It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Some Of You Seem To Think That ATS Should Be A Safe Zone For Trump

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I know exactly what you mean and I just read proof of the stupidity just now!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

I know exactly what you mean and I just read proof of the stupidity just now!

Har har.

Nice try.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
The problem with Trump supporters is that they're reactive in their support, not proactive.

Trump is going to do all these amazing things:

Make America Great Again
Keep us Safe
Get rid of the Undesirables
Bring back Jobs
Restore Christianity to its rightful place
Make the Military Strong Again
Restore our position as the worlds only Superpower

etc. etc. etc.

and how is he going to do this? And why would anyone believe him?

He's rich. Ignore the fact that he's in debt up to the edge of his spraytan, has multiple legal cases pending against him etc. etc.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

What is wrong with any of these items...

Make America Great Again - our country is not great. It is a nation of whiners and self interest groups.
Keep us Safe - Law Enforcement under the current administration is hindered to do it's job while they are being killed left and right
Get rid of the Undesirables - Goodbye. 113 billion dollars in 2015 that could be spent on US CITIZENS who need it. 18 million homes in the US are food unsecure. 1 in 5 kids goes to bed hungry
Bring back Jobs - Why is this even an issue. There are no jobs for 95 million out of the workforce that could be working paying taxes
Restore Christianity to its rightful place - Not restore but allow it to be as it should
Make the Military Strong Again - Yes. I do not need gender neutral names for soldiers a top priority or non-service people in potions to make decision for the military
Restore our position as the worlds only Superpower - it is time we stopped bowing and should how strong we are again.

All good talking points. All things the left should address but do not. Instead everyone calls him names. So what if he is rich.

Why are they still saying we need equal rights for women and minorities? There are women CEO's, SECSTATES, AG's and some are minorities. Leaving taxes where they are. Not lowering business tax to spawn jobs. A Hillary speech is 20 minutes talking about what someone said about Donald Trump and not what our country will be. I watch them...too many. Secretly hoping she will have a stroke...j/k....

Finally, this is not a Safe Space for Trump supporters Kali...I am proof positive of that...
edit on 11am30amf0000002016-11-02T11:38:56-05:001156 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
The problem with Trump supporters is that they're reactive in their support, not proactive.

Trump is going to do all these amazing things:

Make America Great Again
Keep us Safe
Get rid of the Undesirables
Bring back Jobs
Restore Christianity to its rightful place
Make the Military Strong Again
Restore our position as the worlds only Superpower

etc. etc. etc.

and how is he going to do this? And why would anyone believe him?

He's rich. Ignore the fact that he's in debt up to the edge of his spraytan, has multiple legal cases pending against him etc. etc.

The problem with Hillary supporters or liberals in general is that they always think they know everything. Your post is a great example of that. But, by all means continue on telling me and others what our problems are so we can laugh behind the scenes.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Over 6 decades of being born and living in the U.S..I have seen many politicians'
making many promises that they couldn't,or wouldn't keep.The old saying...
What you want may not be what you get.
This has been about the worst election season that I can remember.I will be glad
when this circus show is over.I will go back to playing candy crush and farm heroes
until then.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
FRACK THE DRUMPH BUMP.

edit on 2-11-2016 by MagicCow because: Over at GLP and Breitbart you get banned for saying anything anti-Drumph as well.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Of course this is a safe space anyone using this site can write comments that would result in them being laid out on their back down their local watering hole but online they can get away with it

You think this isn't a safe space?

Safe space is a euphemism for censorship.

In this context it is a place where people can feel comfortable without having their views challenged by opposing opinions.

edit on 2-11-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

You aren't entitled to safe space here

Likewise to you so don't get triggered. Delete it

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
A proper debate would be most welcome.
Let me know if you can find a good honest, balanced discussion on Trump. I'll join you there.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

In my opinion those who've continued the Anti Trump black propaganda don't have the slightest interest in Hilary, or America, they belong to that same Tribe that is behind the subversion and corruption in the first place and are simply hoping to cash in on their bought and paid for functionary, or at least discredit the opposition to their greater agenda.

They are amoral, manipulative and exploit any division in society to further their own agenda, use any human tragedy as an opportunity for their own virtue signalling and self promotion, will disparage, ridicule and marginalize any who question their methodology.

Their sense of self righteousness is such that they can never admit to being wrong, indeed there is absolutely nothing that they consider wrong if it furthers their cause, mass rape and terrorism caused by Muslim immigration they will always be the first apologists for, demographic displacement of native Europeans, a hoped for result.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
One last thing,I have a car magnet, shaped like a paw, that says...
My cat is smarter than the president.If Trump wins I will remove it,
if the witch wins it stays on.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I disagree with everything you just said.

I'm not sure a point-by-point expansion of that makes much difference.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
It’s a fallacy that only liberals are the main Trump bashers.

Glen Beck…The Bushes… Romney and many more conservatives are reviled by Donald Trump.

Mainly the Anne Coulter Sarah Palin Breitbart conservatives support Trump

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

Over 6 decades of being born and living in the U.S..I have seen many politicians'
making many promises that they couldn't,or wouldn't keep.The old saying...
What you want may not be what you get.
This has been about the worst election season that I can remember.I will be glad
when this circus show is over.I will go back to playing candy crush and farm heroes
until then.

I agree this has been the dregs of American politics in my lifetime (50 years).

I too will be glad when the election is over, but I don't think we're ever going back to "normal."

Good luck in Candy Crush!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Floridagoat
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

We did notice how quick his defender's took it personal and got the thread 404'd with the classless insult's that began with the accused. Funny how he couldn't defend himself and never did but instead went on a 6 am insult fest. That screamed guilty to most of us, but carry on robot, programmed to accept what you're told to believe.

I saw that before it went South.

They even had the gall to attack me and I wasn't even participating.

Several people sure did show their true colors in that topic.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

The division WILL end, or the species will, and before its time to boot.

Giving up on that idea dooms us as fast as never having it in the first place.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
After Hillary trounces Trump I’ll be glad to invite the Trump supporters back into the human race and together we can combat Hillary’s inclinations to neoconism

ATS is alright, its not perfect, but they have to make a living so have every right to welcome the Trumpsters to their site, and they like any school of thought should be welcomed and not made to feel ostracized or anything like that.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

The division WILL end, or the species will, and before its time to boot.

Giving up on that idea dooms us as fast as never having it in the first place.

Humans have been divided since day 1 and look how far our species has evolved, division is needed.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

You can't have that with dishonest people, who lie to us, and more importantly to themselves how they don't really support a lying, corrupted, murderous criminal, but are really only against Trump

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join