug hole and an attorney on retainer, you know.

link   
I do see more Trump supporters here than Clinton Supporters. Wonder why ATS leans so far right?

I see the evil that is both of them. Clinton is pure evil. Trump is a pure jerk...stupid but not proven pure evil yet.

I have to vote third party with a choice of those two idiots.

link   
a reply to: Advantage

Because I don't like violence and I have the law on my side.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

The law is my dollar bill.

You should stay out of all Taverns, bars and watering holes. Maybe even Walmart.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

You should stay out of all Taverns, bars and watering holes. Maybe even Walmart.

I should? Why? I'm 31 years old and haven't been in a fight since middle school. I've gone to plenty of bars and even seedy neighborhoods. Do you live in some area of the country where you can't go into a building without a fight erupting or something?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

I should? Why? I'm 31 years old and haven't been in a fight since middle school. I've gone to plenty of bars and even seedy neighborhoods. Do you live in some area of the country where you can't go into a building without a fight erupting or something?

Only the good ones

BTW, why say your age... who cares?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join